Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ari1

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Ari1 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote runslikeagirl:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote runslikeagirl: Just a few random thoughts since it doesn't appear the Chadam will be on the CAN episode today (and I've already seen today's US episode):

I enjoyed the Chadam scenes on CAN's show yesterday, although they were extremely brief. It seems more than ever that they are acting like a married couple. I'm sure the Shamdamned fans will be in an uproar over Chelsea "nagging" Adam about what he's looking at on the computer when she walks down the stairs, but if he didn't want to share the minutia of his day with her, he wouldn't answer, or answer in a snarky way, right? He obviously doesn't mind her taking an interest in his day/life, just like she didn't mind him asking her if she was going to start going into the office to work again. They spoke for a few minutes about her line and how Jack was already wanting her ideas for the summer line. These are the small conversations that most married people, or even just people in a committed relationship, take for granted. I'll give the writers credit for bringing Chadam back to where they started -- there is a huge amount of respect between them now, and they are building a friendship without them even realizing it's happening, much like when they first met and started living together at the GCAC.

Hopefully, when they talk about the future on CAN's thursday show, it'll be more than just their holiday plans, but something tells me that's what it's going to be about. (Not sure why, just a gut feeling I have.) Maybe this year, Chelsea will have her own Christmas dream, and like with Adam's last year, it'll crystallize for her where her heart lies and who she should be with.

I think seeing the screensaver was a lightbulb moment for Chelsea. Makes me believe that she will start giving some signals that she wants to be a real family with him again. Chadam making holiday plans sounds good. Baby steps. I think Chelsea has seen how gloomy Adam is and will want to cheer him up with some holiday cheer with Peanut. And maybe instead of prodding him about Delia all the time, she can try finding out how he feels about her :D

Let's hope! I think Chelsea will be hesitant though to put herself out there since she feels like Adam stopped loving her, or at least, started turning to Sharon instead. She might not want to make the first move without more of a clear-cut sign from Adam.

On the other hand, I think what Adam said about wanting Chelsea to move out now, whether than down the road when Connor was even more attached and settle in the PH was clearly about Adam not wanting to get even more attached to Chelsea only to have her leave him again. He's hesitant to put himself out there just to get shot down, so someone is going to have to man up and make the first move! Maybe when the "sparks fly" next week, Adam will break down and confess about the accident. I think seeing Chelsea stand by him, and not turn her back on him will give him the confidence to start to pursue her romantically again. JMO.

I remember Chadam starting off this way. They were casual friends and everyone was warning her off about Adam telling her to stay away. He was in trouble bc of Patty. She stuck by him and began defending him saying he was trying to turn his life around and make up for what he did, but no one would let him. I see their relationship slowly moving in that direction. I don't think they are going to be romantic anytime soon. I don't think that will happen until after he tells her the truth. She'll support him and defend him to everyone and he'll be touched. Things will build slowly from there. I'm ok with this scenario as long as things keep progressing forward. Once Adam confesses to her, I think things will move along more quickly. That's why I'm hoping the sparks flying between Chadam is about him confessing. Nothing real can happen between them IMO until he confesses.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:35 pm

3wishgenie- regarding your post about Jadam, I think Jack is Adam's friend now because Adam truly had his back when he was addicted to painkillers. He literally disposed of a body for Jack. Before that, Jack respected his business acumen even though he didn't really trust him nor consider him a friend. After the painkiller addiction Jack trusts Adam and enjoys their conversations. They are also simpatico with regard to Victor and Jack believes that Adam did those horrible things because of a twisted need to get back at Victor. He's fond of the guy despite his past. He believes Adam is a different person now.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Adam and Jack like, trust and respect each other...I hope that continues.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Quote Laduree: 3wishgenie- regarding your post about Jadam, I think Jack is Adam's friend now because Adam truly had his back when he was addicted to painkillers. He literally disposed of a body for Jack. Before that, Jack respected his business acumen even though he didn't really trust him nor consider him a friend. After the painkiller addiction Jack trusts Adam and enjoys their conversations. They are also simpatico with regard to Victor and Jack believes that Adam did those horrible things because of a twisted need to get back at Victor. He's fond of the guy despite his past. He believes Adam is a different person now.

Gotta love how Adam is able to carry on this friendship after mowing down his niece as if nothing happened! Sending his brother over the edge too. I'm sure Jack won't sweat it and take Adam out to knock back a few cold ones and pat him on the back. Sorry I just cannot get on board with this friendship but that's just me I guess 8) Doesn't seem like Jack will have listened to anything Yawn Abbott has be saying about heading the family.

Soapfan326

Postby Soapfan326 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:30 pm

NE spoilers (courtesy of Jcren) wk of dec 2nd

Tensions rise between Nick and Dylan

With her heart on her sleeve, Avery opens up to Dylan

Summer questions Courtney about her relationship with Zach

Billy opens up to Jack

Adam's defense of Chelsea irks Victor

Lily gets a surprising phone call

Nikki's secrecy strains her relationship with Victor

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:32 pm

When Adam was writing the confession and Chelsea walked in and asked what he was doing, he said he was considering a project but something about it didn't seem right. He said he was just being cautious bc he didn't want to loose more than he already has. Chelsea thought he was talking about Vic and NE but we know he was talking about her and Conner. I think it's sad that after all this time, she still doesn't believe Adam really cared about her. Every time he's upset she always assumes it's about NE. Adam is going to have to definitely make her a power point in order to convince her he's always loved her and regretted chasing NE and helping Sharon. It's so clear now how little he cares about those two things. The only time they cross his mind is when he literally runs into them at GC. I remember when he proposed she didn't think he loved her. If he does make her a power point he should just leave it out on his computer so she can easily find it. I hope seeing her picture as his screen saver will get her wheels turning but she'll probably think it's all about the baby.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Love my Chadam!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 pm

I love that big screensaver of Chelsea and Peanut, and Chelsea's reaction to seeing it.

Also love that Chadam are in spoilers for three weeks running:

NE Week of 12/2: Adam's defense of Chelsea irks Victor

So to all the h8ters who claim that Adam never defends Chelsea: HAHAHAHA! and remember Victor was amused about Adam defending Sharon; he gets angry about Chelsea. wonder why? hmmmm...

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: I love that big screensaver of Chelsea and Peanut, and Chelsea's reaction to seeing it.

Also love that Chadam are in spoilers for three weeks running:

NE Week of 12/2: Adam's defense of Chelsea irks Victor

So to all the h8ters who claim that Adam never defends Chelsea: HAHAHAHA! and remember Victor was amused about Adam defending Sharon; he gets angry about Chelsea. wonder why? hmmmm...

I really hope Chelsea is around to hear this.

Adam has defended Chelsea plenty of times to Victor in the past. Haters must have amnesia. I hope his defense of Chelsea is more passionate than was that weak attempt to defend Sharon the other day. That was more of a veiled attack on Vic rather than a defense of Sharon.

I loved the screen saver and Chelsea's reaction. She was like wth?

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:18 pm

I forgot to mention that MM in jeans and a sweater was a HUGE hit on twitter today. Hopefully, TPTB will buy a clue and we get more of casual, scruffy Adam. Not that I mind the suits, but its good to mix it up.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”