Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chancegirl

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby chancegirl » Fri May 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Quote 3WishGenie: Madame Miranda is Team Chadam :D

OMG..... I just read the recap. Be still my Chadam beating heart. I'm so glad they used her for Chadam. It's like a shadam slap in the face that the fortune teller this time is pimping Chadam. Wake up Chelsea and go get your man.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Fri May 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Dylan isn't a bad guy. He is a returning vet with PTSD, who has just lost everyone dear to him. Chelsea is giving Dylan an instant family. Its giving him purpose, but I think the PTSD will come into play somehow. Nor do I think he will be giving up his new family that easily.

Dylan is Chelsea's Sharon. Like Adam she didn't cause his emotional affliction, but she won't be helping it the long run. Dylan is also likely to be a presence in Chelsea's life as is Sharon is in Adam's.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri May 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Quote chancegirl:

OMG..... I just read the recap. Be still my Chadam beating heart. I'm so glad they used her for Chadam. It's like a shadam slap in the face that the fortune teller this time is pimping Chadam. Wake up Chelsea and go get your man.

ITA. I was a bit shocked to read that considering how disrespectful it is of Shadam's history. On the other hand, if the writers want to go there it means that Shadam will stay dead for quite some time which I can live with. Now we just need to get rid of Dylan.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Fri May 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote chancegirl:

ITA. I was a bit shocked to read that considering how disrespectful it is of Shadam's history. On the other hand, if the writers want to go there it means that Shadam will stay dead for quite some time which I can live with. Now we just need to get rid of Dylan.

I think that and the fact that Sharon wants to support Nick is bad news for shadam. Let Avery console Dylan and send Chelsea to Adams penthouse. I hope Adam has to deliver this baby too.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Fri May 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea! She really wants to believe that Adam no longer loves her.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Fri May 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Back to the top.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Fri May 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Quote Spike1976: Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea! She really wants to believe that Adam no longer loves her.

I know what's up with her. I am getting really annoyed with her and moving to Adam and Dylan side.

The fortune teller says the baby's father loves you very deeply and wants to be with you.

I'm not sure I get the meaning to this whole scene since Chelsea ignores everything and continues to lie. Besides Adam should be telling her to her face that he loves her and wants her back. That is when I will believe it.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Fri May 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote chancegirl:

I agree, how do we get rid if Dylan!!!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Fri May 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote Spike1976: Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea! She really wants to believe that Adam no longer loves her.

I know what's up with her. I am getting really annoyed with her and moving to Adam and Dylan side.

The fortune teller says the baby's father loves you very deeply and wants to be with you.

I'm not sure I get the meaning to this whole scene since Chelsea ignores everything and continues to lie. Besides Adam should be telling her to her face that he loves her and wants her back. That is when I will believe it.

At this point, I think that is the only way she will believe it too. She needs to hear those three little words spoken aloud before she'll trust his love for her.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Fri May 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote chancegirl:

I agree, how do we get rid if Dylan!!!

Dylan isn't the problem. We need to sew Chloe's mouth shut! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”