Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby KeepingItReal » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:56 am

I don't like rumours as they remind me of gossip! Twisted information.

They took a simple scene and made it seem like they were getting closer.

Glad someone brought this page back up front. Let's stop feeding into the gossip and just feed into this thread by showing the support for this couple who has been written do well from day one. B

I fell in love with tyem when he accepted her for her and she for him. Then they went back to his home where he was raised. Beautiful.

Of course there will be bumps in their road. But those bumps has brought them closer.

I also see them as the next powerful couple!

Rock on Chadam!!

Postby cdhg » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Jacee, I would say that what you are thinking could happen as it seems that direction could be happening whether more fully, in part, is teased whether something never happens, almost happens, kind of happens, happens on one occasion and either doesn’t happen again, leads to something temporary, or leads to more and either results in splits, temporary splits, no splits, or something more happening if splits take place. I know that how well things are received or not received and the writers desired direction among other things can also be factors. I would say that since Adam is keeping the secret of being Christian’s father that it could be more likely Chelsea would be unfaithful due to being lonely if Adam is in prison briefly, hurt from finding out the truth, being too caught up in others problems, misconstruing something and lashing out, and/or thinking Adam is too involved in other things. If she reacted due to anything besides learning the truth, then both would have secrets. Adam just having yet another secret could point to things happening whether it before or after it comes to light. Regardless of how it compares to other secrets is not the issue, but is more about serving the plot point and direction of the writers. I want Chadam to stick together for a while and get some different storylines. Regarding breakups, I want those to be short ones with well written and well done reunions. I think a storyline focused on something Chelsea is dealing with or from that past that Adam has to be there for her would be good. It is probably too soon for them to have a baby girl with all of the baby and paternity storylines involving the Newmans in recent years, but hopefully if they have another child, it will not involve a paternity lie or a whose the daddy but one that would involve a mix of happy and drama in another way during a pregnancy storyline that involves Chadam support for each other and Chadam bonding and pulling closer together.

I don’t like it that they have made Adam the one responsible for a paternity lie/coverup, although in one sense it shows that his priorities lie with Chelsea and Connor while leaving Sage and Nick alone along with fear of his identity being exposed. He was willing to go to prison out of respect for Chelsea and Connor on multiple occasions, but chose to protect the identity vs. being exposed regarding Sage’s baby and to have the chance at a life with Chelsea and Connor. I think it is obvious that the performers would not have know back at the time of those scenes that Adam had a hand in the paternity results, but I do remember Adam making an issue when Nick came and told him about being the father of Sage’s baby with Adam admitting to Chelsea afterwards that it was possible. I don’t like that they have seemingly made Adam the scapegoat again for either others actions, subsequent reactions, and/or to take the blame and heat off of others. It still seems a little vague as Adam is talking about being Christian’s father to Victor but that the issue with bribing concerning the paternity test was more about results being too similar regarding the DNA and almost like it would still be unclear who the father is, although it has seemed obvious to me from the get go that it would be Adam’s baby and that has not changed. Maybe, Adam saw the paternity results clearly enough to know the truth. It seems to me that Victor overreached like usual with his heavy handed tactics with Adam and getting him to agree to go along with his plan and thus it will cause problems, IMO.

Jamilah, I agree that I would prefer Chadam be not caught up in Nage’s drama and problems and that storyline. I know Pratt likes doing a few big stories involving many characters and things under that being umbrella, but it is too much about a couple and a particular character that many just do not have a lot of concern about.

Libertarian, welcome back. I remember you as a poster and under the name you previously used. I remember your great videos as well.

KeepingItReal, I enjoy reading your positive posts and enthusiasm for Chadam.

I figure this coming week will have a mixture of the positive and negative based on spoilers and Canadian recaps and previews for the early part of next week. It sounds like Thursday’s US episode could be emotional with the spoiler of Adam saying goodbye to Chelsea and Chelsea making the efforts to help Adam including reaching out to Victor. Perhaps the judge doesn’t rule in Adam’s favor despite Victor’s confidence or that spoiler makes it seem that Adam is going to prison, but that it is stopped then, soon, or not too far down the road.

I have enjoyed the Chadam scenes for the past two weeks. I liked their scenes together after Adam has rescued Stitch, Ashley, and Abby with Chelsea being there after Adam made it out alive and at the hospital in the lobby and later together with Connor on the hospital bed in Adam’s room. I liked their scenes from this past week at the hospital and in the hospital room. I noticed that in the scenes from this past week that MCE was wearing the shirt that she wore to the tweet session that she and JH did back on Friday, October 2.

I like that Chadam has done well in the Pulse Poll in recent weeks. I hope that they get some freedom from some of the other drama during the holiday episodes. I hope that they get good Thanksgiving and Christmas scenes together with Connor.

Postby jamilah » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:54 am

Nage sucks and just brings chadam down. No interest in a romance with chick but I read JM was in Canada and talked about wanting chadam/chick triangle. I will enjoy chadam now since they get some good stuff.any other crap I plan to ignore or just not watch. Hoping the get Thanksgiving together.

Postby ericlizafan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:17 pm

I've been enjoying Chadam so much lately, but I am savouring it, because it could be taken away so quickly.

The thought of Nick in a triangle with Chadam makes sick...please, just no.

Postby Keepchadam » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:23 pm

I love chadam. The way they rub noses and look into each other's eyes. The way he pulls her back into his arms when she tries to leave. They are the only reason I watch the show. I love when Adam is holding Connor. I affectionately refer to them as Adam's family. I hope they are together for a long long time to come.

Desperately waiting for Adam to be free from prison.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”