Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jamilah

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby jamilah » Thu May 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Quote Gemini50: Someone on this board posted sorry I don't remember where I read it that there will be two weddings in the summer. Could it be Adam and Sharon and Chelsea and Dylan?
I really hope Adam and Sharon do not get married because that is the end of CHADAM for sure! Horrible news!

I don't know what to think, sometimes the wording of the spoilers is misleading so it could mean just about anything. They were married before so to me that would be no surprise.
I thought the summer weddings could be Chylan and Navery.
If Chadam is Niktor2 then they won't get back together until after the baby is born. I read Nikki Newman character profile she and Victor didn't get married until after Victoria was born. She was with another guy while she was pregnant with Victoria and she married that guy also before Victor. So if the writers go by the history of Niktor then CHadam story will be similar. Sharon will still be in and out of Adams life as she will be the Ashley in the relationship..Sounds like a mess but it may be heading in that direction.

Do Not Care

Postby Do Not Care » Thu May 16, 2013 10:29 pm

I think the weddings will be Navery and Phack, I really doubt Chelsea wants to rush into a marriage again after she did with Adam.

And you people need to stay out of this thread with the negativity! Instead of holding faith for Chadam, all you seem to do is whine!!

On my television screen, it is obvious that Chadam love each other, regardless of who they are with. Their scenes are always incredible!

Before the new regime came on, Chadam was nothing but happiness. I'm willing to deal with a year of angst until we finally get to see the Chadam family by the Christmas tree, so just enjoy what we do get until we eventually get the reward for the wait!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote jamilah: ****Summer Previews*****

Michael/Lauren/Carmine/Fen: The drama is not over for Michael/Lauren/Carmine and will leave Fen caught in the middle.

Adam/Victor: Conflict starts to creep back in their new-found relationship.

Adam: His personal life will become just as chaotic as his professional life especially now that things have started to heat up between Chelsea and Dylan.

Adam/Sharon: Their relationship takes a surprising turn.

Avery/Nick: Avery wants to prove that she and Nick belong together. Could there be wedding in their future?

Summer/Kyle: Summer continues to pursue Kyle and her efforts could pay off. Jack and Phyllis start to wonder if Nick was right about letting her live with them.

Billy/Victoria: They will hit a rough patch especially now that Billy is gambling and Victoria is obsessed with Newman. Will the couple be able to pull through or will this be the end?

Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards

Based on these spoilers for the Summer Chylan will be together and disgusting Shadam will be back together >(

You had me until the Shadam update. I thought this spoiler was given earlier -- but it's for this summer? I thought we were getting a reprieve from Shadam!!!! I don't like the words "surprising turn". Could they be headed for the altar when Adam learns about the baby? Surely not. Chelsea scenes in the penthouse are coming up in May. If the writers would reignite Shick again, two sets of fans would be delighted.

Could these spoilers possibly be from the pro-Shadam camp?

My first instinct was they get married? OMG, why is she with Adam and not Chelsea? Not sure I can endure this.
I like Dylan but really want CHADAM!

I think the writers have tricked us once again. They never planned on reuniting CHADAM and it has been about SHADAM all along. Unfortunately, those two will never disappear.

Surprising turn what else besides marriage could be surprising?

Maybe Sharon listens to her therapist and tells Adam to go to h#ll when he asks her to help make Chelsea jealous? Wishful thinking I know. Adam has to know that pigs will fly before Chelsea would voluntarily allow Sharon around her kid. And its not like having a bi-polar wife will help Adam in any custody battle. So if he knows the truth about the baby, then any relationship with Sharon would be cutting off his nose to spite his face.

None of this is truly bad news. A quick reunion could lead to trouble down the road. A reunion close to the birth or shortly thereafter has a better chance of sticking.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Quote Do Not Care: I think the weddings will be Navery and Phack, I really doubt Chelsea wants to rush into a marriage again after she did with Adam.

And you people need to stay out of this thread with the negativity! Instead of holding faith for Chadam, all you seem to do is whine!!

On my television screen, it is obvious that Chadam love each other, regardless of who they are with. Their scenes are always incredible!

Before the new regime came on, Chadam was nothing but happiness. I'm willing to deal with a year of angst until we finally get to see the Chadam family by the Christmas tree, so just enjoy what we do get until we eventually get the reward for the wait!

Okay, just want CHADAM to reunite that is all!

Do Not Care

Postby Do Not Care » Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 pm

I just read that Sharon is backburned for the summer and SBu is mainly working with MCE, MM, JM, and JC, so it sounds like the Chadam vs Chylan war is on this summer while I believe that Sharon will be playing supporting role in Noah's storyline, as well as supporting for the Summer paternity storyline.

I don't think we'll see much Shadam this summer, but definitely not as anyhing romantic.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu May 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote Do Not Care: I think the weddings will be Navery and Phack, I really doubt Chelsea wants to rush into a marriage again after she did with Adam.

Thank you. I 100% agree.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

More Summer Spoilers:

Navery are going to be just fine based on Summer spoilers JG released in the newest SID. He said Avery is going to prove to Nick that they belong together. He also talks about wedding bells for one couple or more when discussing Navery, Shadam and Chylan.

Do Not Care

Postby Do Not Care » Thu May 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Maybe Adam interupts a Chylan wedding!

From everything I hear, Shadam isn't even a couple, and Adam is busy stressing over Chylan and fighting Victor over control of Newman.

I no longer see Shadam as a threat to Chadam, so whatever Shadam does means nothing to me. It's merely a reaction of Adam to Chylan, nothing to do with his feelings for Sharon.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri May 17, 2013 12:47 am

Quote TwoOfEach: Also, other spoiler boards and Canadian sites say that at the end of the show, Adam was remembering Victor's words about Chelsea not thinking about Sharon. He didn't spend much time mourning the loss of Sharon at all. If anything happens with Shadam in the near future, it will be a reaction to Chelsea and Chylan and nothing real.

That could be part of him starting to question the pregnancy and paternity based on what he said about Chelsea. What would this storyline be if Victor does not get involved somehow either during and/or after the birth.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri May 17, 2013 12:53 am

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote gardengal:
Quote Gemini50: Let me start by sying that I love CHADAM and am not going to give up on them. I know this is not a SHADAM thread but there is something eating away at me about Adam breaking u with SHaron and then she goes back to OTB to cry so that Victor and Nikki see her. Did anyone get the feeling that Adam and Sharon have pulled a sting on Victor. Adam and Sharon are somehow working together to win over Victor. They did not really breakup? It's just bothering me.
I am really sorry for asking for asking about SHADAM?
CHADAM FAN FOREVER LOVE THEM

All that it proves to me is that Adam's money source is either non-existent or hinky. That is why Adam decided to throw is old living yo-yo away. She'll be back, when and if he wants her. This whole thing is about the funds to buy back NE, and hopefully Vicky and Victor will see the red flag here. I love Adam, but sheesh...

As for Sharon, little Miss Passive Aggressive had to go someplace to be seen for the rescue. Lets see Billy and Carmine both work there. Nictor, for reasons a tad suspicious, dine there all the time. Not to mention Adam frequents the place. Its just her standard game. The meds will be hitting the trash sooner rather than later.

The best part was Adam getting riled about Victor trashing Chelsea. Seems like they are setting up the future battle over baby Chadam ( Jacob or Hope :) ). The second good but infuriating part was Sharon blithering on about being Adam's only friend. News flash - Adam is out of isolation. Sharon is not. :-)

LOL last time I checked Jack is Adam's friend too so Sharon is way off base. Maybe Carmine will be his next buddy lol.

Chelsea challenged Adam by asking when he would give up something for her, when he will put her first. If it comes down to Victor or Chelsea and the baby, he will choose Chelsea and that's when she will come back to him.

What a scene if Chelsea after being yelled out and treated like a town pariah again, maybe in front of several at the Athletic Club with Adam walking in and defending her in front of others while pointing out his own faults and and the faults of others (like the bell tower scene) and going toe to toe with Victor giving up his control in Newman Enterprises and then Chelsea goes into labor and Adam delivers the her baby again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”