Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Doll baby

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Doll baby » Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Chadam needs to stay at the top! They are GREAT!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 09, 2012 8:31 am

Quote Doll baby: Chadam needs to stay at the top! They are GREAT!

Fly butterfly

Postby Fly butterfly » Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Popping in to post love and support for the best couple Y&R has ever seen! I love Chadam......they are pure perfection! :)

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:55 pm

I read on MM's twitter that Adam will be on on Friday so lets hope chlesea will be with him
Just wanted to let the people who don't have twitter know he will be on soon enough!
Have a good day Chadam fans!

Ali B

Postby Ali B » Wed May 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Quote chloefan1: I read on MM's twitter that Adam will be on on Friday so lets hope chlesea will be with him
Just wanted to let the people who don't have twitter know he will be on soon enough!

Thanks for the info Chloefan!!

Well great news for Chadam fans....rumors are saying Shadam is finally dead... This makes me VERY happy!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Quote Ali B:
Quote chloefan1: I read on MM's twitter that Adam will be on on Friday so lets hope chlesea will be with him

Well great news for Chadam fans....rumors are saying Shadam is finally dead... This makes me VERY happy!!

Yes that makes me very happy, extremely happy

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Quote Ali B:

YES!!!!!!!! Finally , Shadam is finally done!! This has been a great day!! First MCE is nominated for an Emmy and now the rumore about Shadam being dead!
And I saw another rumor saying that Chadam will stick together . I'm so happy right now

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Quote chloefan1:
Quote Ali B:

YES!!!!!!!! Finally , Shadam is finally done!! This has been a great day!! First MCE is nominated for an Emmy and now the rumore about Shadam being dead!
And I saw another rumor saying that Chadam will stick together . I'm so happy right now

Fly butterfly

Postby Fly butterfly » Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks for the good news Chloefan! :)

Fly butterfly

Postby Fly butterfly » Wed May 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Quote Ali B:

That makes me ecstatic!!!!! YAY! Thanks for the awesome news Ali!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”