Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
justtwocents

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby justtwocents » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote justtwocents: Harlequin -- in reference to our previous conversation about Chelsea's overly smokey eyes, in our opinion, I wish I could be more specific but I like your take on it - less is more. I don't want TPTB to take her back to last year's look. Bangs, ill-applied/lack of makeup, and not so great clothing IMO.

I think overall Chelsea looks the best she's ever looked on the show but the eye makeup just needs to be dialed down a notch on her "smoky" days. Yikes!

You have no idea how it pains me to say this but I think Sharon Case, by far, gets the best hair/makeup/clothing on the set. 8)

Except for the hair, I agree about SC. The extensions don't suit her at all when its straight. And its too blonde lately--that shade is aging.

Looking at the Thanksgiving publicity shot, the makeup seems dialed down--same with the goofy onset New Year's pictures from CL. Maybe they've gotten the message. Regardless MCE's makeup is light-years better than what they are doing to poor JC.

I concur! Yikes. 8)

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:
Quote calliope: I liked Vicki and Adam and Chelsea and Adam today. I am not sure what to make of Chelsea's departure from the gym. Was it because she was so disturbed by seeing Avery with Dylan or is she really just ready to move on? I hope she is moving on.

I think she is. I also loved Adam and Chelsea today. I think they are perfect together. And baby makes three. I really loved watching Chelsea smile at Adam and Connor.

To be honest, I don't really think Chelsea was ever that into him. Dylan was just a place holder for Adam. Now that Adam is ready to step up, Dylan can go away.

I also think Chelsea was signaling to Adam that Dylan was a placeholder when she told him that she thought she could have what she has always wanted (a family), and it just wasn't in the cards. She's not crying over losing Dylan, nor is she even that bitter about it. Contrast that with how she felt losing Adam, and how bitter she's been about it ever since. That bad taste in her mouth is now starting to be replaced with good feelings, and it's with a guy she said was the "love of her life".

I'm making a couple of vids (one for CD and one about Adam/Delia). I am using the footage of Chelsea discovering her picture with Connor on Adam's laptop. As I ran through the footage in slow motion to get it just right, I was struck by the look in her eyes. Everyone noticed the small smile creep up on her face, but the eyes got me. All I saw in her eyes was love. She's already falling for Adam again, and this time will be different because he's completely in love with her, and Sharon won't even be a blip on his radar.

Speaking of Sharon, why do these writers feel the need to inject her into Chelsea's world time and time again?! Spoilers indicate she's going to be a liaison for the models at the photoshoots? Why is that necessary? Models aren't coddled. Anyone who has watched "America's Next Top Model" knows full well that they have to film in less than desirous circumstances. They shoot in bikinis in frigid temps. They shoot with tarantulas on their faces! Come on Y&R! They just don't seem to know what to do with Sharon from one day to the next.

IA, that seemed like an obvious insertion (and it ticked me off). Sharon talking about Chelsea's spring line not being due yet, how would she know? I hate the thought of Sharon being around Chelsea and her world, period. There was a spoiler that Sharon gets a new job? Is this it, working at Jabot? What next? Adam ends up working at Jabot again as well and here we go again SHADAM scenes and the annoying triangle once again. Sharon is obviously deadwood and they don't know what to do with her. Why Chelsea???? Adam and Chels haven't even reconnected in any way yet especially romantically (I am holding my breathe on this one happening at all) and they have Sharon dropping all kinds of hints about possibilty, even Leslie said to Neil an advocate for Summer would be a good idea even Leslie after Sharon suggested it. Sharon at Jabot makes me sick. I am very troubled by this last episode. I don't ever want Sharon near Adam and Chelsea for a very long time. They can sick her on someone else, lots of actors to choose from. Sharon get away from Chelsea and ultimately Adam. Although Adam will not be interested in her I fear that she will cause Chelsea trouble...hate SN. This episode was full of foreshadowing that this will happen. So we may have Adam and Sharon working in the office at Jabot (reminds me of Newman and the stupid dialogue) and poor Chelsea will be at her private office, alone. They have got to get Sharon away from CHADAM forever!!! I don't want wasted time with filler SHADAM scenes, I want meaningful CHADAM scenes forever. I wonder where is this CHADAM relationship? Seems like the writers are stalling on this one and moving it very slow.
I need real evidence. Look at how fast Nikki/Dylan story was fasttracked? Avery/Dylan fastracked. It's almost as if CHADAM story is backburned for some reason. JMO of what I'm picking up.

CHADAM forever.

Jeaniebean507

Postby Jeaniebean507 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:
Quote calliope: I liked Vicki and Adam and Chelsea and Adam today. I am not sure what to make of Chelsea's departure from the gym. Was it because she was so disturbed by seeing Avery with Dylan or is she really just ready to move on? I hope she is moving on.

I think she is. I also loved Adam and Chelsea today. I think they are perfect together. And baby makes three. I really loved watching Chelsea smile at Adam and Connor.

To be honest, I don't really think Chelsea was ever that into him. Dylan was just a place holder for Adam. Now that Adam is ready to step up, Dylan can go away.

I also think Chelsea was signaling to Adam that Dylan was a placeholder when she told him that she thought she could have what she has always wanted (a family), and it just wasn't in the cards. She's not crying over losing Dylan, nor is she even that bitter about it. Contrast that with how she felt losing Adam, and how bitter she's been about it ever since. That bad taste in her mouth is now starting to be replaced with good feelings, and it's with a guy she said was the "love of her life".

I'm making a couple of vids (one for CD and one about Adam/Delia). I am using the footage of Chelsea discovering her picture with Connor on Adam's laptop. As I ran through the footage in slow motion to get it just right, I was struck by the look in her eyes. Everyone noticed the small smile creep up on her face, but the eyes got me. All I saw in her eyes was love. She's already falling for Adam again, and this time will be different because he's completely in love with her, and Sharon won't even be a blip on his radar.

Speaking of Sharon, why do these writers feel the need to inject her into Chelsea's world time and time again?! Spoilers indicate she's going to be a liaison for the models at the photoshoots? Why is that necessary? Models aren't coddled. Anyone who has watched "America's Next Top Model" knows full well that they have to film in less than desirous circumstances. They shoot in bikinis in frigid temps. They shoot with tarantulas on their faces! Come on Y&R! They just don't seem to know what to do with Sharon from one day to the next.

I think the reason they're going to put Sharon in Chadam's orbit might be to show Sharon needing help, or in some kind of predicament, and this time, Adam (making the right choice this time)not dropping everything to help her. Chadam talking about bad choices and Adam telling Chelsea he's aware of all he could lose. (He lost Chelsea last time because of his poor choices.) So far, he has put Victor out of his life and I think he'll keep Sharon at a distance as well. I'm sure Adam will show that he can make better decisions.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:

IA, that seemed like an obvious insertion (and it ticked me off). Sharon talking about Chelsea's spring line not being due yet, how would she know? I hate the thought of Sharon being around Chelsea and her world, period. There was a spoiler that Sharon gets a new job? Is this it, working at Jabot? What next? Adam ends up working at Jabot again as well and here we go again SHADAM scenes and the annoying triangle once again. Sharon is obviously deadwood and they don't know what to do with her. Why Chelsea???? Adam and Chels haven't even reconnected in any way yet especially romantically (I am holding my breathe on this one happening at all) and they have Sharon dropping all kinds of hints about possibilty, even Leslie said to Neil an advocate for Summer would be a good idea even Leslie after Sharon suggested it. Sharon at Jabot makes me sick. I am very troubled by this last episode. I don't ever want Sharon near Adam and Chelsea for a very long time. They can sick her on someone else, lots of actors to choose from. Sharon get away from Chelsea and ultimately Adam. Although Adam will not be interested in her I fear that she will cause Chelsea trouble...hate SN. This episode was full of foreshadowing that this will happen. So we may have Adam and Sharon working in the office at Jabot (reminds me of Newman and the stupid dialogue) and poor Chelsea will be at her private office, alone. They have got to get Sharon away from CHADAM forever!!! I don't want wasted time with filler SHADAM scenes, I want meaningful CHADAM scenes forever. I wonder where is this CHADAM relationship? Seems like the writers are stalling on this one and moving it very slow.
I need real evidence. Look at how fast Nikki/Dylan story was fasttracked? Avery/Dylan fastracked. It's almost as if CHADAM story is backburned for some reason. JMO of what I'm picking up.

CHADAM forever.

Chadam Forever. I'm not worried. First, I don't think Adam is headed to Jabot--nuBilly is. Second, I think Shick & Lane open a modelling agency together. There are tons of Shick/Lane/Faith/Mattie/Charlie photos floating around. Lily gets a surprising phone call the week of Dec 2 and Colin isn't back until 2014--I think its Sharon.

Which is fine with me. Sharon and Adam are going to interact; Chelsea and Dylan are going to interact. 100% safe couples are boring, but Shadam is DEAD.

CBS & Sony are committed to Chadam. Ashley is coming back for Turkey day but Chelsea/Connor get the picture representing Y&R for the special episode. Relax. Enjoy the slow burn reunion and sparks next week.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:

CHADAM forever.

Chadam Forever. I'm not worried. First, I don't think Adam is headed to Jabot--nuBilly is. Second, I think Shick & Lane open a modelling agency together. There are tons of Shick/Lane/Faith/Mattie/Charlie photos floating around. Lily gets a surprising phone call the week of Dec 2 and Colin isn't back until 2014--I think its Sharon.

Which is fine with me. Sharon and Adam are going to interact; Chelsea and Dylan are going to interact. 100% safe couples are boring, but Shadam is DEAD.

CBS & Sony are committed to Chadam. Ashley is coming back for Turkey day but Chelsea/Connor get the picture representing Y&R for the special episode. Relax. Enjoy the slow burn reunion and sparks next week.

Thanks TwoofEach. I love the insider info from you. Keep us posted as I now you will. No SHADAM ever. If MM was on the up and up then an encounter once in awhile I can grit my teeth and bear it but more than that will annoy me. I love the info you gave.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:

CHADAM forever.

Thanks TwoofEach. I love the insider info from you. Keep us posted as I now you will. No SHADAM ever. If MM was on the up and up then an encounter once in awhile I can grit my teeth and bear it but more than that will annoy me. I love the info you gave.

It's just spec on my part.

I do wonder if some of the the holding pattern may be related to the parallel Villy story. I do notice that the pace has picked up now that Kelly is on the scene. That lady is weird--on another board people were talking about a Single White Female vibe--so its possible that they were waiting until crazy CW was available for filming.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Layngel:

CHADAM forever.

CBS/Sony committed? Sure they are :D

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Sorry! Just sour grapes.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Quote villyforever55: Sorry! Just sour grapes.

No problem I understand. I've heard rumors that David Tom had two very good chem tests with AH. It's not the same thing I know, but maybe the new Villy will be good.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote villyforever55: Sorry! Just sour grapes.

No problem I understand. I've heard rumors that David Tom had two very good chem tests with AH. It's not the same thing I know, but maybe the new Villy will be good.

Thanks. Just imagine MM being replaced, by, I don't know, the 'original' Adam, maybe?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”