Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovebird4yandr

Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby lovebird4yandr » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:27 am

Yes...love the two of them. :)

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:31 am

I think Chick will be ending soon. Imho they have been slowly setting up a Shick reunion. Slowly they have rebuilt their friendship. Now scenes with Nick amd Mariah amd Sharon and Nikki being pleasant. I just hope they will recast Adam.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:05 am

I'd like to see Adam back just to win Chelsea back.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:29 am

With all the talk of Adam recently and with the news of MCE exit. I am wondering if they will bring Adam back and them run off together. I mean JH and MCE are friends. It would be a great exit story.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:05 am

elizadolittle wrote:With all the talk of Adam recently and with the news of MCE exit. I am wondering if they will bring Adam back and them run off together. I mean JH and MCE are friends. It would be a great exit story.

It seems like that's what they're planning, doesn't it?

Keepchadam

Postby Keepchadam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:54 am

I will miss Chelsea. She and Adam are the only reason I watched. They’re gone so no reason for me to watch.

Her exit storyline is stinking up a storm. They have Chelsea stealing money which makes no sense since Adam left her with all his millions. I’m sure she was beneficiary of his million dollar insurance policy. Nick gave her sages money. Victor gave her a million so why would she steal money. It’s poor writing.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:58 pm

my mcc y2k l
Keepchadam wrote:I will miss Chelsea. She and Adam are the only reason I watched. They’re gone so no reason for me to watch.

Her exit storyline is stinking up a storm. They have Chelsea stealing money which makes no sense since Adam left her with all his millions. I’m sure she was beneficiary of his million dollar insurance policy. Nick gave her sages money. Victor gave her a million so why would she steal money. It’s poor writing.

So stupid a few months ago people thought it was dumb Nick would give Chelsea the $ from Sage when she has $. Now they have her stealing money. It makes me so sad she is leaving. I even got MCE to sign something for me that says teamchadam. Been watching since the 80s and they are one of my all time favourite pairings.

autie

Postby autie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:21 pm

I'm so sad to hear she's leaving. I had high hopes one day Adam would return and now I don't know what to think.
Though it looks like Chelsea is hiding money to maybe go off the grid. I'm wondering if she'll be recast or Chadam will be run off together.
I love all these Comments on here.. ❤
I hope Chadam goes on and her leaving doesn't close doors for good.. Fingers crossed that this isn't the end of an era.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:46 am

autie wrote:I'm so sad to hear she's leaving. I had high hopes one day Adam would return and now I don't know what to think.
Though it looks like Chelsea is hiding money to maybe go off the grid. I'm wondering if she'll be recast or Chadam will be run off together.
I love all these Comments on here.. ❤
I hope Chadam goes on and her leaving doesn't close doors for good.. Fingers crossed that this isn't the end of an era.

I agree I hope the door isn't completely shut for Chadam. Weird exit story so far though.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”