Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cdhg

Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby cdhg » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:01 pm

I like the promotion that Y&R gave JH, MCE, and Chadam today. Below are links to an instagram video and twitter picture.

Young & The Restless ‏@YRInsider
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Justin & Missy! Join us in 2015 as the stories continue on #YR! Make it a great…
instagram.com/p/xRzAn5DnKi/

Young & The Restless ‏@YRInsider
Join us in 2015 as the stories continue on #YR! #HappyNewYear from The Young & the Restless!

pic.twitter.com/j46dvFDjDC

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2015 is a better year for Chadam.

I like the positive buzz they are getting on social media. The twitter feed of CBSSoapsInDepth has been very positive. I like the promotion they are getting as well.

This link has the new Y&R promo banner shown clearly with JH and MCE on the viewer's left.

justinhartleyonline.com/

This link has the JH and MCE Happy New Year instagram video for those who may have had trouble viewing it otherwise.

https://www.facebook.com/justinhartley

Below is a link to a scene from the December 30 US episode. I like how the Young and the Restless Youtube Channel has been clipping key scenes of Chadam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Uf2yWztR0

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:19 pm

Chadam in the previews! I wonder how Gabriel is going to explain how he knows where Chelsea lives :D

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Chadam finished #2 in the Pulse Poll. JH finished #3 and MCE #9. Chadam again was first among Y&R couples.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-results-december-22-26-edition/

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Quote 3WishGenie: Chadam in the previews! I wonder how Gabriel is going to explain how he knows where Chelsea lives :D

She probably won't ask his flirting will distract her again. :D

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Quote 3WishGenie: Chadam in the previews! I wonder how Gabriel is going to explain how he knows where Chelsea lives :D

With Chelsea putting on the ring again and the waitress mentioning that Chelly were husband and wife I thought maybe things were pointing to a Chelly proposal and attempted wedding fairly soon. Then it comes down to Adam having to choose to escape his own prison with being married to Sage as Gabriel by coming clean and risking the wrath and possibly imprisonment associated with that. In any regard, Chadam really being married and Adam getting his life and identity restated and legalities with all of that could be the determining factors. Of course, something else such as a disaster could throw a wrench into things. I think it is too obvious with Gabriel and Sage being married and Chelly having scenes where husband and wife were mentioned and her putting on her ring again.

Also, since Chadam had their wedding in late January, I could see things happening soon. Also, Villy's baby is having her Christening around the same that Chadam had the blessing for Connor last year.

I have read opinions more to the contrary though.

In thinking back to that it is kind of funny because she told Adam/Gabriel that she wore the ring to keep guys from hitting on her which is really what Adam/Gabriel was doing in that scene. It was kind of like an open invitation to keep flirting although she made a few references to the other guy LOL. Then she has it on and gets defensive when Billy says something about the ring.

Chelsea herself may have even thought her whole relationship with Billy sounded convoluted after telling this supposed stranger that she is with a guy who is not her husband while still wearing a wedding ring and who has a brand new baby with another woman.

Adam is in a mess with the real Gabriel and Sage having that three year stipulation of being married to get the inheritance and having married right before the real Gabriel's death. Obviously, that three years will not pass.

I think Adam may be going to the PH to tell Chelsea who he is, but Billy shows up and that doesn't come to pass. Chelsea might be curious as to how Gabriel knows where she lives.

It looks like little clues and teases are being thrown out by Victor thinking he has met/knows Gabriel, Nick wondering why Gabriel run off when he was caught in the trap, and Victoria seeing him in the hallway at the PH. It may be put together as kind of putting pieces of a puzzle together. Victoria did not say anything to Billy that day about why this stranger was right by the PH door.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:43 pm

The Pulse Poll is back open. Lets see if we can get Chadam to the #1 spot. Voting is allowed three times a day until 12:00 A.M. Eastern time on Wednesday. Also, the Pulse Poll has the question of the right man for Chelsea: Adam or Billy.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-29-january-2-edition/

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Quote jamilah:

I just hope its not a fantasy sequence

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote jamilah:

I just hope its not a fantasy sequence

I guess it could be a dream or fantasy sequence where he goes to tell Chelsea the truth with Billy arriving and it not going well for him thus causing him to keep quiet.

I figure it will be him actually going to the PH to tell Chelsea since I am thinking this is the episode where Sage goes to Crimson Lights all upset while Shick are having a conversation where Nick goes over to Sage. She probably thinks she is about to be busted by Adam.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 am

Since everyone is wearing the same clothes from today's CDN, I don't think its a fantasy. I do think Billy interrupts before Adam can tell her anything.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”