Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
justtwocents

Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby justtwocents » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Quote Jacee Wojo:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Jacee Wojo:
Quote Ari1: Here's another article speculating about MM to GH. This is similar to the last one.

Michael Muhney news: Could he be headed to 'General Hospital'? examiner.com/article/michae… #GH #YR @michaelmuhney

Thank you for the link Ari1 and I just want to add that I appreciate all the links you provide for us. I read them all and I so hope this comes true. The more that come out make me more hopeful. I even filled out that form where you can contact the show and make a comment. I figure it can't hurt to let them know how many fans they will gain if they bring MM to their show.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I did go on Twitter which I admit I don't know what I am doing there, but I only found one comment regarding NB and KSJ. It was NB replying to a fan. I also tried google as you suggested, but that led me to the same place. Is it possible they were removed or do you think I just don't know where to look? I did join a long time ago, but rarely go there because of not being sure how to even do a correct tweet. *)

Again, I do appreciate all the information that you provide for us. I loved Chadam, and the fact that it has been taken from us makes me so sad. It also makes me angry with CBS/Sony that MM was taken from us and want to know everything about him and I just know that where he goes I will follow. It won't be Chadam, but it will be MM. I spent quite a long time on YouTube just looking at fan made videos of the two of them. As always they are magic.

Thanks! I'm not on twitter. I just observe the #yr twitter feed and that's where I get a lot of the articles and info that I post here for those who are interested. I think NB deleted the tweet. It might still be on KSJ twitter but I doubt it. It got pretty nasty.

That was a good idea to comment on the GH feedback line. I think I'll do that, too. I know we're all just heartbroken over Chadam and MM. I hope we get some good news soon (like MM going to GH or anywhere for that matter)

Very clueful Jacee! Where can I find the GH form to give my MM thoughts? :)

On a different note, what's up with the rumor that Billy holds a gun on Chelsea? Is this after he's rolled down a hill? SUCH crappy writing.

justtwocents Sorry I didn't get back to you before this. Maybe you already found out by now, but just in case. I have been sick so was not able to get on to the site. I first wanted to respond to this question about how to reach GH and the feed back form. Found lots of other ways as well. I have never posted a link in here so hope it works for the feedback form.

site.abc.go.com/site/contactus.html

After filling out name, email address, etc. where it says Please select a show or category. Using the pull down menu select GH. Fill out subject and type your message.

This is the other information I found:

All communication venues are important - that means not just email and phone calls, but regular mail, too.

Frank Valentini, Executive Producer
Ron Carlivati, Head Writer
General Hospital
c/o ABC-TV
4151 Prospect Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90027

They have a comment line as well:
General Hospital comment line: 323-671-4583

ABC Hotline: 818-460-7477, ext. 4

ABC Entertainment Group President
ABC Entertainment Group
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4588
Phone: (ask for his voice mail) 1-818-560-1000
paul.lee@abc.com

Anne Sweeney, President, Disney/ABC Television Networks
c/o ABC/Disney
Burbank, CA 91512

As well as different soap magazines

Soap Opera Digest
261 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Attention: "Sound Off" Department
email: SODsound@soapoperadigest.com

Soaps In Depth Magazine
270 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 17632
Attention: "Speak Out" Department
emails: ABCspeakout@soapsindepth.com
ABCboards@soapsindepth.com (put General Hospital in the subject line)

Soap Opera Weekly 261 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Attention: "Public Opinion" Department
emails: SPwpubop@soapoperaweekly.com
TellUs@soapoperaweekly.com (put U Said It in the subject line)

Hope this helps for any that are interested. Now to read all the other posts. Sure seems like I missed a lot since making my last comment on Sunday.

I am still heartbroken about this and I quickly read how GR said there were only 6 of us who would stop watching. How rude!!! I use to feel bad for the character of Kevin, but when he got involved with the stupid writing with him and Chloe as thieves it was lame and beyond boring. To tweet something like that is so uncalled for and just infuriates me. I hope it infuriated enough of people that those who were undecided about ending their relationship with the Y&R now makes it a lot easier.

Be back later.

To keep us from all having to search for the same thing, here goes. THANKS AGAIN JACEE!!!!! :)

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1: Here's another article I found on the web. Maybe we should all use the information Jacee Wojo posted on the last page and push GH in the write direction.

General Hospital Struggles With Bringing Michael Muhney To Port Charles – CDL Exclusive shar.es/UBw2F #cdlgossip

YES!!! Most definitely. I plan to do it today. Ari, I had trouble opening your other link about MM fans not promoting Y&R. What does it mean by not promoting Y?

In your opinion do you think the large group who has promised to stop watching will follow through for the most part?

They want fans to stop using #yr when tweeting and instead use #teammuhney. I'm not sure how it works, but apparently tweets get counted as part of the ratings. I'm not sure about the numbers but it does seem like a large number of fans are unhappy. I guess we'll find out how big from the February ratings. Fingers crossed.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote Jacee Wojo:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Jacee Wojo:
Quote Ari1: Here's another article speculating about MM to GH. This is similar to the last one.

Michael Muhney news: Could he be headed to 'General Hospital'? examiner.com/article/michae… #GH #YR @michaelmuhney

Thank you for the link Ari1 and I just want to add that I appreciate all the links you provide for us. I read them all and I so hope this comes true. The more that come out make me more hopeful. I even filled out that form where you can contact the show and make a comment. I figure it can't hurt to let them know how many fans they will gain if they bring MM to their show.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but I did go on Twitter which I admit I don't know what I am doing there, but I only found one comment regarding NB and KSJ. It was NB replying to a fan. I also tried google as you suggested, but that led me to the same place. Is it possible they were removed or do you think I just don't know where to look? I did join a long time ago, but rarely go there because of not being sure how to even do a correct tweet. *)

Again, I do appreciate all the information that you provide for us. I loved Chadam, and the fact that it has been taken from us makes me so sad. It also makes me angry with CBS/Sony that MM was taken from us and want to know everything about him and I just know that where he goes I will follow. It won't be Chadam, but it will be MM. I spent quite a long time on YouTube just looking at fan made videos of the two of them. As always they are magic.

Thanks! I'm not on twitter. I just observe the #yr twitter feed and that's where I get a lot of the articles and info that I post here for those who are interested. I think NB deleted the tweet. It might still be on KSJ twitter but I doubt it. It got pretty nasty.

That was a good idea to comment on the GH feedback line. I think I'll do that, too. I know we're all just heartbroken over Chadam and MM. I hope we get some good news soon (like MM going to GH or anywhere for that matter)

On a different note, what's up with the rumor that Billy holds a gun on Chelsea? Is this after he's rolled down a hill? SUCH crappy writing.

justtwocents Sorry I didn't get back to you before this. Maybe you already found out by now, but just in case. I have been sick so was not able to get on to the site. I first wanted to respond to this question about how to reach GH and the feed back form. Found lots of other ways as well. I have never posted a link in here so hope it works for the feedback form.

After filling out name, email address, etc. where it says Please select a show or category. Using the pull down menu select GH. Fill out subject and type your message.

All communication venues are important - that means not just email and phone calls, but regular mail, too.

General Hospital
c/o ABC-TV
4151 Prospect Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90027

ABC Entertainment Group
Burbank, CA 91521-4588
paul.lee@abc.com

c/o ABC/Disney
Burbank, CA 91512

Soap Opera Digest
261 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Soaps In Depth Magazine
270 Sylvan Avenue

New York, NY 10016

Hope this helps for any that are interested. Now to read all the other posts. Sure seems like I missed a lot since making my last comment on Sunday.

I am still heartbroken about this and I quickly read how GR said there were only 6 of us who would stop watching. How rude!!! I use to feel bad for the character of Kevin, but when he got involved with the stupid writing with him and Chloe as thieves it was lame and beyond boring. To tweet something like that is so uncalled for and just infuriates me. I hope it infuriated enough of people that those who were undecided about ending their relationship with the Y&R now makes it a lot easier.

Be back later.

To keep us from all having to search for the same thing, here goes. THANKS AGAIN JACEE!!!!! :)

Thanks guys for the contact info at GH. I have sent my support. Even though I haven't watched Gh in maybe 10 years would watch if they hired him. I heard they didn't let Adam and Chelsea have alone moment before is departure >( Haven't being able to watch his final scenes too gut wrenching. But I know what he can do with those kind of scenes. It was professional of him to give it his all after being fired. And the way they are sending him off I know it's awful when the haters are rejoicing. But knowing MM am sure he made some new fans with those scenes. Well hope the new Adam will be good with Chelsea. My Y&R watching days are over the way JFP and crew handled this situation turn me off the show. But good luck with your couple MM is gone but Adam will be back and he and Chelsea may pick up where they left off never can tell. You guys may enjoy the new Adam so hang in there :D :D

justtwocents

Postby justtwocents » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1: Here's another article I found on the web. Maybe we should all use the information Jacee Wojo posted on the last page and push GH in the write direction.

General Hospital Struggles With Bringing Michael Muhney To Port Charles – CDL Exclusive shar.es/UBw2F #cdlgossip

YES!!! Most definitely. I plan to do it today. Ari, I had trouble opening your other link about MM fans not promoting Y&R. What does it mean by not promoting Y?

In your opinion do you think the large group who has promised to stop watching will follow through for the most part?

They want fans to stop using #yr when tweeting and instead use #teammuhney. I'm not sure how it works, but apparently tweets get counted as part of the ratings. I'm not sure about the numbers but it does seem like a large number of fans are unhappy. I guess we'll find out how big from the February ratings. Fingers crossed.

Love it! Someone is in the know and I'm glad they're leading the way. This has to mean a lot to MM. Hope so.

justtwocents

Postby justtwocents » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Quote ladycam:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote Jacee Wojo:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Jacee Wojo:

General Hospital
c/o ABC-TV
4151 Prospect Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90027

ABC Entertainment Group
Burbank, CA 91521-4588
paul.lee@abc.com

c/o ABC/Disney
Burbank, CA 91512

Soap Opera Digest
261 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Soaps In Depth Magazine
270 Sylvan Avenue

New York, NY 10016

Be back later.

Thanks guys for the contact info at GH. I have sent my support. Even though I haven't watched Gh in maybe 10 years would watch if they hired him. I heard they didn't let Adam and Chelsea have alone moment before is departure >( Haven't being able to watch his final scenes too gut wrenching. But I know what he can do with those kind of scenes. It was professional of him to give it his all after being fired. And the way they are sending him off I know it's awful when the haters are rejoicing. But knowing MM am sure he made some new fans with those scenes. Well hope the new Adam will be good with Chelsea. My Y&R watching days are over the way JFP and crew handled this situation turn me off the show. But good luck with your couple MM is gone but Adam will be back and he and Chelsea may pick up where they left off never can tell. You guys may enjoy the new Adam so hang in there :D :D

I'm coming with you LadyCam! And for the same reasons. Firing MM was bad enough but the way JFP and some of MM's fellow cast mates handled themselves sealed the deal for me. Seems like tptb have little regard for their fans and my time is too precious to waste on a show who works against their fans instead of for them.

I'm glad Adam "survived" for future Chadam fans too. Farewell! It's been great being on this thread with you. :)

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1:
Quote justtwocents:

Love it! Someone is in the know and I'm glad they're leading the way. This has to mean a lot to MM. Hope so.

I think it does mean a lot to MM. A fan tweeted this message to his mom yesterday:

@michaels_mom I don't like to ask publicly, but what is the best thing the fans can do for Michael right now?

And this was her reply:

@terris2030 Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Enjoy his work - he put his heart and soul in it. Thank you xo

She has been interacting more with the fans lately, thanking them for their support. She even said supporters should not harass the actors bc MM doesn't want that associated with his name. I think all the love and support took them by surprise as much as it did tptb.

sonny6

Postby sonny6 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:58 pm

I am just hoping that all who have said they are Adam/MM fans will stop watching Y&R after Jan. 30 will stand by that. So I ask along with alot of Adam/MM fans stay off the tube well Y&R is on forever or at least long enough for them to be hit with low ratings. We as Adam/MM fans need to stick together.. So come thursday, lets all hold hands and cry and say good by to one of the best actors of daytime.
Oh and some of have to, have a drink or two.

justtwocents

Postby justtwocents » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1:
Quote justtwocents:

I think it does mean a lot to MM. A fan tweeted this message to his mom yesterday:

@michaels_mom I don't like to ask publicly, but what is the best thing the fans can do for Michael right now?

And this was her reply:

@terris2030 Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Enjoy his work - he put his heart and soul in it. Thank you xo

She has been interacting more with the fans lately, thanking them for their support. She even said supporters should not harass the actors bc MM doesn't want that associated with his name. I think all the love and support took them by surprise as much as it did tptb.

Nice! Thanks, Ari.

justtwocents

Postby justtwocents » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Quote sonny6: I am just hoping that all who have said they are Adam/MM fans will stop watching Y&R after Jan. 30 will stand by that. So I ask along with alot of Adam/MM fans stay off the tube well Y&R is on forever or at least long enough for them to be hit with low ratings. We as Adam/MM fans need to stick together.. So come thursday, lets all hold hands and cry and say good by to one of the best actors of daytime.
Oh and some of have to, have a drink or two.

Good post, Sonny. One things for sure -- you're not alone in this wish.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 pm

From the recaps it seems Chloe ask Chelsea to use Connor to get Adam to come home. She called him but Billy hang up the phone. Poor Chelsea she will be so messed up when he is presumed dead.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”