Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Doll baby

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Doll baby » Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 pm

I truly enjoyed yesterday's can episode! I have been waiting forever for that type of interaction with them.....it was worth the wait!!! It was so hot. Friends, now lovers.....that is the combination for true and lasting love! They are so exciting and new! :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Quote Doll baby: I truly enjoyed yesterday's can episode! I have been waiting forever for that type of interaction with them.....it was worth the wait!!! It was so hot. Friends, now lovers.....that is the combination for true and lasting love! They are so exciting and new! :)

Lovers and friends in every sense of the word, that they definitely are

Beesknees

Postby Beesknees » Fri May 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Doll baby: I truly enjoyed yesterday's can episode! I have been waiting forever for that type of interaction with them.....it was worth the wait!!! It was so hot. Friends, now lovers.....that is the combination for true and lasting love! They are so exciting and new! :)

Lovers and friends in every sense of the word, that they definitely are

I love the fact that they were true friends first. They are just so cute together. They have a special bond(Adam delivering Johnny) and they just "get" each other. They have a lot in common, right down to having horrible, vile pukes for fathers! I hope that Chelsea and Adam team up and give Victor a dose of his own medicine! I LOVE THESE TWO!!

Beesknees

Postby Beesknees » Fri May 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Quote Fly butterfly: I love the couple so much. They are such a joy to watch. They are playful, yet loving and serious. Their relationship is firing on all cylinders, not just a one dimensional realtionship about sex. They have it all! BTW....their intimate scenes were GREAT! I loved them! Of course Shadam fans are going to say negative things because they love Shadam! The TRUTH is.......it was young, fun, passionate and HOT! Chadam is#1

Great Post! ITA!

Very Hot Pepper

Postby Very Hot Pepper » Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm

I LOVE CHADAM! They are the future! :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Chadam is the future while Shadam is the past

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Chadam to the top

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Chadam to the top

YandR talk

Postby YandR talk » Fri May 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Chadam to the top

Great thread Axl. I think that it is great that you started this thread....the day that they made love for the first time! :) (canada show) I love the thread,love Chadam, loved the sexy scenes! They are just great together. They are so natural, easy going and free with one another. From good friends to great lovers! I agree....Chadam is the future! And the future looks really bright!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Quote YandR talk:
Quote Axl Rose: Chadam to the top

Great thread Axl. I think that it is great that you started this thread....the day that they made love for the first time! :) (canada show) I love the thread,love Chadam, loved the sexy scenes! They are just great together. They are so natural, easy going and free with one another. From good friends to great lovers! I agree....Chadam is the future! And the future looks really bright!

Yes that much I agree with

Return to “The Young and the Restless”