Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Grendel

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 10:59 am

Love them!

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 10:59 am

Love them!

swtkel01

Postby swtkel01 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm

I love Chadam and want this big mess with them to end!!! They belong together. I wish they would stop involving other people with their drama and work it out!!!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Mon May 27, 2013 1:38 pm

What bugs me is that they are changing Adam to make this triangle/ fake daddy thing work. Adam of old would be pursuing Chelsea, bribing doctors, and not taking no. Please bring that Adam back, and stop making him a Y&R redo of AJ Quartermaine.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Mon May 27, 2013 2:24 pm

[quote]Quote gardengal: What bugs me is that they are changing Adam to make this triangle/ fake daddy thing work. Adam of old would be pursuing Chelsea, bribing doctors, and not taking no. Please bring that Adam back, and stop making him a Y&R redo of AJ Quartermaine.[/quot

Ita they also changed chelsea personality because she would have told him about the baby regardless if he was alone or not. That's why I don't like watching chylan because I feel that its just forced to drag out this S/L.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 pm

They are the best.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Quote gardengal: What bugs me is that they are changing Adam to make this triangle/ fake daddy thing work. Adam of old would be pursuing Chelsea, bribing doctors, and not taking no. Please bring that Adam back, and stop making him a Y&R redo of AJ Quartermaine.

I keep hoping he finds that inner con man again and fast! The more Dylan gets attached, he won't let it go especially if Avery is still unavailable.

Janvi

Postby Janvi » Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Quote gardengal: What bugs me is that they are changing Adam to make this triangle/ fake daddy thing work. Adam of old would be pursuing Chelsea, bribing doctors, and not taking no. Please bring that Adam back, and stop making him a Y&R redo of AJ Quartermaine.

Exactly.. Adam is being made to look like the worst man ever just so Dylan can look like the better man for Chelsea and the better father to ADAM'S child.

Just look at the way Billy was talking about him today. He's the best bartender ever, a better plumber than professional plumbers, the bestest businessman ever, the best carpenter ever, etc., etc.

I just roll my eyes now because it's so blatantly obvious what they're doing. Dylan is Jason Morgan without a gun.

I can't wait for Adam to remember Chelsea's bedside confession and go claim his damn child. I'd love nothing more than to see the look on Dylan's face then, though I suspect he already knows the baby isn't his.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Mon May 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Adam is talking to chelsea new doctor. If he can't get any info from her I hope he breaks into her office and steal chelsea file. Enough with chylan mess its gone too far. Sharon is all up in adams face again..I don't want her distracting him from finding about his baby.adam is really hurting, I feel bad for him. Chelsea is in so much trouble.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Mon May 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Just read about tomorrows episode and I can't wait to see it. I think it's Ruhr down funny how shadam fans are talking down Adam, saying he's boring and it's unrealistic how he's chasing Chelsea etc. Are we all watching the same show? Last time I checked Adam didn't give Sharon a second thought until AFTER he and Chelsea lost their baby, then that's when he occupied his time "saving" her. Adam has always lived Chelsea I think it just took for him to almost die in order to get his priorities in order. Some seem to forget that Chelsea was there for him even when Sharon and everywhere in town was telling chelsea to stay clear of him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”