Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gardengal

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby gardengal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 am

Quote Axl Rose: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlcZUaKOA4Y

Watch this and you guys will love it

:) :) :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:50 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote Axl Rose: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlcZUaKOA4Y

Watch this and you guys will love it

:) :) :)

I can see that as AJ's Christmas in a few years from now

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Love the Christmas dream. So very sweet. Hope that we get some great Christmas memories this year.

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: Love the Christmas dream. So very sweet. Hope that we get some great Christmas memories this year.

I hope we get a nice thanksgiving, too. Last year Chadam were fighting bc of Sharon so I hope they will not be fighting this year. This is the baby's first thanksgiving so it should be special.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Quote Ari1:
Quote Laduree:
Quote jamilah:
Quote TwoOfEach: I'm not opposed to Chelsea buying the apartment. Someone at the GC boards mentioned wanting Chelsea to stay at the PH through Christmas to get Adam through his legal troubles and so there would be no baby-sharing over the holidays, but that it might be good for Chelsea to move out afterwards. Chelsea could develop some independence as a working mom, and Chadam could have a real courtship. I think that there is some merit to the idea, but I'm not sure I like Peanut having a third home in such a short time.

IMO There is no drama if Chelsea is living on her own while Chadam is trying to reconnect. That is just too boring and normal. I love my Chadam being dysfunctional. I am looking forward to them fighting the sexual tension while living together and trying to pretend they don't have feelings for each other. That is where the drama is, because eventually someone or both will have to give in to their feelings. Besides Chelsea already got her independence when she lived on her own at the GCAC, she left Adam, started her fashion business and established relationships with other characters.

She accomplished alot in that short time. I would have preferred her having her own apartment back then but that didn't happen. Chadam fans had to suffer all year watching our couple fight and being apart. Not anymore I want them shacking up at the PH, driving each crazy so we can get some hot sex until they are fully reunited. :D

Great post! I don't want her moving out either. Been there, done that. There's a lot of drama with them fighting their feelings in the same home. I envision a scene where they get into one of their sparring sessions, and they both get turned on by it, but then go to their separate bedrooms. Then, neither one of then can sleep because they can't stop thinking about each other. He stands just outside her closed door and starts to knock, and then pulls back. He anxiously hesitates, not knowing what to do, and then reluctantly goes back to his room. The whole time she was standing on the other side of the door, contemplating going to him. Yes...this could be really good.

Yes! Bring on the sexual tension. When Chelsea slapped Adam in his dream, I even thought that was sexy. I'd love to see a slap turn into a passionate kiss.

I thought I was the only one!! Yes that slap was so hot! MCE really attacked it :D

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Chelsea needs to work her magic and get Adam out of this bad mood. When they met he was a lost soul hanging out at the bar and she helped him then. I hope this time she can do the same.

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:06 pm

I guess the burley inmate was for Fen and not Adam.

I hope Adam joins Jill and Jack in bringing down Victor when he's cleared of this mess. Right now I don't think he could handle one more thing.

I got a feeling that if Lilly quits Jabot, she'll head up the new fashion industry at NE. She was talking about how fashion was her real passion. Chloe might come with her if she finds out about Adam and if Chelsea supports him. If their friendship falters, I don't see them continuing to work together. This Delia story might be setting up all of these future rivalries.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Chelsea stays with her Adam!! :) *)

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 pm

I knew she would...a part of her didn't want to leave. She was getting used to living with Adam again.

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Does anyone have a more in depth breakdown of the Chadam scenes on the Canadian show?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”