Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: Also, other spoiler boards and Canadian sites say that at the end of the show, Adam was remembering Victor's words about Chelsea not thinking about Sharon. He didn't spend much time mourning the loss of Sharon at all. If anything happens with Shadam in the near future, it will be a reaction to Chelsea and Chylan and nothing real.

Well said if anything this is only establishing Sharon as Adam's second choice and deep down Sharon knows it

Sudsy Sue

Postby Sudsy Sue » Thu May 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote Soapfan326: I like Adam James Newman AJ for short
Amelia Hope Newman
Hope Newman.

Steve Burton posted this on twitter :
Homeward bound. GC was awesome this week. Fun scenes with @MClaireEgan and @_CatherineBach ...have a great night. Much luv.

So he shot scenes with chelsea and Anita what does everyone think?

Just what little I know about the actors, they all love the drama, (awesome week, fun scenes) so I'm thinking that if Dylan doesn't know by that scene, maybe Anita steps up when Chelsea and Dylan are together somewhere and puts Chelsea on the spot with the truth. Either that, or Dylan overhears Chelsea and Anita talking about the situation and finds out that way.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Thu May 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Quote Gemini50: Let me start by sying that I love CHADAM and am not going to give up on them. I know this is not a SHADAM thread but there is something eating away at me about Adam breaking u with SHaron and then she goes back to OTB to cry so that Victor and Nikki see her. Did anyone get the feeling that Adam and Sharon have pulled a sting on Victor. Adam and Sharon are somehow working together to win over Victor. They did not really breakup? It's just bothering me.
I am really sorry for asking for asking about SHADAM?
CHADAM FAN FOREVER LOVE THEM

All that it proves to me is that Adam's money source is either non-existent or hinky. That is why Adam decided to throw is old living yo-yo away. She'll be back, when and if he wants her. This whole thing is about the funds to buy back NE, and hopefully Vicky and Victor will see the red flag here. I love Adam, but sheesh...

As for Sharon, little Miss Passive Aggressive had to go someplace to be seen for the rescue. Lets see Billy and Carmine both work there. Nictor, for reasons a tad suspicious, dine there all the time. Not to mention Adam frequents the place. Its just her standard game. The meds will be hitting the trash sooner rather than later.

The best part was Adam getting riled about Victor trashing Chelsea. Seems like they are setting up the future battle over baby Chadam ( Jacob or Hope :) ). The second good but infuriating part was Sharon blithering on about being Adam's only friend. News flash - Adam is out of isolation. Sharon is not. :-)

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Thu May 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote TwoOfEach: Also, other spoiler boards and Canadian sites say that at the end of the show, Adam was remembering Victor's words about Chelsea not thinking about Sharon. He didn't spend much time mourning the loss of Sharon at all. If anything happens with Shadam in the near future, it will be a reaction to Chelsea and Chylan and nothing real.

Well said if anything this is only establishing Sharon as Adam's second choice and deep down Sharon knows it

Adam tried to end things with sharon the time she came back to get her jacket a few weeks ago. That's when she agreed to be his Fwb. It was no big sacrifice to let her go. He would have done it anyway once he found out about the baby. I hope they are done for good. 4 yrs of that pairing is enough.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote jamilah:
Quote Axl Rose:

Adam tried to end things with sharon the time she came back to get her jacket a few weeks ago. That's when she agreed to be his Fwb. It was no big sacrifice to let her go. He would have done it anyway once he found out about the baby. I hope they are done for good. 4 yrs of that pairing is enough.

I know right

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote jamilah:
Quote Axl Rose:

I know right

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Can we bump Chadam up please

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Thu May 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote Gemini50: Let me start by sying that I love CHADAM and am not going to give up on them. I know this is not a SHADAM thread but there is something eating away at me about Adam breaking u with SHaron and then she goes back to OTB to cry so that Victor and Nikki see her. Did anyone get the feeling that Adam and Sharon have pulled a sting on Victor. Adam and Sharon are somehow working together to win over Victor. They did not really breakup? It's just bothering me.

All that it proves to me is that Adam's money source is either non-existent or hinky. That is why Adam decided to throw is old living yo-yo away. She'll be back, when and if he wants her. This whole thing is about the funds to buy back NE, and hopefully Vicky and Victor will see the red flag here. I love Adam, but sheesh...

As for Sharon, little Miss Passive Aggressive had to go someplace to be seen for the rescue. Lets see Billy and Carmine both work there. Nictor, for reasons a tad suspicious, dine there all the time. Not to mention Adam frequents the place. Its just her standard game. The meds will be hitting the trash sooner rather than later.

The best part was Adam getting riled about Victor trashing Chelsea. Seems like they are setting up the future battle over baby Chadam ( Jacob or Hope :) ). The second good but infuriating part was Sharon blithering on about being Adam's only friend. News flash - Adam is out of isolation. Sharon is not. :-)

LOL last time I checked Jack is Adam's friend too so Sharon is way off base. Maybe Carmine will be his next buddy lol.

Chelsea challenged Adam by asking when he would give up something for her, when he will put her first. If it comes down to Victor or Chelsea and the baby, he will choose Chelsea and that's when she will come back to him.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote gardengal:

LOL last time I checked Jack is Adam's friend too so Sharon is way off base. Maybe Carmine will be his next buddy lol.

Chelsea challenged Adam by asking when he would give up something for her, when he will put her first. If it comes down to Victor or Chelsea and the baby, he will choose Chelsea and that's when she will come back to him.

And all Adam has ever wanted is a family

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu May 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote gardengal:

And all Adam has ever wanted is a family

ITA. The only thing that Adam wants more than to be accepted as Victor's son is a child of his own. Once Adam experiences the unconditional love a parent has for his child, he'll finally understand that Victor's conditional love for his kids is wrong and not the kids' fault.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”