Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Doll baby

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Doll baby » Fri May 04, 2012 1:34 am

Quote Jackie10: LOL nothing to write home about! Oops side I would not give credence to this ridiculous NM part 2 story and I did so sorry a slip on my bad side.

WTH? This is a Chadam fans only!!! Why are you posting in here when you are a die hard Shadam fan? Just so that you can say something bitter!

Doll baby

Postby Doll baby » Fri May 04, 2012 1:50 am

Chadam was amazing today on can episode! Loved it! Chadam is the the future!

mahina

Postby mahina » Fri May 04, 2012 3:28 am

Chadam is young and beautiful. Theyre so relaxing with each other. And honest and open with no secrets. Nothing fake about them. The most natural chemistry I've seen in a very long time. :)

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 am

Quote HeyMon: After seeing the Canadian show SPOILER. Looks like Chadam will be Adam and Skye, Part 2.

What do you mean by that? I haven't seen it yet that's why I'm asking

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Fri May 04, 2012 7:30 am

I love Chadam, they are so great together!!
They are really comfortable around each other and will always have a bond that is unbreakable.
Their relationship started the right way! They built a strong friendship and they trust each other that is how solid relationships start.
And i I truly hope she gets pregnant!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 7:40 am

This is a Chadam only thread, a fan thread decidated to all Chadam fans, and yet Shadam fans are here bashing, if you have something to say about Shadam, go write in their thread, don't come in here OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 7:42 am

Quote chloefan1: I love Chadam, they are so great together!!
They are really comfortable around each other and will always have a bond that is unbreakable.
Their relationship started the right way! They built a strong friendship and they trust each other that is how solid relationships start.
And i I truly hope she gets pregnant!

Exactly they are really comfortable with each other and around each other and will always have that unspeakable bond there and yes their friendship did start the right way and it became stronger and now they trust each other completely, and it showed when they were making love

I really do hope she does get pregnant too

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 am

Love chelsea and adam.. they are perfect together.. chelsea accepts adam as is.. unlike that horrid sharon

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri May 04, 2012 7:44 am

Quote Sinny201: Love chelsea and adam.. they are perfect together.. chelsea accepts adam as is.. unlike that horrid sharon

Thank you, Chelsea does accept Adam just the way he is, unlike Sharon who could easily break up with him because of stuff that had happened in his past

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Fri May 04, 2012 7:50 am

Quote Sinny201: Love chelsea and adam.. they are perfect together.. chelsea accepts adam as is.. unlike that horrid sharon

I know right!! I hated how Sharon was always trying to change Adam. Chelsea cares about him no matter how he acts and who he is. That is love , trying to change someone is not

Return to “The Young and the Restless”