Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cdhg

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby cdhg » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Quote Ari1: So Adam has already confessed twice, once on tape that he gave to Avery and now anonymously on the computer that he erased. It's almost like he wants to get caught. When is the spoiler about sparks flying between Chadam? I think that might be him confessing to her bc I can't really see him suddenly being in a romantic mood. The sooner she knows, the better. They won't have anything between them and can start to really get closer. I want them to have some more really honest conversations like they did when she first moved in. Now all they talk about is Conner and Delia. It's time for them to lay it all on the line.

I guess there could be a bit more of a breakdown pertaining to Adam opening up about his feelings and concerns without going to the point of an actual confession pertaining to Delia. I hate to compare Adam to Sharon here, but it could be similar to when Sharon broke down before Nick as she opened up more to him without telling him the main secret. The emotions along with Chelsea showing concern and maybe expressing some openness could lead to some kissing and love making scenes. If you remember the first Chadam kiss, it was after they had left the courtroom with her giving her Johnny and then later being around Villy, Johnny, and others at Gloworm. Both were being open and caring to one another and after Adam starting hugging Chelsea they ended up kissing. I could see something like this.

A nice kissing scene would be a step in the right direction for them. Now, a love scene starting Friday and continuing into Monday as sparks fly would be even better, but that might be asking for too much. I do wonder if them planning for the future on Friday leads into the sparks flying on Monday's episode. Chadam planning for the future could involve open and emotional moments.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Lolacat: [quote]Quote Laduree: LOVE that Adam has a pic of Connor AND Chelsea as a screensaver. So, I guess he's not just about the baby. Heh.

Ha.. I was just coming here to write the same thing..If he was only about the baby then he would have had a picture of Connor only.. Instead, it is his true love Chelsea and his baby boy.
I do expect the nasty Chelsea threads to pop up at any second because of his showing that he loves Chelsea only.. :)

I'm sure the mental gymnastics have already begun in the Shadam thread to discount this inconvenient little detail, i.e., Adam really just wanted a picture of the baby, but Chelsea wouldn't stop photo-bombing him. :-)

OMG.. Too funny.. And so true.. >)[/quote)

Except the PH already has a framed photo of just the baby.

They're just expecting her to take Connor and run when Adam gets caught and Sharon will be dumped at the same time. Some great love if they're only together b/c nobody else wants them."

I just could not be very hopeful in their situation, although I can any angle that seems plausible some will go with.

I do not even want Adam and Sharon opening up to one another or any situation where they understood why the other one did what they did. I remember Chelsea telling Adam "I know you better than almost anyone and a few episodes later Sharon telling Adam, "I know exactly who you are." I definitely do not want Sharon thinking Adam did no wrong regarding the Delia accident at the same Chelsea is thinking that the worst about the situation. I do not see Chelsea thinking the worst, although she may be upset at him being closed off about it at first.

My point is that sometimes it is the friend who is confided in or who figures things out, etc. vs. the love interest. I think of Paul regarding Likey/Carmine and Paul regarding Nikki/Given away child/Victor. Even with Sharon and her meds, Nick knew she wasn't acting herself, but it seemed Adam knew she was off her meds for a while. I just do not want to see the storyline play out where Chelsea is continually clueless and someone else like Sharon figures out what is going on or is the one confided. Still, as long as we get Chadam reunited, I will get over the mess involved in getting there.

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Lolacat: [quote]Quote Laduree: LOVE that Adam has a pic of Connor AND Chelsea as a screensaver. So, I guess he's not just about the baby. Heh.

Ha.. I was just coming here to write the same thing..If he was only about the baby then he would have had a picture of Connor only.. Instead, it is his true love Chelsea and his baby boy.
I do expect the nasty Chelsea threads to pop up at any second because of his showing that he loves Chelsea only.. :)

I'm sure the mental gymnastics have already begun in the Shadam thread to discount this inconvenient little detail, i.e., Adam really just wanted a picture of the baby, but Chelsea wouldn't stop photo-bombing him. :-)

They're just expecting her to take Connor and run when Adam gets caught and Sharon will be dumped at the same time. Some great love if they're only together b/c nobody else wants them."

I just could not be very hopeful in their situation, although I can any angle that seems plausible some will go with.

I do not even want Adam and Sharon opening up to one another or any situation where they understood why the other one did what they did. I remember Chelsea telling Adam "I know you better than almost anyone and a few episodes later Sharon telling Adam, "I know exactly who you are." I definitely do not want Sharon thinking Adam did no wrong regarding the Delia accident at the same Chelsea is thinking that the worst about the situation. I do not see Chelsea thinking the worst, although she may be upset at him being closed off about it at first.

My point is that sometimes it is the friend who is confided in or who figures things out, etc. vs. the love interest. I think of Paul regarding Likey/Carmine and Paul regarding Nikki/Given away child/Victor. Even with Sharon and her meds, Nick knew she wasn't acting herself, but it seemed Adam knew she was off her meds for a while. I just do not want to see the storyline play out where Chelsea is continually clueless and someone else like Sharon figures out what is going on or is the one confided. Still, as long as we get Chadam reunited, I will get over the mess involved in getting there.

Relax. These are the same people who said when Adam found out the baby was his, he'd sue for full custody and run to Sharon to raise his baby. They'd be a wonderful blended family. Puke. Not only did Adam not go for custody, he asked Chelsea to move in with him and told her she was apart of his family. I'm not worried. The same people are thinking Chelsea will learn the truth and take the baby and cut Adam out of their life. Not going to happen. Chelsea will support Adam. She will fight for him and make sure he stays present in their family. Sharon isn't on his radar. She can't figure anything out. Chelsea is not clueless. She already knows something is wrong. If Adam doesn't confess, she'll put the pieces together. Friday Nikki confesses about Dylan. Maybe she won't be the only one to confess.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote Laduree:

Wow..I almost pity them. Shadam is NOT going to be a couple. If my leading man said he couldn't see them as a couple again, I don't think I would delude myself into thinking that they WOULD be a couple again in just a few short weeks. I'm not saying it will never happen, but it's so not in the cards. He made it crystal clear, and Adam couldn't care less about Sharon banging Amway salesmen. Good grief! EPIC fail. ~)

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Quote Jeaniebean507:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote Laduree: LOVE that Adam has a pic of Connor AND Chelsea as a screensaver. So, I guess he's not just about the baby. Heh.

I came in to post that as well,lol... Great minds think alike. ;) If they can stop creating worship Sharon threads(insert vomit emoticon) for a few minutes, I'm sure there will be some sort of hate thread posted ~) . By the way, how many of those worship threads are allowed? Does anyone know? It's sickening; to say the least.

Why I hate Sharon- her fans.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote cdhg:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote Laduree:

Relax. These are the same people who said when Adam found out the baby was his, he'd sue for full custody and run to Sharon to raise his baby. They'd be a wonderful blended family. Puke. Not only did Adam not go for custody, he asked Chelsea to move in with him and told her she was apart of his family. I'm not worried. The same people are thinking Chelsea will learn the truth and take the baby and cut Adam out of their life. Not going to happen. Chelsea will support Adam. She will fight for him and make sure he stays present in their family. Sharon isn't on his radar. She can't figure anything out. Chelsea is not clueless. She already knows something is wrong. If Adam doesn't confess, she'll put the pieces together. Friday Nikki confesses about Dylan. Maybe she won't be the only one to confess.

Not only that, but if y'all recall Sharon did NOT want to know what was going on with Adam when she ran into him in the park. Yeah, they are true soulmates. 8)

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Quote Laduree:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote Laduree:

Wow..I almost pity them. Shadam is NOT going to be a couple. If my leading man said he couldn't see them as a couple again, I don't think I would delude myself into thinking that they WOULD be a couple again in just a few short weeks. I'm not saying it will never happen, but it's so not in the cards. He made it crystal clear, and Adam couldn't care less about Sharon banging Amway salesmen. Good grief! EPIC fail. ~)

Sharon fans are constantly saying Adam just wanted a baby. I guess Chelsea is the only woman in GC, hell the world, who can conceive. Adam was telling Sharon he wanted to get back with Chelsea before he knew she was pregnant. After he thought she was pregnant with another man's baby, he said he'd wait for her. Meanwhile he told Vic, Avery and Jack he still loved Chelsea and regretted helping Sharon and chasing after NE. He was even willing to raise Dylan's baby with Chelsea if she'd take him back. How many times did he try and push Davery together to clear the path for him. When he found out the baby was his, he insisted she move in with him. Now he has Chelsea as his screen saver. It is beyond clear he loves chelsea, that he's always loved her. I'm sure he will tell her those exact same words soon. Let's see them try and explain that away.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote Laduree:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote Laduree:

Sharon fans are constantly saying Adam just wanted a baby. I guess Chelsea is the only woman in GC, hell the world, who can conceive. Adam was telling Sharon he wanted to get back with Chelsea before he knew she was pregnant. After he thought she was pregnant with another man's baby, he said he'd wait for her. Meanwhile he told Vic, Avery and Jack he still loved Chelsea and regretted helping Sharon and chasing after NE. He was even willing to raise Dylan's baby with Chelsea if she'd take him back. How many times did he try and push Davery together to clear the path for him. When he found out the baby was his, he insisted she move in with him. Now he has Chelsea as his screen saver. It is beyond clear he loves chelsea, that he's always loved her. I'm sure he will tell her those exact same words soon. Let's see them try and explain that away.

I do think Chadam is on the path to reuniting. I was just not wanting the mature friend situation where the mature friend looks like a hero while the loved one looks clueless. I do not want the Shadam fans having much crumbs or bones to chew on. Again, I do not think the writers will do that in this case. I think it will be Chelsea who understands and learns about Adam's situation. Sharon might not think he hit Delia either, but that doesn't matter anyway, as long as Chelsea is there for Adam or comes to realize the truth about the matter.

Yep, Adam could have hired or found any woman to have a child with his money and power. He wants the whole package with Chelsea.

If the writers give Chadam some passionate and wow type loves scenes, then that would be one of the few things left in neutering Shadam. It is almost like the writers know the criticisms of Chadam by certain fans and answer those criticisms through what we see on screen. There are numerous examples, but Adam having the screen saver of Chelsea and the baby would be one. Sharon still wanting to be with Nick, but doing it more in a mature friendship building manner while taking her meds would be another.

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:09 pm

I think Jack will support Adam when the truth comes out. Here's why:

One, Jack has been talking all about second chances lately. He's told Adam Conner is his second chance. He's even given a complete stranger in Hillary a second chance. Since Adam is his friend, I don't see him turning his back on him.

Billy hasn't always been loyal to Jack. He agreed to stab Jack in the back last year to help Vicky get NE back. Billy isn't interested in Jabot. I can see Billy helping Vicky start a clothes line to compete against Chelsea and Jabot. If he hates Adam, Chelsea will be fair game as well, making Jack and Jabot targets of Billy's wrath.

Adam saved Jack last year. The writers seem to still be paralleling last year with this year. Adam dumped a body for Jack. The woman died in his house and Jack could have been culpable bc he was high on drugs and didn't help her. Jack felt guilty as hell. How many times did he want to confess. Adam helped him keep NE while he detoxed. Right now Jack is keeping Adam afloat of his plans to take CI. He knows Adam has his plate full so he's taking care of things for him on the business side. When he learns about the hit and run, Jack will know it's an accident and support Adam just like he did when Adam was falsely accused of rape.

I think their friendship will last. The story lines would be so much more interesting with Jack and Adam untited against Vic than Jack and Adam at odds. I can even see Jack learning that Vic has the goods on Adam being the driver through Kyle, and helping Adam escape charges much like Jack escaped charges with the dead woman in his house. Vic tried to set up Jack then and Vic might try and set up Adam now. I can see Jack coming to Adam's rescue this year like Adam came to Jack's recue last year.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 am

Quote Ari1: I think Jack will support Adam when the truth comes out. Here's why:

One, Jack has been talking all about second chances lately. He's told Adam Conner is his second chance. He's even given a complete stranger in Hillary a second chance. Since Adam is his friend, I don't see him turning his back on him.

Billy hasn't always been loyal to Jack. He agreed to stab Jack in the back last year to help Vicky get NE back. Billy isn't interested in Jabot. I can see Billy helping Vicky start a clothes line to compete against Chelsea and Jabot. If he hates Adam, Chelsea will be fair game as well, making Jack and Jabot targets of Billy's wrath.

Adam saved Jack last year. The writers seem to still be paralleling last year with this year. Adam dumped a body for Jack. The woman died in his house and Jack could have been culpable bc he was high on drugs and didn't help her. Jack felt guilty as hell. How many times did he want to confess. Adam helped him keep NE while he detoxed. Right now Jack is keeping Adam afloat of his plans to take CI. He knows Adam has his plate full so he's taking care of things for him on the business side. When he learns about the hit and run, Jack will know it's an accident and support Adam just like he did when Adam was falsely accused of rape.

I think their friendship will last. The story lines would be so much more interesting with Jack and Adam untited against Vic than Jack and Adam at odds. I can even see Jack learning that Vic has the goods on Adam being the driver through Kyle, and helping Adam escape charges much like Jack escaped charges with the dead woman in his house. Vic tried to set up Jack then and Vic might try and set up Adam now. I can see Jack coming to Adam's rescue this year like Adam came to Jack's recue last year.

Jack did call Adam on the January 2, 2013 episode for his help with the dead prostitute. This put the reunion attempt by Chadam back down the wrong path. Could Jack be the one that Adam confides in first? Could Jack play a key role in helping Adam and Chelsea heal over the truth coming out. Early this year, Adam, Phyllis, and Billy were at Jack's house, when he was trying to confess to Michael about the prostitute, with Adam and the rest encouraging him not to do that. Could something happen to Adam on New Year's Day that causes him to reach out to Jack for help? I do not know how much SA will continue with the date parallels, but I will be interested to see what happens on certain dates such as Thanksgiving, December 6 and 9, Christmas, New Year Eve/Day, Valentine's Day etc. I guess if the writers wanted to go for a while, they could have Chelsea getting shot in March around the same time Adam got show this year.

One of the key things that should help Chelsea regarding finding out the truth is how her own lie affected Dylan and others and seeing the affects that it had on Adam. Also, she might think to how the delivery itself led to the sight issues of Connor and think that having to use Delia's corneas was her fault. She might feel some guilt over Adam's situation. She might think they would not have even been out that night in the first place, if Connor did not have any sight issues.

I could see Jack and Billy drift apart. I do think Adam and Jack's friendship will remain strong. MM tweeted about their friendship remaining strong a while back. Also, Adam needs another friend and someone to have in depth civil discussions and scenes with along with Chelsea. He seems too isolated when it is always antagonistic scenes he is in, which is the case with most of the other characters. I know he does those scenes well, as he does all scenes.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”