Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Gemini50

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Gemini50 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:42 am

Quote Lolacat: Hey Chadam fans.. Click on this link and vote for Chadam as your choice for Spring Supercouple.(You can vote more than once. :)

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/05/spring-supercouple-showdown-preliminary-round/

Lets get Chadam to the top.

I voted.
Chadam to the top.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sat May 25, 2013 8:59 am

Quote Gemini50:
Quote Lolacat: Hey Chadam fans.. Click on this link and vote for Chadam as your choice for Spring Supercouple.(You can vote more than once. :)

I voted.

I
Chadam to the top.

I voted too.

I am still in shock over the slap in shadams face by giving us the fortune teller. I really like it. I am glad they removed Adams NOLA scene from his show open as well.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Sat May 25, 2013 10:50 am

Quote Georgia rain: Chadam fans we need to go vote for our supercouple, vote at this link.. You can vote multiple times each day on fri, sat, sun and mon

Don't forget to vote for our supercouple today, SAT. You can vote as many times as you want..

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 11:00 am

On the soapcentral board, there is poll regarding the couples, and if any of you post over there go vote for Chadam. After I voted for Chadam the count was

Chylan 18
Chadam 16
Shick 16

Davery, Navery, and Shadam were further down the vote total. Lets push Chadam to the top.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 11:07 am

Quote chancegirl:
Quote Gemini50:

I voted.

I
Chadam to the top.

I voted too.

I am still in shock over the slap in shadams face by giving us the fortune teller. I really like it. I am glad they removed Adams NOLA scene from his show open as well.

If I was writing the scripts, I would end Shadam too. I would take a more gentle approach, if that was what the writers intended, which I doubt was intended.

Hopefully Sharon or Adam will not go the fortune teller and receive information that makes them think they should be with each other. I would not like Sharon to get similar information as Chelsea. Isn't the teller supposed to be in one more episode. So, we may have to hold off on the slap in the face, until the teller is gone.

So far the teller has been team Chadam so far. A difference this time around is that Chelsea is not heeding the advice as we know we are gettting Chelsea and Dylan growing closer and romantic surprised for the next month and some beyond at the least. Sharon did heed the advice, although she thought about Nick and Paris and was unsure until Nick said they were done.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 11:20 am

Quote Gemini50:
Quote TwoOfEach: That sweet cheek kiss today sucked me back in. I was beginning to think that Chylan wouldn't be so bad--so long as its only temporary. Now I want Dylan to get lost ASAP; he should just go and make his own baby with Avery.

That kiss got to me too. I guess will have to tolerate Dylan but my heart isn't in it after this epi. Just want CHADAM back. I though it was quite a tender and kind scene.
Adam called her sweetheart. Chels said she still cared about him and she wants him to be happy. He remembered Chels at the hospital when he was in coma. The kicker was how hurt he was (love) and Chels outside the penthouse in tears (love). As bad as it seemed for CHADAM future I enjoyed it. MM and MCE are so great together. I don't know why the writers destroyed CHADAM. I hope they come to their senses sooner rather than later. Can't wait for the birth of this baby. But still have months to go. I find it hard to believe that all the suffering Adam and Chelsea are going through may end badly for CHADAM. They really gave us lot of CHADAM for May sweeps. I hope we get lots more from them after May as well. I think you will enjoy Monday's US.

You brought up the scene where he touched Chelsea's hand in the hospital where she remember him delivering her baby back in April 2012. I wonder if the writers will use the touches and physical contact as a way for Adam to remember more. It seems the kiss may have been connected to him remembering her speaking to him in the coma.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 am

Chadam is the couple. This might be my favorite couple of all time.

I can tolerate Chylan some for now as a way to bring Adam back to what he is missing along with showing that Chelsea can be loved and treated well by soneone else. It seems that the writers are going to have Chylan fall in love and perhaps cause Chelsea to be torn.

I am hoping that they make Dylan to not be such the Knight in Shining Armor/Prince Charming that he seems to be, which could help push Chelsea back to Adam. I do hope that Chylan is not made into some ideal couple for the show. They may have some chemistry, but everything is just too peachy/peachy without the same all around relationship and chemistry that you have with Chadam. Chylan is too much fairy tale and if the fairy tale starts falling apart some, I hope Chelsea realizes to give up on the fairy tale relationship.

It seems Dylan can not do any wrong for now and may even be okay with being with a woman and child when the baby is not his. There has to be something to break up this couple, and not just some kind of plot stunt thing.

I notice that the Chylan thread is picking up some steam with a few Shadam posters supporting the couple.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sat May 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Quote cdhg: Chadam is the couple. This might be my favorite couple of all time.

I can tolerate Chylan some for now as a way to bring Adam back to what he is missing along with showing that Chelsea can be loved and treated well by soneone else. It seems that the writers are going to have Chylan fall in love and perhaps cause Chelsea to be torn.

I am hoping that they make Dylan to not be such the Knight in Shining Armor/Prince Charming that he seems to be, which could help push Chelsea back to Adam. I do hope that Chylan is not made into some ideal couple for the show. They may have some chemistry, but everything is just too peachy/peachy without the same all around relationship and chemistry that you have with Chadam. Chylan is too much fairy tale and if the fairy tale starts falling apart some, I hope Chelsea realizes to give up on the fairy tale relationship.

It seems Dylan can not do any wrong for now and may even be okay with being with a woman and child when the baby is not his. There has to be something to break up this couple, and not just some kind of plot stunt thing.

I notice that the Chylan thread is picking up some steam with a few Shadam posters supporting the couple.

The obviousness of many posters in that thread is almost pitiful, it's sad. Many are not being genuine, some are, but many are not. But one is killing me, and can't refrain from making up things as they see them.

Georgia rain

Postby Georgia rain » Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Quote cdhg: On the soapcentral board, there is poll regarding the couples, and if any of you post over there go vote for Chadam. After I voted for Chadam the count was

Chylan 18
Chadam 16
Shick 16

Davery, Navery, and Shadam were further down the vote total. Lets push Chadam to the top.

Here is the link to the poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Lets get Chadam back to doing well in this poll as well. Last week Chylan did real well and so did Davery and the week before Davery did real well.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/05/pulse-poll-may-20-2013-edition/

Return to “The Young and the Restless”