Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Fly butterfly

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Fly butterfly » Sat May 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Quote chloefan1:
Quote vampiresrule: I love Chadam. I hope they get married and have a family.

I do too, they should definitely get married and have a baby and it would be one adorable baby

IKR!!! OMG, that would be one good-looking kid! I love Chadam so much. They are so natural, normal and great together! NOTHING BORING ABOUT CHADAM! They are the best couple on Y&R! Team chadam!

Adams pants

Postby Adams pants » Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Adam is the best that he has ever been with the beautiful Chelsea! MCE is wonderful, what a great addition to the show. She is a fresh new exciting actress, that is great at portraying Chelsea! I love them together!They make a head-turning couple that is so right for each other! :)

Flaming Fire

Postby Flaming Fire » Sun May 13, 2012 3:48 am

Chadam is the best damn couple in the history of Y&R!Chelsea and Adam are perfectly matched. They have great chemistry and are sexy and natural! I am a big Chadam fan!

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:19 am

Quote Fly butterfly:
Quote chloefan1:

I do too, they should definitely get married and have a baby and it would be one adorable baby

IKR!!! OMG, that would be one good-looking kid! I love Chadam so much. They are so natural, normal and great together! NOTHING BORING ABOUT CHADAM! They are the best couple on Y&R! Team chadam!

NOTHING BORING AT ALL!!!!!!!!! They are the best!!!! Team Chadam all the way!!!!!

Mellow1

Postby Mellow1 » Sun May 13, 2012 10:30 am

Chadam is the best! We need to see our fabulous couple more often! They light up the screen!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun May 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Quote Fly butterfly:
Quote chloefan1:

With Chadam they would make great babies, that's for sure and their son or daughter would be one great-looking kid, just having the best of both of his or her parents, if they have a daughter I would want their daughter to look like Chelsea but also have Adam's baby blue eyes and his features too, but if they have a son, I would want their son to look like Adam but have Chelsea's features

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun May 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Baby names for Chadam, anyone have any ideas as to what they should name their son or name their daughter

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun May 13, 2012 12:19 pm

For a baby girl if Chadam had a baby girl, a daughter, a perfect name for their daughter would be Natalie Hope Newman

And for a baby boy, name him Victor Newman III but call him Adam Newman Jr., A.J. Newman

Post it note

Postby Post it note » Sun May 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Quote Axl Rose: For a baby girl if Chadam had a baby girl, a daughter, a perfect name for their daughter would be Natalie Hope Newman

And for a baby boy, name him Victor Newman III but call him Adam Newman Jr., A.J. Newman

Sweet names! I sure hope that my girl Chelsea has Adam's baby!! I would love that. Team chadam all the way!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun May 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Quote Post it note:
Quote Axl Rose: For a baby girl if Chadam had a baby girl, a daughter, a perfect name for their daughter would be Natalie Hope Newman

Sweet names! I sure hope that my girl Chelsea has Adam's baby!! I would love that. Team chadam all the way!

The child would be one good looking kid especially coming from Chelsea and Adam's gene pool inheriting his or her parents' genes, that would be something

Return to “The Young and the Restless”