Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pnutty-Jo

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby pnutty-Jo » Sat May 25, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm hoping the writers will reunite Chadam
soon.Team Chadam! Team Chadam family!

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Sat May 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Love this couple!!

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat May 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Love these two and I don't care what anyone says Adam and Chelsea are soulmates. Literally stayed up until 7 this morning watching them and I loved how Chelsea was Adams ride or die chick, while Sharon has always cared what everyone thought and always had one foot out of the door. I can't believe some Adam cans think he belongs with Sharon especially after she left him while blind and knowing he didn't have a friend in the world who cared about him. Chelsea knew exactly what Adam was capable of and loved him with all of his faults and flaws. Who wouldnt want a woman like that? I know Adam is kicking himself for throwing it all away for nothing. Hence him getting everything he wanted and he's still not happy because he doesn't have chelsea by his side to share it with.

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Yeah he messed up his marriage, but he messed over sharon in the past so he felt he needed to help her, but yeah chelsea is still madly in love with adam, dylan will never have her heart, chadam will reunite together with there child and stronger than ever.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote pnutty-Jo:
Quote Georgia rain:
Quote cdhg: On the soapcentral board, there is poll regarding the couples, and if any of you post over there go vote for Chadam. After I voted for Chadam the count was

Chylan 18
Chadam 16
Shick 16

Davery, Navery, and Shadam were further down the vote total. Lets push

Chadam to the top.

Team Chadam all the way!! Please vote for our Chadam!!

Here is the link to the poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want

Can't log in. Tried several times. Can you help.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote Lolacat: It is looking like the Chadam baby is a boy.. Previews show Dylan saying "It looks like he is sucking his thumb" and Chelsea says "He?" AJ is on the way... :)

Are they planning to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl or just do a regular checkup/ultrasound. Does Dylan, just say he in general or is the sex of the baby actually revealed in the episode. If so, then this follows more in line with Adam's Christmas dream that Chelsea's hospital dream.

Not sure will know more Monday on Cdn epi. I read on this post or Chels post Dylan refers to the baby as a boy and
Chelsea says something like you can tell.....but this may be another clue? Maybe it is a boy. Adam will be really pissed!!!! Hopeflly he will have his son/heir.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Quote butterfly affect: I noticed in Fridays episode Avery told Dylan that the biological father has his rights so I'm wondering if Chelsea knows when Adam finds out he's the father that dylans name on birth certificate or not rights are non existent? I feel really sorry for Dylan but at the same time regardless of his denial he knows there's a possibility that could be the father of this baby. I could see the doubt in his eyes when Avery was questioning him. Either way I feel for Adam as well, I could have sworn he was crying when chelsea was saying bye to him. You could tell this lie is eating at her. I just wish she would the truth and let the pieces come together, even if Adam wanted to he couldn't on any grounds take chelseas baby from her simply because she has no history on being an unfit mother. I don't blame her being thinking the worse after victor is known of being underhanded in situations such this one.

Right now it is driving crazy when will Adam know he is the father, I hope it is not much longer. I want him to be their at the birth not Dylan! That really bothers me.

Does anyone have any theories?

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Sat May 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote 3WishGenie: B&B does move quickly but they have the worst triangles!! 8) lmao.

Oh my word! Isn't that the truth? I stopped watching after Steffy had her wreck because the writing was on the wall...yet another opportunity to go back to Hope. Can't those girls find another guy?

Y & R is the only soap I watch now -- have watched it since its first episode off and on over the years. I've been ON since catching a glimpse of Chadam together when she was expecting Johnny. The chemistry has kept me glued. Sure hoping for a happy Chadam reunion. :)

Me too. Have watched since CHADAM very first scene together, Jan 3,2012, they pulled me in with their chemistry. To this day I cannot believe they are not together, not married and have no children. I will always see them with each other. I know sounds ridiculous but just can't help it, they did such a good job of convincing me. Actually chels first scene was in Myranmar with Cane on Nov 11, 2011.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Sat May 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote pnutty-Jo:
Quote Georgia rain:
Quote cdhg: On the soapcentral board, there is poll regarding the couples, and if any of you post over there go vote for Chadam. After I voted for Chadam the count was

Chylan 18
Chadam 16
Shick 16

Davery, Navery, and Shadam were further down the vote total. Lets push

Chadam to the top.

Team Chadam all the way!! Please vote for our Chadam!!

Here is the link to the poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want

Can't log in. Tried several times. Can you help.

Gemini have you got an account with soapcentral? If you don't, create one them log in.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat May 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote 3WishGenie: B&B does move quickly but they have the worst triangles!! 8) lmao.

Oh my word! Isn't that the truth? I stopped watching after Steffy had her wreck because the writing was on the wall...yet another opportunity to go back to Hope. Can't those girls find another guy?

Y & R is the only soap I watch now -- have watched it since its first episode off and on over the years. I've been ON since catching a glimpse of Chadam together when she was expecting Johnny. The chemistry has kept me glued. Sure hoping for a happy Chadam reunion. :)

Me too. Have watched since CHADAM very first scene together, Jan 3,2012, they pulled me in with their chemistry. To this day I cannot believe they are not together, not married and have no children. I will always see them with each other. I know sounds ridiculous but just can't help it, they did such a good job of convincing me. Actually chels first scene was in Myranmar with Cane on Nov 11, 2011.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”