Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jonathan1993

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Jonathan1993 » Fri May 24, 2013 12:44 pm

I don't think she loves dylan just the way he treats her , her heart is with adam the only reason she's lying because she upset that didn't reconcile and that he flaunted sharon and newman. So yes her reasoning is selfish but it just goes back to her love for him. She will never love dylan like adam never, dylan is just a sap.

justtwocents

Postby justtwocents » Fri May 24, 2013 1:40 pm

OMGsh! Today's Chadam scenes were amazing. I LOVE that Adam is remembering the hospital scene. That is exactly how he will find out about the baby!!!! I hope he figures it out before Chloe convinces Chelsea to walk down the aisle with Dylan.

Sorry for those who don't agree but I would love to see the writer's give Chelsea better sense when it comes to taking her advice. I see Chels as a wise, independent, and street smart woman. Why in the world would she listen to ditzo? ~)

Now I see why everyone is commenting about the dates. I'm sick of the writers throwing curve balls concerning this s/l.

And...I think Dylan does know he's not the father (or at least very suspicious) but he has fallen for Chels a bit and loves the idea of stability. Could one of his flashbacks impact this relationship?

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri May 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote cdhg: Having not watching the episodes, but reading the information about them, there are some positives. For one, Victoria does not try to blackmail Chelsea although she might later. I hope Chelsea at some point can find reason to trust Adam and team up with him to outdo Victoria and maybe Victor too. They need to do a con together.

Second, Adam remembering something from when he was in the coma, Now, if this comes after a heartfelt scene where she is lying to him, he may get upset. However, he may see these attempts to tell him including the one while he was in the coma where she actually told him as effort of outreach on her part. He may start thinking that she is scared and hurt, and this might soften his anger some allowing for him to make the right pursuit to win her back. Sure, he is not going to like her passing off someoone else as the father, but at least it seems he is realizing that she has made effort to come to him with the information. With all of this being said the lying to him will cause issues and if she takes further steps and does something to help Victoria, then things can get worse.

For Chelsea/Chadam's sake I hope she never teams up with Vikki (if I understood you correctly). IMO, it's Adam's trust in Chelsea that makes their connection so strong. If she ever goes against him in that way I don't think he would ever trust her again and it would damage Chadam for a very long time.

I love your take in the second paragraph. The idea of Adam remembering the hospital scene and seeing beyond the lies to Chelsea's fears would make for a great soapy afternoon.

I've been gone all week so I'm still playing catch up. Does Adam actually start remembering the hospital scene or is this wishful thinking on our part? :)

Here's hoping Chelsea comes clean VERY soon. ~)

Having not seen it yet, from what I have read he starts remembering part of it after she leaves the penthouse, but not where she told him about the baby.

This is the couple and hoping the writers make this an endgame type couple and leave Sharon for Nick regarding those purposes. Adam needs his own woman and family, with the ups and downs and merry go rounds.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Fri May 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Loved it when Adam opened the door, his Chelsea didn't wait one second and marched on in there, commanding the room! :D

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 pm

This Chadam/Chylan triangle and baby story could have similarities to the Chloe/Bily/Cane one. The irony of Chloe being an advise giver in this one. In that one Cane pursued custody and backed off and Chloe and Billy got married for the sake of the child. I would have in this case Chadam would not do that unless it did lead to a rekindling of their relationship presuming this story goes a similar route. Regardless Chadam's connection has always been far greaters than Chloe and Billy since Billy was miserable from the start of his marriage with Chloe.

I can see Dylan becoming more obsessed with the idea of family and baby and even loving Chelsea, but some of this I think will be projecting what he wanted with Avery and family to the one here with Chelsea. Chelsea loves Dylan but some of this would be projection of what she wanted with Adam. I remember Avery telling Dylan about his beautiful dream of wife and family and Dylan talking about epic love. I think Dylan is going there regardless of whether he believes the child is his or not.

In the end, I could see Dylan getting his name on the birth certificate being married to Chelsea perhaps. Then, he would sue for custody and Adam and Chelsea would both end up as losers. A lawyer would have a field day bringing in witnesses to testify against both Adam and Chelsea as unfit parents bringing up their past deeds along with Chelsea's current baby lie. Dylan could win and then the fight would be in play where Adam and Chelsea are concerned. Their would be animosity between them perhaps, but they could reunite and go all out to get back their child.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Quote 3WishGenie: Loved it when Adam opened the door, his Chelsea didn't wait one second and marched on in there, commanding the room! :D

Adam needs challenging and she does that do him. I love that about them. I am sure they have some built up energy that they just want to release.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote cdhg: Having not watching the episodes, but reading the information about them, there are some positives. For one, Victoria does not try to blackmail Chelsea although she might later. I hope Chelsea at some point can find reason to trust Adam and team up with him to outdo Victoria and maybe Victor too. They need to do a con together.

Second, Adam remembering something from when he was in the coma, Now, if this comes after a heartfelt scene where she is lying to him, he may get upset. However, he may see these attempts to tell him including the one while he was in the coma where she actually told him as effort of outreach on her part. He may start thinking that she is scared and hurt, and this might soften his anger some allowing for him to make the right pursuit to win her back. Sure, he is not going to like her passing off someoone else as the father, but at least it seems he is realizing that she has made effort to come to him with the information. With all of this being said the lying to him will cause issues and if she takes further steps and does something to help Victoria, then things can get worse.

For Chelsea/Chadam's sake I hope she never teams up with Vikki (if I understood you correctly). IMO, it's Adam's trust in Chelsea that makes their connection so strong. If she ever goes against him in that way I don't think he would ever trust her again and it would damage Chadam for a very long time.

I love your take in the second paragraph. The idea of Adam remembering the hospital scene and seeing beyond the lies to Chelsea's fears would make for a great soapy afternoon.

I've been gone all week so I'm still playing catch up. Does Adam actually start remembering the hospital scene or is this wishful thinking on our part? :)

Here's hoping Chelsea comes clean VERY soon. ~)

He starts remembering the hospital. He has an image of Chelsea at his side and her saying Adam I should have told your the before....that as far as he remembers so far. but it was the kiss on the cheek that Chelsea that physical connection they had that started the memory for Adam.
This was on today's US epi.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Fri May 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Awww! Adam was feeling that kiss.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Quote justtwocents: OMGsh! Today's Chadam scenes were amazing. I LOVE that Adam is remembering the hospital scene. That is exactly how he will find out about the baby!!!! I hope he figures it out before Chloe convinces Chelsea to walk down the aisle with Dylan.

Sorry for those who don't agree but I would love to see the writer's give Chelsea better sense when it comes to taking her advice. I see Chels as a wise, independent, and street smart woman. Why in the world would she listen to ditzo? ~)

Now I see why everyone is commenting about the dates. I'm sick of the writers throwing curve balls concerning this s/l.

And...I think Dylan does know he's not the father (or at least very suspicious) but he has fallen for Chels a bit and loves the idea of stability. Could one of his flashbacks impact this relationship?

We know Adam is still trying to figure out conception date.
What I am keeping as truth so far is that when chelsea did the test back in February it could only have been Adam's child. I'm staying with NYE or mid January befor they split up. We heard nothing abe due out a cabin or anything before. I don't see a purpose to try to change the due date at this point. I hope we get a due date from Chelsea soon and the gender. I am getting really fed up with the writing. Every story has to have some truth to it and with this one they keeping throwing curve ball at it. so far based on what has been written I have no doubt Adam is the father. Dylan I think is a bit of a mess. I look forward to his Doctor army buddy coming to visit. I think we will know more about Dylan then. At this point I am thinking it looks like Adam rescuing his wife and child. This could change after watching the next episode. I know one thing I can't wait for the baby part of this s/l to end with all the secrets and lies that go with it.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Quote 3WishGenie: Loved it when Adam opened the door, his Chelsea didn't wait one second and marched on in there, commanding the room! :D

Me too. Did you hear him call her sweetheart?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”