Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Layngel

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Layngel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Looking forward to a nice week with Chadam. Loved the warm ones on Friday!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:
Quote calliope: I liked Vicki and Adam and Chelsea and Adam today. I am not sure what to make of Chelsea's departure from the gym. Was it because she was so disturbed by seeing Avery with Dylan or is she really just ready to move on? I hope she is moving on.

I think she is. I also loved Adam and Chelsea today. I think they are perfect together. And baby makes three. I really loved watching Chelsea smile at Adam and Connor.

To be honest, I don't really think Chelsea was ever that into him. Dylan was just a place holder for Adam. Now that Adam is ready to step up, Dylan can go away.

I also think Chelsea was signaling to Adam that Dylan was a placeholder when she told him that she thought she could have what she has always wanted (a family), and it just wasn't in the cards. She's not crying over losing Dylan, nor is she even that bitter about it. Contrast that with how she felt losing Adam, and how bitter she's been about it ever since. That bad taste in her mouth is now starting to be replaced with good feelings, and it's with a guy she said was the "love of her life".

I'm making a couple of vids (one for CD and one about Adam/Delia). I am using the footage of Chelsea discovering her picture with Connor on Adam's laptop. As I ran through the footage in slow motion to get it just right, I was struck by the look in her eyes. Everyone noticed the small smile creep up on her face, but the eyes got me. All I saw in her eyes was love. She's already falling for Adam again, and this time will be different because he's completely in love with her, and Sharon won't even be a blip on his radar.

Speaking of Sharon, why do these writers feel the need to inject her into Chelsea's world time and time again?! Spoilers indicate she's going to be a liaison for the models at the photoshoots? Why is that necessary? Models aren't coddled. Anyone who has watched "America's Next Top Model" knows full well that they have to film in less than desirous circumstances. They shoot in bikinis in frigid temps. They shoot with tarantulas on their faces! Come on Y&R! They just don't seem to know what to do with Sharon from one day to the next.

IA, that seemed like an obvious insertion (and it ticked me off). Sharon talking about Chelsea's spring line not being due yet, how would she know? I hate the thought of Sharon being around Chelsea and her world, period. There was a spoiler that Sharon gets a new job? Is this it, working at Jabot? What next? Adam ends up working at Jabot again as well and here we go again SHADAM scenes and the annoying triangle once again. Sharon is obviously deadwood and they don't know what to do with her. Why Chelsea???? Adam and Chels haven't even reconnected in any way yet especially romantically (I am holding my breathe on this one happening at all) and they have Sharon dropping all kinds of hints about possibilty, even Leslie said to Neil an advocate for Summer would be a good idea even Leslie after Sharon suggested it. Sharon at Jabot makes me sick. I am very troubled by this last episode. I don't ever want Sharon near Adam and Chelsea for a very long time. They can sick her on someone else, lots of actors to choose from. Sharon get away from Chelsea and ultimately Adam. Although Adam will not be interested in her I fear that she will cause Chelsea trouble...hate SN. This episode was full of foreshadowing that this will happen. So we may have Adam and Sharon working in the office at Jabot (reminds me of Newman and the stupid dialogue) and poor Chelsea will be at her private office, alone. They have got to get Sharon away from CHADAM forever!!! I don't want wasted time with filler SHADAM scenes, I want meaningful CHADAM scenes forever. I wonder where is this CHADAM relationship? Seems like the writers are stalling on this one and moving it very slow.
I need real evidence. Look at how fast Nikki/Dylan story was fasttracked? Avery/Dylan fastracked. It's almost as if CHADAM story is backburned for some reason. JMO of what I'm picking up.

CHADAM forever.

Chadam Forever. I'm not worried. First, I don't think Adam is headed to Jabot--nuBilly is. Second, I think Shick & Lane open a modelling agency together. There are tons of Shick/Lane/Faith/Mattie/Charlie photos floating around. Lily gets a surprising phone call the week of Dec 2 and Colin isn't back until 2014--I think its Sharon.

Which is fine with me. Sharon and Adam are going to interact; Chelsea and Dylan are going to interact. 100% safe couples are boring, but Shadam is DEAD.

CBS & Sony are committed to Chadam. Ashley is coming back for Turkey day but Chelsea/Connor get the picture representing Y&R for the special episode. Relax. Enjoy the slow burn reunion and sparks next week.

Thank you for the info! I am looking forward to seeing the Chadam reunion!!!!!!!!!!!

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote Ari1:
Quote cdhg:
Quote Ari1: I really liked the Adam/Vicky scenes today. I imagine their temporary truce won't last too long once Adam becomes a suspect. I loved when Adam said in response to her asking if he found the driver "I'm just one man. I'm not the police or Sherlock Holmes or the mentalist." (All CBS shows) I also thought it was funny when he said " even a moron can warn up a bottle and feed a baby. I'm sure Billy has figured it out."

I thought it was cute how Vicky was fishing for information to see if Chadam were back together. She said that Chelsea must be thrilled to see this softer side of him. Adam is like I guess so. She asks if she's still living there and he says it's convenient. Then she asks if there wasn't something more to it than that. "I mean you to aren't umm... " Then Adam cuts her off. It was nice seeing her tease him like that. I thought she was sincere when she said that she'd just hoped they had reconciled bc he was a much better person when they were married. She gave him good advice when she said Chelsea and Conner need a man who is committed to them that's available and present and will do anything to keep the family together. Adam said some things are out of our control and Vicky scolded him saying there has got to be a way to make it work. to overcome the impossible. She says don't you want to believe love can do that bc she does. Of course she was also talking about her and Billy, but it was nice hearing someone encouraging Adam to go get his family back. Adam asked does she think Billy can just lean on her and all of his problems will be solved. He was being sincere bc he so wants to lean on Chelsea to help him through this mess. Vicky asked "if you can't find salvation in the people you love, where can you find it." In walks Chelsea.

I thought this scene paralleled nicely with Michael and Gloria's scene where he said he couldn't get through this without his family. And Gloria said "it really is what it's all about. If you don't have family, you got nothing." The scene then cuts to Chadam's talk.

I really hope we see Adam listening to Vicky and actively doing something next week to try and get Chelsea back. I think one of the points Chelsea's talk with Adam was to show she has moved on from Dylan. So she's available, too. Now Adam just needs to go get his girl.

Great points. I watched the week's worth of episodes the last couple of nights and thought I would share a few thoughts, along with highlighting a few different things.

The theme of family was a key theme of the episode as it has been for a while. The Niktor family, Baldwin family, and Chadam family's scenes focused on that topic included the Adam and Victoria scenes. I thought Adam's question to Victoria about leaning on Billy and her response to it was very important along with the salvation in the people you love part from Victoria. The whole conversation was very good IMO, both in seeing them civil and pointing towards the future with Chadam. I also enjoyed the Chadam dialogue as well.

I do want to point out something from Wednesday's episode in the dialogue between Chloe and Victoria. Chloe mentioned to Victoria that Billy still has another child but that she doesn't. I thought that was telling regarding how we will probably see Chloe act when Adam's alleged involvement comes to light and if Chelsea either helps in covering it up or supports him through all of it. I can see Chloe being bitter towards Chelsea seeing her unworthy as a mother for giving up a child and that being the child that Billy and Victoria get to share with her having nothing. Then, we have Connor with Delia's corneas. I can see Chloe doing a complete reversal regarding her attitude towards the cornea donation, at least for a while. Also, memories of Billy in Myanmar and unable to be there immediately for Delia may come back fresh as well. Now, Billy and Victoria may also feel a lot of this same resentment again towards Chelsea, but I see Chloe really being upset and jealous at Chadam and Villy. I see Chloe causing some problems down the road.

In unrelated Chadam thoughts, I saw the Devon/Roxy scenes as freeing up Devon for another love interest, possibly Hillary, while bidding farewell to Roxy on Y&R. Devon is appearing more of late and a rarely appearing character just will not give him enough story. Also, Stitch's conversation with Dylan, highlighted marital problems for Stitch, so he is being freed from his marriage to be a bigger part of the show and have a love interest as well.

Good points!

I definitely see Chloe turning into a vindictive biatch when Adam becomes a suspect. You know she'll encourage Chelsea to take the baby and run or go for full custody. She'll probably do everything in her power to make sure Adam loses his child. When she finds out Chelsea knows and kept Adam's secret, that will be the end of their friendship. I'm looking forward to that friendship imploding. I bet both Adam and Chelsea will get accused of killing Delia on purpose to get her corneas. Chilly might think Chelsea purposely ran into them crying at the hospital bc she was using her friendship with them and manipulating them. I think things are going to get real ugly and all the hate won't just be heaped on Adam, but Chelsea, too.

I do think that Adam and Victoria's conversation with her words to him bodes well for Chelsea supporting him when things get rough even if she is upset initially. It may have been the best conversation the two have ever had with each other.

We tend to think everyone will turn against Adam besides Chelsea and Jack and maybe a few others, but there could be some surprises. Victoria might surprise us, especially if Chloe gives her a hard time and becomes resentful from them still have a child while Delia died after Billy left Delia in the car. Plus, if Billy has an affair with Kelly and/or Kelly ends up being the one who hit Delia, then Victoria might be more sympathetic to Adam and Chelsea than we might think. I am not expecting her to be sympathetic and that their will be a personal and business rivalry taking place, but I thought I would throw that out there.

I thought the Chelsea and Dylan scenes were important. Chelsea seeing Dylan move on so quickly and appearing to be okay and happy made her realize that his feelings were probably just not that deep. I know Dylan doesn't have a baby to provide for, but still it seems he has no money problems taking Avery out to dinner at the GCAC while dressing up. I am having trouble remembering Dylan doing such things for Chelsea. Well, I guess he did buy the sofa bed and spa package. :) Also, as someone pointed out on another board, I think it is telling that she is willing to share an apartment with an ex, but comments that she did not want to share a yoga mat with an ex. :)

The part where Chelsea said that she could not get the picture out of her head sounded familiar to something that I believe Adam may have said before. I might be mistaken. I am thinking about Adam's getting their dreams, goals and family out of his head as near impossible comments that he made to Chelsea when she came to the PH after sniffing out the fortune teller and before Adam rushed her to the hospital. There may be another time where Adam said something about the picture in his head, but it does seem that Chelsea's comments were similar to something Adam said in the past to her or at the PH that one evening.

I think the picture in her head line was referring to the fantasy. I always believed that she was never in love with Dylan, only the fantasy of him. Chelsea told Adam that she thought for awhile she could turn it into a reality, but that ship has sailed. I think she was admitting that her visions of Dylan being her magical prince were just illusions. She said no matter how much she wanted to take back the lies and the harm she caused, she can't. This could also be referring to the lies she told herself. She said she doesn't want to be stuck in the past. (Or live in that fantasy anymore) She said Conner makes her reevaluate what's really important. That means to me her life with Dylan was not really that important. I think it was the same for Adam. He told Sharon on the night before he married Chelsea that what they had was a fantasy. It wasn't real. Now Chelsea is in that same place. Dylan wasn't real. The image she had of him didn't measure up to the reality. The reality is he's back with Avery and filing for divorce. What she has with Adam is real. It's messy. And it's fan-damn-tastic to use Adam's words.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:
Quote calliope: I liked Vicki and Adam and Chelsea and Adam today. I am not sure what to make of Chelsea's departure from the gym. Was it because she was so disturbed by seeing Avery with Dylan or is she really just ready to move on? I hope she is moving on.

I think she is. I also loved Adam and Chelsea today. I think they are perfect together. And baby makes three. I really loved watching Chelsea smile at Adam and Connor.

To be honest, I don't really think Chelsea was ever that into him. Dylan was just a place holder for Adam. Now that Adam is ready to step up, Dylan can go away.

I also think Chelsea was signaling to Adam that Dylan was a placeholder when she told him that she thought she could have what she has always wanted (a family), and it just wasn't in the cards. She's not crying over losing Dylan, nor is she even that bitter about it. Contrast that with how she felt losing Adam, and how bitter she's been about it ever since. That bad taste in her mouth is now starting to be replaced with good feelings, and it's with a guy she said was the "love of her life".

I'm making a couple of vids (one for CD and one about Adam/Delia). I am using the footage of Chelsea discovering her picture with Connor on Adam's laptop. As I ran through the footage in slow motion to get it just right, I was struck by the look in her eyes. Everyone noticed the small smile creep up on her face, but the eyes got me. All I saw in her eyes was love. She's already falling for Adam again, and this time will be different because he's completely in love with her, and Sharon won't even be a blip on his radar.

Speaking of Sharon, why do these writers feel the need to inject her into Chelsea's world time and time again?! Spoilers indicate she's going to be a liaison for the models at the photoshoots? Why is that necessary? Models aren't coddled. Anyone who has watched "America's Next Top Model" knows full well that they have to film in less than desirous circumstances. They shoot in bikinis in frigid temps. They shoot with tarantulas on their faces! Come on Y&R! They just don't seem to know what to do with Sharon from one day to the next.

IA, that seemed like an obvious insertion (and it ticked me off). Sharon talking about Chelsea's spring line not being due yet, how would she know? I hate the thought of Sharon being around Chelsea and her world, period. There was a spoiler that Sharon gets a new job? Is this it, working at Jabot? What next? Adam ends up working at Jabot again as well and here we go again SHADAM scenes and the annoying triangle once again. Sharon is obviously deadwood and they don't know what to do with her. Why Chelsea???? Adam and Chels haven't even reconnected in any way yet especially romantically (I am holding my breathe on this one happening at all) and they have Sharon dropping all kinds of hints about possibilty, even Leslie said to Neil an advocate for Summer would be a good idea even Leslie after Sharon suggested it. Sharon at Jabot makes me sick. I am very troubled by this last episode. I don't ever want Sharon near Adam and Chelsea for a very long time. They can sick her on someone else, lots of actors to choose from. Sharon get away from Chelsea and ultimately Adam. Although Adam will not be interested in her I fear that she will cause Chelsea trouble...hate SN. This episode was full of foreshadowing that this will happen. So we may have Adam and Sharon working in the office at Jabot (reminds me of Newman and the stupid dialogue) and poor Chelsea will be at her private office, alone. They have got to get Sharon away from CHADAM forever!!! I don't want wasted time with filler SHADAM scenes, I want meaningful CHADAM scenes forever. I wonder where is this CHADAM relationship? Seems like the writers are stalling on this one and moving it very slow.
I need real evidence. Look at how fast Nikki/Dylan story was fasttracked? Avery/Dylan fastracked. It's almost as if CHADAM story is backburned for some reason. JMO of what I'm picking up.

CHADAM forever.

Chadam Forever. I'm not worried. First, I don't think Adam is headed to Jabot--nuBilly is. Second, I think Shick & Lane open a modelling agency together. There are tons of Shick/Lane/Faith/Mattie/Charlie photos floating around. Lily gets a surprising phone call the week of Dec 2 and Colin isn't back until 2014--I think its Sharon.

Which is fine with me. Sharon and Adam are going to interact; Chelsea and Dylan are going to interact. 100% safe couples are boring, but Shadam is DEAD.

CBS & Sony are committed to Chadam. Ashley is coming back for Turkey day but Chelsea/Connor get the picture representing Y&R for the special episode. Relax. Enjoy the slow burn reunion and sparks next week.

Thank you for the info! I am looking forward to seeing the Chadam reunion!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I have seen your posts out on the main board when I visit it, but I wanted to welcome you to the thread.

I want to welcome calliope as well, which I believe I also see posts from out on the main board.

Keep reading and posting.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Here is the U.S. episode count for MM and MCE for the month of November once this week is over. I am not counting next Friday, with it being a classic episode, regardless. We are getting Chadam for Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Overall, there will be 19 new episodes for the month of November.

MM: 13 out of 19
MCE: 11 out of 19
Chadam: 11 out of 19

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1: Does anyone think Chelsea and Adam might get married during the holidays either before or after the truth comes out about Adam possibly being the driver? That way Chelsea won't have to testify against him if it ends up going to trial. I'd rather they'd get married under better circumstances but I'll take what I can get.

It would also be nice if they took Conner back to Kansas for Christmas.

Yes! Or at least I hope so. I was actually thinking this morning that I could see them marrying for this reason. I wasn't thinking it would happen during the holidays but that would be spectacular! To others, it would seem like a marriage of convenience but we Chadamaniacs would know better.

Loving the Kansas idea!!!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if they visit the farmhouse especially since Adam's mom was mentioned a few times on one epi.

I hope the writers deliver during the holidays. We deserve it after a year of torture. I think Friday's reset epi (as you so aptly observed) was the beginning for Adam to begin pursuing Chelsea. Or Chelsea pursuing Adam. Heck, I don't care -- just let the games begin!

I think this holiday season will be much better than last season. At least we won't have to deal with Sharon inserting herself everywhere in Chadam's story. Luckily that ship has sailed and sunk. The Delia tragedy will be hard but this time Chadam will turn to each other like they should have last year after losing the baby. And this year Adam's Christmas dream will come true. It can't get any better than that.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote cdhg:
Quote Ari1:
Quote cdhg:
Quote Ari1: I really liked the Adam/Vicky scenes today. I imagine their temporary truce won't last too long once Adam becomes a suspect. I loved when Adam said in response to her asking if he found the driver "I'm just one man. I'm not the police or Sherlock Holmes or the mentalist." (All CBS shows) I also thought it was funny when he said " even a moron can warn up a bottle and feed a baby. I'm sure Billy has figured it out."

I thought it was cute how Vicky was fishing for information to see if Chadam were back together. She said that Chelsea must be thrilled to see this softer side of him. Adam is like I guess so. She asks if she's still living there and he says it's convenient. Then she asks if there wasn't something more to it than that. "I mean you to aren't umm... " Then Adam cuts her off. It was nice seeing her tease him like that. I thought she was sincere when she said that she'd just hoped they had reconciled bc he was a much better person when they were married. She gave him good advice when she said Chelsea and Conner need a man who is committed to them that's available and present and will do anything to keep the family together. Adam said some things are out of our control and Vicky scolded him saying there has got to be a way to make it work. to overcome the impossible. She says don't you want to believe love can do that bc she does. Of course she was also talking about her and Billy, but it was nice hearing someone encouraging Adam to go get his family back. Adam asked does she think Billy can just lean on her and all of his problems will be solved. He was being sincere bc he so wants to lean on Chelsea to help him through this mess. Vicky asked "if you can't find salvation in the people you love, where can you find it." In walks Chelsea.

I thought this scene paralleled nicely with Michael and Gloria's scene where he said he couldn't get through this without his family. And Gloria said "it really is what it's all about. If you don't have family, you got nothing." The scene then cuts to Chadam's talk.

I really hope we see Adam listening to Vicky and actively doing something next week to try and get Chelsea back. I think one of the points Chelsea's talk with Adam was to show she has moved on from Dylan. So she's available, too. Now Adam just needs to go get his girl.

Great points. I watched the week's worth of episodes the last couple of nights and thought I would share a few thoughts, along with highlighting a few different things.

The theme of family was a key theme of the episode as it has been for a while. The Niktor family, Baldwin family, and Chadam family's scenes focused on that topic included the Adam and Victoria scenes. I thought Adam's question to Victoria about leaning on Billy and her response to it was very important along with the salvation in the people you love part from Victoria. The whole conversation was very good IMO, both in seeing them civil and pointing towards the future with Chadam. I also enjoyed the Chadam dialogue as well.

I do want to point out something from Wednesday's episode in the dialogue between Chloe and Victoria. Chloe mentioned to Victoria that Billy still has another child but that she doesn't. I thought that was telling regarding how we will probably see Chloe act when Adam's alleged involvement comes to light and if Chelsea either helps in covering it up or supports him through all of it. I can see Chloe being bitter towards Chelsea seeing her unworthy as a mother for giving up a child and that being the child that Billy and Victoria get to share with her having nothing. Then, we have Connor with Delia's corneas. I can see Chloe doing a complete reversal regarding her attitude towards the cornea donation, at least for a while. Also, memories of Billy in Myanmar and unable to be there immediately for Delia may come back fresh as well. Now, Billy and Victoria may also feel a lot of this same resentment again towards Chelsea, but I see Chloe really being upset and jealous at Chadam and Villy. I see Chloe causing some problems down the road.

In unrelated Chadam thoughts, I saw the Devon/Roxy scenes as freeing up Devon for another love interest, possibly Hillary, while bidding farewell to Roxy on Y&R. Devon is appearing more of late and a rarely appearing character just will not give him enough story. Also, Stitch's conversation with Dylan, highlighted marital problems for Stitch, so he is being freed from his marriage to be a bigger part of the show and have a love interest as well.

Good points!

I definitely see Chloe turning into a vindictive biatch when Adam becomes a suspect. You know she'll encourage Chelsea to take the baby and run or go for full custody. She'll probably do everything in her power to make sure Adam loses his child. When she finds out Chelsea knows and kept Adam's secret, that will be the end of their friendship. I'm looking forward to that friendship imploding. I bet both Adam and Chelsea will get accused of killing Delia on purpose to get her corneas. Chilly might think Chelsea purposely ran into them crying at the hospital bc she was using her friendship with them and manipulating them. I think things are going to get real ugly and all the hate won't just be heaped on Adam, but Chelsea, too.

I do think that Adam and Victoria's conversation with her words to him bodes well for Chelsea supporting him when things get rough even if she is upset initially. It may have been the best conversation the two have ever had with each other.

We tend to think everyone will turn against Adam besides Chelsea and Jack and maybe a few others, but there could be some surprises. Victoria might surprise us, especially if Chloe gives her a hard time and becomes resentful from them still have a child while Delia died after Billy left Delia in the car. Plus, if Billy has an affair with Kelly and/or Kelly ends up being the one who hit Delia, then Victoria might be more sympathetic to Adam and Chelsea than we might think. I am not expecting her to be sympathetic and that their will be a personal and business rivalry taking place, but I thought I would throw that out there.

I thought the Chelsea and Dylan scenes were important. Chelsea seeing Dylan move on so quickly and appearing to be okay and happy made her realize that his feelings were probably just not that deep. I know Dylan doesn't have a baby to provide for, but still it seems he has no money problems taking Avery out to dinner at the GCAC while dressing up. I am having trouble remembering Dylan doing such things for Chelsea. Well, I guess he did buy the sofa bed and spa package. :) Also, as someone pointed out on another board, I think it is telling that she is willing to share an apartment with an ex, but comments that she did not want to share a yoga mat with an ex. :)

The part where Chelsea said that she could not get the picture out of her head sounded familiar to something that I believe Adam may have said before. I might be mistaken. I am thinking about Adam's getting their dreams, goals and family out of his head as near impossible comments that he made to Chelsea when she came to the PH after sniffing out the fortune teller and before Adam rushed her to the hospital. There may be another time where Adam said something about the picture in his head, but it does seem that Chelsea's comments were similar to something Adam said in the past to her or at the PH that one evening.

I think the picture in her head line was referring to the fantasy. I always believed that she was never in love with Dylan, only the fantasy of him. Chelsea told Adam that she thought for awhile she could turn it into a reality, but that ship has sailed. I think she was admitting that her visions of Dylan being her magical prince were just illusions. She said no matter how much she wanted to take back the lies and the harm she caused, she can't. This could also be referring to the lies she told herself. She said she doesn't want to be stuck in the past. (Or live in that fantasy anymore) She said Conner makes her reevaluate what's really important. That means to me her life with Dylan was not really that important. I think it was the same for Adam. He told Sharon on the night before he married Chelsea that what they had was a fantasy. It wasn't real. Now Chelsea is in that same place. Dylan wasn't real. The image she had of him didn't measure up to the reality. The reality is he's back with Avery and filing for divorce. What she has with Adam is real. It's messy. And it's fan-damn-tastic to use Adam's words.

Great points. I thought the picture in her head dialogue was about Dylan but also in part referring to Adam in the original real sense perhaps. Your point about Chelsea's fantasy life picture with Dylan makes sense and does seem to match up with what Adam told Sharon before he married Chelsea. There was the fantasy element to Adam and Sharon in NOLA.

Once Dylan and Chelsea had serious problems their marriage collapsed quickly. There also seemed to be a similar element to the Adam and Sharon relationship during their brief times together and reunions. Neither relationship lasted very long once things became more real.

I want to see Chadam get through the rough stuff coming up, and I definitely see that happening. They have been through a lot since Chelsea moved in to the PH and through all of that they are getting closer instead of drifting apart. Even last year when their marriage started falling apart, it took three months when it was all said and done for the breakup to occur. They tried a reunite after New Year's as we know, but even last year they made some effort to make it work, but Adam broke the trust which led to Chelsea's ultimatum and Adam not fulfilling that and regaining the trust.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote Ari1: Does anyone think Chelsea and Adam might get married during the holidays either before or after the truth comes out about Adam possibly being the driver? That way Chelsea won't have to testify against him if it ends up going to trial. I'd rather they'd get married under better circumstances but I'll take what I can get.

Yes! Or at least I hope so. I was actually thinking this morning that I could see them marrying for this reason. I wasn't thinking it would happen during the holidays but that would be spectacular! To others, it would seem like a marriage of convenience but we Chadamaniacs would know better.

Loving the Kansas idea!!!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if they visit the farmhouse especially since Adam's mom was mentioned a few times on one epi.

I hope the writers deliver during the holidays. We deserve it after a year of torture. I think Friday's reset epi (as you so aptly observed) was the beginning for Adam to begin pursuing Chelsea. Or Chelsea pursuing Adam. Heck, I don't care -- just let the games begin!

I think this holiday season will be much better than last season. At least we won't have to deal with Sharon inserting herself everywhere in Chadam's story. Luckily that ship has sailed and sunk. The Delia tragedy will be hard but this time Chadam will turn to each other like they should have last year after losing the baby. And this year Adam's Christmas dream will come true. It can't get any better than that.

This week it seems we are getting a good Thanksgiving for Chadam compared to last year when we got a bad Thanksgiving for Chadam. This is another step in the right direction IMO.

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote Ari1:
Quote justtwocents:

This week it seems we are getting a good Thanksgiving for Chadam compared to last year when we got a bad Thanksgiving for Chadam. This is another step in the right direction IMO.

Yes, things are moving in the right direction. I'm not sure I trust the spoiler writers enough to believe the sparks flying turning into a night of passion. I'm inured. It will probably be a kitchen fire. We'll have to see Adam get out of funk before anything really happens. Chadam's speech Friday about moving forward felt similar to Adam's second chance speech after he was shot. He didn't follow through on that. I hope he does this time.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's CDN show. My expectations are low so I'll just be happy to see them together.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”