Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Harlequin39

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Harlequin39 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Harlequin39: I swear to God, when they pre-emptied the last 5 minutes of Young & The Restless, I felt like I was being pranked in a mastercard commercial:

A cab ride home: $14.82

Getting the nerve to play hooky: $2.99 (bottle of Heinekin)

Finding the time to watch my favorite show (LIVE) only for the last five minutes to be pre-emptied: PRICELESS!

(It's like the universe is messing with me!)

Aurgh! But anyway...RIP JFK! You always be remembered, even if I wasn't born when you were assassinated.

They didn't preempt in my part of the world, but I'm from Texas. We're trying to forget that he got shot here.

You didn't miss much. Just Nick making an ass of himself and picking a fight with Dylan. They should have spent more time building Dylan and Nick as rivals bc I just don't buy this sudden and intense hate. Maybe if they hadn't wasted Chelsea on Dylan for the past 6 months this would be more believable. Well I guess it's time to move forward like Chadam decided they should to do today.

Ari- I'm in Houston and they preempted us for the moment of silence in The Big D. Funny story- a couple of years ago I was with my mom, daughter, sister and niece at Dealey Plaza in Dallas. I was trying to snap a picture of them while they stood on the infamous grassy knoll. All of a sudden they all looked toward the street and started laughing and waving. I turned to see what they were looking at and it was George Lopez hanging halfway out of a black Suburban, waving frantically and yelling, "Heeeeey!" as they drove over the large white X which marks the spot where the fatal shot was delivered. It was a surreal moment for lots of reason, but now, whenever JFK comes up in conversation or on TV I think of George freakin' Lopez!

Lol, oh man, that's so wrong. I would've died laughing! I know that's inappropriate but I'm not sure I would've held it in. That's so bad!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:31 pm

OMG. CBS press release has Chelsea holding Connor dressed as a turkey. _

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Harlequin39: I swear to God, when they pre-emptied the last 5 minutes of Young & The Restless, I felt like I was being pranked in a mastercard commercial:

Finding the time to watch my favorite show (LIVE) only for the last five minutes to be pre-emptied: PRICELESS!

Aurgh! But anyway...RIP JFK! You always be remembered, even if I wasn't born when you were assassinated.

They didn't preempt in my part of the world, but I'm from Texas. We're trying to forget that he got shot here.

You didn't miss much. Just Nick making an ass of himself and picking a fight with Dylan. They should have spent more time building Dylan and Nick as rivals bc I just don't buy this sudden and intense hate. Maybe if they hadn't wasted Chelsea on Dylan for the past 6 months this would be more believable. Well I guess it's time to move forward like Chadam decided they should to do today.

Ari- I'm in Houston and they preempted us for the moment of silence in The Big D. Funny story- a couple of years ago I was with my mom, daughter, sister and niece at Dealey Plaza in Dallas. I was trying to snap a picture of them while they stood on the infamous grassy knoll. All of a sudden they all looked toward the street and started laughing and waving. I turned to see what they were looking at and it was George Lopez hanging halfway out of a black Suburban, waving frantically and yelling, "Heeeeey!" as they drove over the large white X which marks the spot where the fatal shot was delivered. It was a surreal moment for lots of reason, but now, whenever JFK comes up in conversation or on TV I think of George freakin' Lopez!

Lmao. That is an awesome story.

I'm in San Antonio. Now I'm wondering what's wrong with us? Why didn't they bother to preempt us? The Nikki/nick/ Dylan reveal was so embarrassingly cheesy. I wish that was preempted.

That is odd. Hmmm...scratching head. Yeah, that George Lopez thing was certainly out of left field. He was in Dallas for a standup routine at the time. If you've never done the Schoolbook Depository and JFK exhibits there you should go. It's really fascinating, and a little creepy.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote Harlequin39:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Harlequin39:
Quote TwoOfEach: I was wrong. Chadam are on Tues.

11/25 : Nikki's confession shakes the Newman family; Sharon helps Summer.
11/26 : Chelsea and Adam butt heads; Katherine's bequest troubles Jill.
11/27 : Ashley makes a surprise visit for the holidays; Nikki tries to connect with Dylan.

I'm going to take that in the literal sense.

So, on Tuesday, upon getting up to pick up Peanut's toys, Adam and Chelsea will simultaneously bump into the other's heads or Chelsea will pick up something and accidently run into Adam's dairy-air. I mean, hey, things happen, right!

I'm going to presume that a fight leads to something more I mean why else put out: "sparks really fly" only to have it be fight #357

Wait...are they in the kitchen or the bedroom. Please, if there is a soap God, let them fight in the bedroom...near a bed...wearing little to no jammies, while Peanut is sleeping, in a dimly lit room, next to a steamy, shower stall. Please! I wouldn't mind sparks flying while they were clad in their birthday suits...near Adam's BED.

Why can't we nekkid Adam and Chelsea doing to horizontal mamulu as Thanksgiving gift? It would be like an early X-mas gift.

Call me naive, but I have a feeling the fight will FINALLY lead to passion. We've been wanting this for so long, and maybe, just maybe these writers will give us a classic Chadam fight followed by a make-out session...or more! :)

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote Harlequin39:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1:

Lol, oh man, that's so wrong. I would've died laughing! I know that's inappropriate but I'm not sure I would've held it in. That's so bad!

We were laughing and buzzing with excitement when he did that because it was so unexpected. I must say though, it's very sobering seeing that big white X in the middle of the street. We ran out in between traffic lulls and got pictures of it. That whole area is kind of small, and enclosed, so one can only imagine the chaos that must have ensued.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: OMG. CBS press release has Chelsea holding Connor dressed as a turkey. _

Awww!!!!! I can't wait to see this!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:22 pm

pic.twitter.com/A26l9mNBTD

Poor baby, but oh so cute.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:24 pm

"On THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, Wednesday, Nov. 27, Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) gathers his family to celebrate Thanksgiving and is delighted by a surprise visit from his sister, Ashley (Eileen Davidson). Tensions rise among the Newman family as they struggle to find peace in the wake of Nikki’s (Melody Thomas Scott) shocking revelation that Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton) is her long-lost son. Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) and Adam Newman (Michael Muhney) bond during their first holiday with their son, Connor. Meanwhile, Jill Abbott (Jess Walton) gathers friends and family at the Chancellor mansion to reminisce about Katherine Chancellor (the late Jeanne Cooper)."

Sounds like Weds will be great!

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:41 pm

I thought I would pop in before watching the week's worth of episodes. A lot of interesting posts today with everything from how Chadam love scenes should go, to the JFK assassination spot and George Lopez, spoilers, discussion on the episode and the new woman Kelly, a link to Chelsea with Connor in a turkey suit. It sounds like an interesting short week of episodes next week especially Tuesday and Wednesday. They may but heads on how to dress Connor up, but maybe they can get a love scene that extends from day to the next, or at least for one day.

I did notice that I have the full episode for today, so there was not cut away for JFK in my area.

TOE, thanks for the info about Wednesday's episode and the link to the picture of Connor and Chelsea. I noticed your mention of the Joshua Morrow tweet about him liking Adam and Chelsea together on another board and saw the tweet.

I am going to post the link to the Pulse Poll. MM, MCE, and Chadam did not rank this past week. Among couples only Villy and Davery ranked. Villy did not make it the week before that it. Lets gets MM, MCE, and Chadam back up in the poll.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-18-2013-edition/

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: pic.twitter.com/A26l9mNBTD

Poor baby, but oh so cute.

what a cutie I wonder if Chelsea made it. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”