Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
butterfly affect

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby butterfly affect » Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 am

Wow just watched the episode with Adam and Chelsea arguing at chels job and I swear I thought Adam was going to throw her on her desk and have his way with her. Their heated exchanges were just omg I just can't....

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

Quote butterfly affect: Wow just watched the episode with Adam and Chelsea arguing at chels job and I swear I thought Adam was going to throw her on her desk and have his way with her. Their heated exchanges were just omg I just can't....

Or give us some kind of hot kiss! He got our imaginations going when he said they made love almost every night teehee :D

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 am

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote butterfly affect: Wow just watched the episode with Adam and Chelsea arguing at chels job and I swear I thought Adam was going to throw her on her desk and have his way with her. Their heated exchanges were just omg I just can't....

Or give us some kind of hot kiss! He got our imaginations going when he said they made love almost every night teehee :D

Lawd yes something! They are so freaking hot even when their nit together! I blushed non stop when he brought up their loving making. Oh the feels these two give me. I do hope chels take it easy on herself and our little bun in the oven, I want chadam to have a beautiful healthy baby.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

I am hoping that Chelsea's continual path that she is going on does not cause Adam's feelings to shift and change another direction, killing the trust. Still, the level of hurt of her lying should not be as bad for him, since he knows she has attempted to come to him before and is starting to remember her telling him while in the coma. Hopefully, she doesn't get in to deep with Dylan, and hopefully her fall is not too great. Hopefully, she doesn't team up with Victoria on anything.

I enjoyed their scene today and I am glad that Chelsea hears Monday that Adam loves her deeply. The kiss and emotions displayed at the end by both was very touching. I like how it was brought up in this thread ragarding a parallel between him touching her hand in the hospital and remembering him saving her life and delivering her baby to the kiss today with him starting to remember the coma scene. He needs to go to her and at least ask for some more cheek kisses.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 12:43 am

Did anyone notice a them in today's episode

Chadam
Shick
Davery
Villy
Michael/Lauren
Summer/Kyle, which will depend on whether they are siblings or not so that is TBD. Perhaps the episode today means she stays Nick's daughter.

All the couples today, would be what I could call "end game" couples. Sure, sometimes a couple "not end game" can be more popular than an "end game" couple, but I do not think this episode was by accident that way. Almost every scene involved this pairing or was reflection of that. I thought it was well done by the writers.

I know some argue about calling couples "end game" but there was not a pairing today that I would be against. Each pairing had chemistry and the connection, plus the past history. Sure, I understand that Davery connection is off canvas and through video flashbacks.

To add to the irony, the couples accept for Summer and Kyle are having difficulties, so that would be another theme to take away.

This gave me confidence in what the writers see as the ideal couples, regardless of whether they are paired that way anytime soon.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 12:49 am

I believe Chelsea regrets leaving Adam, but felt she had no choice after giving him the ultimatum. We have to go back to what Adam has told Sharon in the past, including in December about giving up job, money, anything for her. Once Adam gives up something then that could be a way from them to be back together.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 1:11 am

Quote Lolacat: It is looking like the Chadam baby is a boy.. Previews show Dylan saying "It looks like he is sucking his thumb" and Chelsea says "He?" AJ is on the way... :)

Are they planning to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl or just do a regular checkup/ultrasound. Does Dylan, just say he in general or is the sex of the baby actually revealed in the episode. If so, then this follows more in line with Adam's Christmas dream that Chelsea's hospital dream.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Sat May 25, 2013 1:19 am

Quote Gemini50:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote cdhg: This Chadam/Chylan triangle and baby story could have similarities to the Chloe/Bily/Cane one. The irony of Chloe being an advise giver in this one. In that one Cane pursued custody and backed off and Chloe and Billy got married for the sake of the child. I would have in this case Chadam would not do that unless it did lead to a rekindling of their relationship presuming this story goes a similar route. Regardless Chadam's connection has always been far greaters than Chloe and Billy since Billy was miserable from the start of his marriage with Chloe.

I can see Dylan becoming more obsessed with the idea of family and baby and even loving Chelsea, but some of this I think will be projecting what he wanted with Avery and family to the one here with Chelsea. Chelsea loves Dylan but some of this would be projection of what she wanted with Adam. I remember Avery telling Dylan about his beautiful dream of wife and family and Dylan talking about epic love. I think Dylan is going there regardless of whether he believes the child is his or not.

In the end, I could see Dylan getting his name on the birth certificate being married to Chelsea perhaps. Then, he would sue for custody and Adam and Chelsea would both end up as losers. A lawyer would have a field day bringing in witnesses to testify against both Adam and Chelsea as unfit parents bringing up their past deeds along with Chelsea's current baby lie. Dylan could win and then the fight would be in play where Adam and Chelsea are concerned. Their would be animosity between them perhaps, but they could reunite and go all out to get back their child.

In the end, I could see Dylan getting his name on the birth certificate being married to Chelsea perhaps. Then, he would sue for custody and Adam and Chelsea would both end up as losers. A lawyer would have a field day bringing in witnesses to testify against both Adam and Chelsea as unfit parents bringing up their past deeds along with Chelsea's current baby lie. Dylan could win and then the fight would be in play where Adam and Chelsea are concerned. Their would be animosity between them perhaps, but they could reunite and go all out to get back their child.

Say it ain't so!!!! Don't get me wrong -- I'm all for a good story but having Adam lose custody of a child we've been waiting for him to hear about for 5 months would stretch my patience with this particular s/l. Sweet mercy, let's get the truth out and let the chips fall where they may.

Justtwocents, I soooooo agree with your reaction! I totally feel exactly that. The kiss on the cheek that I think promoted his remember the hospital is similar to when
Chelsea gave birth to Johnny when Adam put his hand on hers to comfort her and that was when she remembered and said, it was you, you delivered my baby and save my life!

I hope he saves her life and his baby's life this time, too.

Although that scenario of Dyland having custody is feasible, I hope it does not happen simply b/c I would hate for CHADAM lose their family and baby after all this time.
They have wanted this since 2012 all during their marriage.
How cruel would this be. With these writers. Maybe we are being set up and tricked to think this may happen and will be pleaantly surprised at the outcome. Let's not forget so many people know now who can tell Adam, Chloe, Anita, Victoria who may tell him. And he is starting to remember, who know how long that will be draw out, Chelsea may have to touch him again for him to remeber more, not likely to happen right now. If he remembers before the supposed dreaded marriage and the birth he will get his child. If it all comes later then it will be so sad! I hope it does not come to that. I think I will be so disappointed I will give up on this story simply b/c in the outcome there is not happiness in it for anyone.

Great catch regarding the parallel between Chelsea in the hospital and remembering Adam regarding saving her/delivering the baby to the check kiss and the coma scene. I have had my beliefs that Adam would remember what she said to him in a coma. Just thinking about this is very touching and moving. I wonder if the writers did this on purpose. I would not have caught this, although I did watch that scene recently on youtube with Chelsea in the hospital after giving birth when Adam touched her.

It would be neat if Adam went to Chelsea if he remembers her telling him and basically answers and repeats the conversation to her.

Anita and Jeff will be in episodes either toward the end of June and early July. I wonder if Anita might tell Adam as a way of helping her daughter. Of course, Anita likes the money and prefers Adam, but maybe she wants to protect her daughter and not have every thing blow up in her face. Plus, she might start catching things about Dylan that cause her concern.

I doubt Chloe would spill the beans, if being tortured.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat May 25, 2013 2:23 am

I noticed in Fridays episode Avery told Dylan that the biological father has his rights so I'm wondering if Chelsea knows when Adam finds out he's the father that dylans name on birth certificate or not rights are non existent? I feel really sorry for Dylan but at the same time regardless of his denial he knows there's a possibility that could be the father of this baby. I could see the doubt in his eyes when Avery was questioning him. Either way I feel for Adam as well, I could have sworn he was crying when chelsea was saying bye to him. You could tell this lie is eating at her. I just wish she would the truth and let the pieces come together, even if Adam wanted to he couldn't on any grounds take chelseas baby from her simply because she has no history on being an unfit mother. I don't blame her being thinking the worse after victor is known of being underhanded in situations such this one.

Lolacat

Postby Lolacat » Sat May 25, 2013 5:47 am

Hey Chadam fans.. Click on this link and vote for Chadam as your choice for Spring Supercouple.(You can vote more than once. :)

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/05/spring-supercouple-showdown-preliminary-round/

Lets get Chadam to the top.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”