Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Axl Rose » Mon May 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Quote Soapra:
Quote LoganH8tr: I hope I'm welcome here...I'm not a die hard Chadam fan yet, but I am totally loving this couple.

They are so sexy together and I love their chemistry. Plus Chelsea helps humanize Adam, and I love how quirky they are together.

I must disclose....I am not total Adam fan...but I am liking him more and more everyday. No matter if I totally end up loving him...he will always be "ventcrawler" to me :D

Join the club LoganH8ter!!!! I HATED Adam! I will never forget the horrible things that he did to Sharon! BUT....I love Chelsea. She has made me really like Adam. He has changed so much with her. He is human, caring, calm, relaxed and happy with her. He protects her and is a great friend to her with no hidden agenda or creepiness. They look so cute together just hanging out and doing normal things, like going to CL, chatting, etc. They can be silly or serious with one another! I love Chadam....they are sexy and cool! :)

Chadam is not only sexy and cool, they look it, they act, they are it, they just have it going on

Soapra

Postby Soapra » Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Soapra:
Quote LoganH8tr: I hope I'm welcome here...I'm not a die hard Chadam fan yet, but I am totally loving this couple.

They are so sexy together and I love their chemistry. Plus Chelsea helps humanize Adam, and I love how quirky they are together.

I must disclose....I am not total Adam fan...but I am liking him more and more everyday. No matter if I totally end up loving him...he will always be "ventcrawler" to me :D

Join the club LoganH8ter!!!! I HATED Adam! I will never forget the horrible things that he did to Sharon! BUT....I love Chelsea. She has made me really like Adam. He has changed so much with her. He is human, caring, calm, relaxed and happy with her. He protects her and is a great friend to her with no hidden agenda or creepiness. They look so cute together just hanging out and doing normal things, like going to CL, chatting, etc. They can be silly or serious with one another! I love Chadam....they are sexy and cool! :)

Chadam is not only sexy and cool, they look it, they act, they are it, they just have it going on

ICAM! Nicely put. Their beauty, and sexiness is just so effortless and natural....I love them!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon May 07, 2012 3:59 pm

And their chemistry just keeps showing each and every day

That girl

Postby That girl » Mon May 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Chadam has great chemistry and beauty. I love watching them! We need more Chadam, they are soap gold! :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon May 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Quote That girl: Chadam has great chemistry and beauty. I love watching them! We need more Chadam, they are soap gold! :)

Babyblue bubbles

Postby Babyblue bubbles » Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Chadam is #1! We need MORE Chadam!

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Quote Soapra:

Thanks Soapra! And ITA!

I was neutral about Chelsea when she first came on the show, but I have definitely warmed up to her. She doesn't come across as needy and needing constant reassurance. I like that about her.

They are definitely good together!

LondonBridge

Postby LondonBridge » Mon May 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Chadam is the reason that I am still watching Y&R! I love their friendship. I love how easy and care free they are with each other. They really bring out the best in each other. I feel like their relationship is REAL! They have a sweet and meaningful bond. They make a beautiful and sexy couple. I hope that we will get to see a lot of this fantastic duo!

Come see come sa

Postby Come see come sa » Tue May 08, 2012 3:23 am

Quote LondonBridge: Chadam is the reason that I am still watching Y&R! I love their friendship. I love how easy and care free they are with each other. They really bring out the best in each other. I feel like their relationship is REAL! They have a sweet and meaningful bond. They make a beautiful and sexy couple. I hope that we will get to see a lot of this fantastic duo!

ITA! Chadam is the best creation on Y&R that I have seen since....forever! I love Chadam. I am a big fan!

Fine wine

Postby Fine wine » Tue May 08, 2012 4:53 am

Chadam=Beauty! Go Chadam! Chadam is everyting right about Y&R!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”