Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Very Hot Pepper:
Quote Axl Rose: Chadam to the top, good morning all Chadamites

Good morning! I can't wait to see Chadam today!!(Canada show) I frigging LOVE these two! :)

So do I, let's keep them at the top where they should be

plasmascreen

Postby plasmascreen » Thu May 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi Chadam fans, I am so loving this amazing couple. They are perfectly matched and so HOT together! Chadam is the best of Y&R! :)

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Quote plasmascreen: Hi Chadam fans, I am so loving this amazing couple. They are perfectly matched and so HOT together! Chadam is the best of Y&R! :)

They are amazing aren't they?! They are my favorite couple on the show right now!
I can't wait to se their scenes tomorrow!

Colour me brunette

Postby Colour me brunette » Thu May 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Quote chloefan1:
Quote plasmascreen: Hi Chadam fans, I am so loving this amazing couple. They are perfectly matched and so HOT together! Chadam is the best of Y&R! :)

They are amazing aren't they?! They are my favorite couple on the show right now!

I agree with you both. I am always so excited to see Chadam. They are my absolute favorites on the show. They are entertaining and HOT HOT HOT!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Quote Colour me brunette:
Quote chloefan1:

I agree with you both. I am always so excited to see Chadam. They are my absolute favorites on the show. They are entertaining and HOT HOT HOT!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote chloefan1:

I would love to see Chadam have a baby, boy or girl, it doesn't really matter but I would love to see them have a beautiful, cute baby girl who will be the light of Adam's life, she would be Daddy's little girl having Adam wrapped around her little finger and not to mention Chelsea would be a great mother to hers & Adam's child

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote chloefan1:

I would love to see Chadam finally stand up to Victor and tell Victor where he can go and I would love to see them go public with each other becoming a couple falling in love more and more each day slowly and faithfully

Babyblue bubbles

Postby Babyblue bubbles » Thu May 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Axl Rose:
Quote chloefan1:

I would love to see Chadam finally stand up to Victor and tell Victor where he can go and I would love to see them go public with each other becoming a couple falling in love more and more each day slowly and faithfully

ICAM! I want this couple to go public and have it all! They are perfect in everyway! They deserve happiness, wealth and love!!!! Have a good one Chadam fans! Our couple is the best! 3)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Quote Babyblue bubbles:
Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Axl Rose:
Quote chloefan1:

I really want to see them everyday all day

ICAM! I want this couple to go public and have it all! They are perfect in everyway! They deserve happiness, wealth and love!!!! Have a good one Chadam fans! Our couple is the best! 3)

Mellow1

Postby Mellow1 » Thu May 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Quote Ali B:
Quote chloefan1: I read on MM's twitter that Adam will be on on Friday so lets hope chlesea will be with him
Just wanted to let the people who don't have twitter know he will be on soon enough!
Have a good day Chadam fans!

Thanks for the info Chloefan!!

Well great news for Chadam fans....rumors are saying Shadam is finally dead... This makes me VERY happy!!

EXCELLENT!!! I am over the moon!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”