Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
GidgetWithAChainsaw

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby GidgetWithAChainsaw » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 am

Quote Laduree:
Quote runslikeagirl:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Ari1: I didn't get to watch Thursday's epi bc the whole show was preempted for the press conference. Hopefully, I can watch it later. I watched Friday's and here are my thoughts.

I found the Chylan scenes interesting. I think it showed that there was no longer any angst between them. Dylan was surprised Chelsea wanted to stay with Adam. She made Adam seem like such a monster to Dylan that he thought she'd do anything to get away from him. It probably killed his ego a little that she no longer needed him. He was like I bet he hates that the toy I gave him is his favorite and she's like no. He says I bet he's still being a bully about custody and she's like no. I bet you can't wait to get the hell out of there. No. He must have something he's holding over your head to get you to stay. No. Oh, well you must be falling for him. Absolutely no. (Yah right). The Leslie Avery scene was funny bc Avery said Dylan kissed her out of the blue and Leslie said everyone saw this coming. So I think Chelsea will act surprised when she and Adam get closer except everyone else including Dylan sees it coming.

I'm sorry. I just don't buy Sharon's act anymore. She tells Nick how Adam came to her rescue to totally make Nick jealous. This whole talk about how she needed to take responsibility for her part in the break up shows she's still delusional. They weren't even together so how could they break up? Smh. Notice how Nick did get jealous where Adam didn't take the bait. He's so over that one trick pony.

I like the Chadam conversation. Unfortunately, I don't think Chelsea is going to let up with the finding justice for Delia spiel. She'll probably drive Adam to confess just so he doesn't have to hear it anymore. I think the Chadam scenes were nicely paralleled with the Villy ones. Vicky told Billy that as long as he was open with her, the rest will come. Then the scene cut to Chadam finally having an open conversation. Chelsea asks Adam to just tell her. What's the worst that could happen. Adam told her that that's all he can think about, the worst that could happen. He said that he constantly worried about Conner and how all he wants to do is protect him from everything. Of course, he can't protect him if he's in jail so he's keeping the secret so he can be there to protect his son. I remember this was how Chelsea sounded when she wanted to protect the baby from Adam. She chose Dylan and was always talking about him protecting the baby. Now Adam is the who's scared about losing the baby and that he won't be able to protect him unless he lies. That's why I think Chelsea will support him bc she will know he's scared of losing the baby like she was which made her lie. Chelsea told him that he won't have to go through this alone anymore. He has her and they'll do it together. I thought this was foreshadowing for when the truth comes out.

It's so stupid to infer that Connor had a favorite toy in the first two weeks of his life. That's the extent of Dylan's involvement. A newborn does not have a favorite toy. That was just one more attempt to prop up Dylan as a great guy.

Thank you! I get so tired of hearing how much Dylan misses Connor. You'd think that he was in his life for years, not mere weeks!

It's so lame and my biggest fear is that JFP will recreate the Michael/Jason relationship from GH with Connor and Dylan. It's unnecessary, unoriginal and just fuels the suspicion that she's all about promoting SB to the detriment of other characters/actors. If someone is shoved down my throat using blatant manipulation, with constant references to this person's greatness, as regurgitated by other characters, I tend to rebel against said manipulation. Days tried that same garbage with GG/ Rafe. I didn't like it then and I don't appreciate the obvious attempts to artificially elevate Dylan's importance with Connor.

Dylan can play with Sharon, Jr and be a surrogate dad until Sarah Lee pops out a spawn of his very own. Leave Connor the hell alone. He has an attentive and protective dad already :D No way will Adam allow Rambo access to his son. Chelsea is Team Adam again so she wouldn't encourage a relationship between Connor and Rambo. Chadam have an mostly peaceful arrangement in place. NO one's worth risking losing custody of her baby boy. #KickRocksWithNoSocksDylan

Nancy B

Postby Nancy B » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:01 am

Anyone knows if we get a Chadam scene today( canada ep)? Yesterday was one boring episode IMO....i didn't even finish the whole show...i got so many things done :-)

GidgetWithAChainsaw

Postby GidgetWithAChainsaw » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:26 am

Quote Nancy B: Anyone knows if we get a Chadam scene today( canada ep)? Yesterday was one boring episode IMO....i didn't even finish the whole show...i got so many things done :-)

Yesterday's U.S show was blah and from the sounds of the CDN recaps yesterday afternoon (today's US show) is a dud as well.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Hoping that Chadam are on today's CDN. The show has been so boring lately.

Nancy B

Postby Nancy B » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
Quote Nancy B: Anyone knows if we get a Chadam scene today( canada ep)? Yesterday was one boring episode IMO....i didn't even finish the whole show...i got so many things done :-)

Yesterday's U.S show was blah and from the sounds of the CDN recaps yesterday afternoon (today's US show) is a dud as well.

It looks like we are getting an Adam/Billy scene today Canada show so maybe there is a chance Chadam gets a scene or two...

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Quote Nancy B:

It looks like we are getting an Adam/Billy scene today Canada show so maybe there is a chance Chadam gets a scene or two...

I think the conversation with Billy is to just heap more guilt on Adam. Billy probably thanks him for helping to find the driver. Poor Adam is getting it from all sides. It's not just Chelsea who can't stop talking about the accident to Adam. It's Chloe, Kevin, Vicky, and, Billy, too. He goes to relax at the sauna and runs into Alex who talks about what else, catching the driver. Adam turns on the radio in his car and what are they talking about? The monster who hit Delia, of course. Even the computer is doing everything it can to make Adam feel guilty. Is all of this pressure supposed to make Adam confess? What's the point of it? I get the feeling Adam won't confess but will eventually get caught by Victor and the police. We understand that Adam feels guilty. I hope they don't spend the next month or two hammering this same point over and over. The only thing I can think of is he might break down and confess to Chelsea who then proceeds to help him cover it up. I think that would be a good story with both of them knowing the truth and watching them scheme together to keep the truth from coming out. But it's already getting old with just watching Adam in this by himself and feeling guilty.

Nancy B

Postby Nancy B » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote Nancy B:

I think the conversation with Billy is to just heap more guilt on Adam. Billy probably thanks him for helping to find the driver. Poor Adam is getting it from all sides. It's not just Chelsea who can't stop talking about the accident to Adam. It's Chloe, Kevin, Vicky, and, Billy, too. He goes to relax at the sauna and runs into Alex who talks about what else, catching the driver. Adam turns on the radio in his car and what are they talking about? The monster who hit Delia, of course. Even the computer is doing everything it can to make Adam feel guilty. Is all of this pressure supposed to make Adam confess? What's the point of it? I get the feeling Adam won't confess but will eventually get caught by Victor and the police. We understand that Adam feels guilty. I hope they don't spend the next month or two hammering this same point over and over. The only thing I can think of is he might break down and confess to Chelsea who then proceeds to help him cover it up. I think that would be a good story with both of them knowing the truth and watching them scheme together to keep the truth from coming out. But it's already getting old with just watching Adam in this by himself and feeling guilty.

I really hope he confesses to Chelsea too.. It would make a good story if she finds out and covers for him...two of them against the world....

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Quote Nancy B:
Quote Ari1:
Quote Nancy B:

I really hope he confesses to Chelsea too.. It would make a good story if she finds out and covers for him...two of them against the world....

IA it is getting boring watching Adam moping around feeling guilty. Chelsea needs to know whats going on so she can support him. This S/L is going to drag out even more now since BM is leaving.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

They are smoking hot.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote Nancy B:

This army of one long ago ceased being appealing to me. Most grey characters still have people in their corner and some family. A perfect example would be EJ DiMera. He's loathed by many and loved by some. Adam, at the very least, needs Chelsea in his corner.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”