Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
vampiresrule

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby vampiresrule » Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Love this couple.

Post it note

Postby Post it note » Mon May 14, 2012 6:50 pm

I love Chadam!They are the best!

Beesknees

Postby Beesknees » Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 am

I can't wait to see Chadam, they are wonderful!

Soapra

Postby Soapra » Tue May 15, 2012 8:04 am

Goodmorning Chadam fans! I can't wait to see Chadam today(canada episode)!!! Chadam is pure perfection!Team Chadam forever! :)

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 am

Quote Beesknees: I can't wait to see Chadam, they are wonderful!

I can't wait to see them either!! They are the best couple on the show right now! And the only reason I watch.

I saw the preview video for Wednesday, Chelsea and Adam will both be on it , the preview showed Billy and Victoria and Adam and Chelsea and Chelsea says " when I signed him over to you , you promised me I could be a part of his life" and Victoria looks annoyed , Billy was just kinda there lol but I knda looked like he agreed with Chelsea . So i can't wait until I get to see that and I hope and bet that Adam will stick up for Chelsea yet again aww. :)
Have a great day Chadam fans!! :D

Doll baby

Postby Doll baby » Tue May 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Chadam is the best of Y&R!!! I hope that weget to see a lot more of them!

Post it note

Postby Post it note » Tue May 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Quote chloefan1:
Quote Beesknees: I can't wait to see Chadam, they are wonderful!

I can't wait to see them either!! They are the best couple on the show right now! And the only reason I watch.

I saw the preview video for Wednesday, Chelsea and Adam will both be on it , the preview showed Billy and Victoria and Adam and Chelsea and Chelsea says " when I signed him over to you , you promised me I could be a part of his life" and Victoria looks annoyed , Billy was just kinda there lol but I knda looked like he agreed with Chelsea . So i can't wait until I get to see that and I hope and bet that Adam will stick up for Chelsea yet again aww. :)
Have a great day Chadam fans!! :D

ITA! Chadam is the best part of Y&R!

plasmascreen

Postby plasmascreen » Wed May 16, 2012 3:41 am

I love Chadam. I loved seeing them today......but I could kill Villy! Team Chadam now and forever!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed May 16, 2012 5:07 am

I love these two together,...Finally a couple that has a naturally flowing love story!! I love that the writers are taking the time to give them a history and solid base,and respect for each other as friends that look out and stand up for each other!!

I can't wait till Chelsea moves in with Adam!!This is going to be so great...If Chelsea finds out that the baby really isn't Billy's...but her last boyfriends baby...Adam and Chelsea could still become parents!!But the best thing about them living together....Anita won't be able to weasel her ideas into Chelsea with Adam by her side!!

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:36 am

I just watched today's episode and let me start off with saying how much I hate the Villy Vultures they are a couple of overgrown spoiled brats!

And I won't give it away for those of you who haven't seen it yet! But just let me say that I was so happy for Adam and Chelsea and anyone who loves Chadam will be just as happy as I am!!!!!!!!
And I found out that Adam will be on Friday so I'm going to assume that Chelsea will be on too, since they have become inseparable! :)

Have a great day Chadam fans! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”