Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BizzyDizzyLizzy

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby BizzyDizzyLizzy » Wed May 15, 2013 10:52 pm

8)

What to do Chadam fans? I adore Chadam but Dylan is making my head swoon :D

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed May 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Anyone got any odd ideas on how this plays out. Does this play out pretty regular with a dramatic scence, maybe a childbirth or rescue scene or does it come out in much more unexpected way.

I have thought about a situation where Adam and Chelsea were working together against Victoria or Victor, but that would take a lot to get to that point from where the story is now, not to mention what Dylan would be going through. A reveal like that would almost have to be shown after the fact of the birth or what not. I do not expect it to play out in such a way, but was curious if anyone had thoughts on how things unfold, perhaps outside of the box?

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed May 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy: 8)

What to do Chadam fans? I adore Chadam but Dylan is making my head swoon :D

One close to me really likes both Chylan and Chadam with Chylan ahead some. The letter to baby Newman did push her back to Chadam some. She would be happy with either pairing, but would really like to she Shick reunite. We discussed possible storylines earlier involving couples and think we could possibly do better than these writers.

I don't dislike Chylan necessarily and thinks that it is good for Chelsea, but it is based on a lie. I know that things were smooth with Adam until the miscarriage, but this relationship with Dylan seems just way to cutsy and too good to be true to me. I think Dylan is a good guy, but this is a guy who could cheat with Avery and show some certain tendencies even outside of the post-tramatic disorder that could cause some issues.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 15, 2013 11:33 pm

It is clear Chelsea is falling for Dylan but at the same time is she even aware that Dylan still has feelings for Avery and that he always will, I mean him and Avery have a history just like how Chelsea has a history with Adam, I mean she is pregnant with his baby after all and not to mention underneath it all whether Chelsea wants to admit it or not she is still in love with Adam but at the same time she has been hurt enough times by him but at the same time Chelsea has hurt Adam but at the same time Chelsea and Adam just compliment each other so well because they are both flawed people

Soapfan326

Postby Soapfan326 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:01 am

I agree chylan is based on a lie. Chelsea doesn't even know about Dylan and Sharon being friends . I think she may need a friend after what Adam did to her. Sharon knows more about Dylan's past then chelsea. I can't wait for chelsea to find our about their friendship. I'm glad that Adam dumped Sharon although he didn't have to be so cold.

Lolacat

Postby Lolacat » Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 am

Just to put to rest any doubt that Adam is not the father, I did some research.. Chelsea slept with Dylan on March 15th and on March 25th she had her ultrasound that showed a baby in the ultrasound.. 10 days into a pregnancy you would not be able to even see the pea size dot in an ultrasound.(Let alone a fully formed baby like in the ultrasound picture.)Some people are just grasping for straws when they try to say that Dylan could be the father.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 16, 2013 7:26 am

Exactly my point the baby is Adam's, they slept together on New Year's Eve, so that would mean she is 5 months into her pregnancy, 4 more months and she will give birth to the baby and in those 4 months Chelsea if she gives birth, everyone will think that the baby is premature but I don't think any of us Chadam fans are buying that because we all know when the baby was conceived and just when she is set to give birth by, I still don't even understand how Adam doesn't know that something is up

Lolacat

Postby Lolacat » Thu May 16, 2013 8:53 am

Quote Axl Rose: Exactly my point the baby is Adam's, they slept together on New Year's Eve, so that would mean she is 5 months into her pregnancy, 4 more months and she will give birth to the baby and in those 4 months Chelsea if she gives birth, everyone will think that the baby is premature but I don't think any of us Chadam fans are buying that because we all know when the baby was conceived and just when she is set to give birth by, I still don't even understand how Adam doesn't know that something is up

I think that Adam has not questioned it because he does not know how far along she is and is not showing yet.Plus they have not been together in 5 months so he has not questioned her telling him that it was Dylans. However, when that belly pops out, (This month) he is certainly going to question it per the spoilers. :) Hopefully sooner than later because I love Chadam but Chylan is starting to grow on me real quick.The way that Dylan looks at her makes me sigh.. So Adam needs to fight for Chelsea and quick before it is too late for me.. LOL

Sudsy Sue

Postby Sudsy Sue » Thu May 16, 2013 11:13 am

In the long shot Chelsea could possibly pull it off as the baby being premature, but what if the baby happens to be a little early? Chelsea, it's a lot to assume you will go the full 40 weeks! Better confess sooner than later.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 am

Yes because you know people will start to realize that something is up when Chelsea gives birth in her full trimester in her 9th month, Dylan will think the baby is premature but Chelsea knows better because the baby is not premature but at a full 9 months which means the baby is not his but it's really Adam's and what if the baby he or she ends up getting sick and the baby needs a blood transfusion and Dylan wants to donate his blood but they realize he is no possible match and that Adam is a genetic match meaning Adam is the father, then can you imagine the fallout there with Dylan realizing that Chelsea has been lying to him but Adam finding out that Chelsea lied to him her whole pregnancy

Return to “The Young and the Restless”