Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TwoOfEach

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu May 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote gardengal:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote 3WishGenie: Dylan hires Avery b/c he wants to protect their rights against Adam! 8) Does that mean he knows its not his? 8)

I think he just wants a restraining order so that Adam will stop harassing Chelsea, but the writers definitely seem to be opening the door. I'll definitely have to watch tomorrow.

Ya. I'll have to see what the exact wording is. If he is talking about his rights, why would he be worried about his rights if he doesn't doubt the baby is his? what claim could Adam have? this is fishy!

The use of the word "rights" seem odd to me as well. I can understand the restraining order since Adam is pestering Chelsea. Rights just remind me of "you had your chance, they are my family now".

Now the change in Shadam makes a bit of sense. Although I would love Sharon to go psycho and hope that spumor is true, I can see Adam trying to push Chelsea's buttons by using Sharon. Especially now if Adam remembers parts what she said to him while he was comatose. Marriage might not be out of the picture. Lets hope he uses the cursed ring. Of course all this will do is drive Chelsea into Dylan's willing arms.

Guess its safe to say Victoria will stay mum about the Chadam baby. Good! When the truth comes out, let Victoria get sh#t on her hands.

Are you saying marriage to Sharon to make Chelsea jealous?

He is done using Sharon imo. He's been stuck to her for months and Chelsea didn't get jealous enough to want him back. In fact, she ran the opposite direction lol. It didn't work then, it won't work now.

Sharon isn't even angst in this story any more. It is all about Chadam and their baby--everything else is just background.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Thu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote 3WishGenie: Dylan hires Avery b/c he wants to protect their rights against Adam! 8) Does that mean he knows its not his? 8)

I think he just wants a restraining order so that Adam will stop harassing Chelsea, but the writers definitely seem to be opening the door. I'll definitely have to watch tomorrow.

Ya. I'll have to see what the exact wording is. If he is talking about his rights, why would he be worried about his rights if he doesn't doubt the baby is his? what claim could Adam have? this is fishy!

The use of the word "rights" seem odd to me as well. I can understand the restraining order since Adam is pestering Chelsea. Rights just remind me of "you had your chance, they are my family now".

Now the change in Shadam makes a bit of sense. Although I would love Sharon to go psycho and hope that spumor is true, I can see Adam trying to push Chelsea's buttons by using Sharon. Especially now if Adam remembers parts what she said to him while he was comatose. Marriage might not be out of the picture. Lets hope he uses the cursed ring. Of course all this will do is drive Chelsea into Dylan's willing arms.

Guess its safe to say Victoria will stay mum about the Chadam baby. Good! When the truth comes out, let Victoria get sh#t on her hands.

Perhaps Adam tries to make up with Sharon and marry her. It sounds like she is going to be speaking with him pretty soon about his choices and probably come across as the supportive one that is there for him, as the new writers have pushed ignoring how she was towards him and Chelsea after Adam's Kansas experience. Perhaps Adam and Sharon become a strong couple again making the Shadam fans happy, and they work to get custody of the child together. Perhaps it starts off with him using her and then they rekindle things. He would do something like this to get back at Victor for saying "she would not make a good mother to your children." I wonder if that is any foreshadowing. Still, Adam and Sharon haven't lasted very long as a couple any times they have been together.

Adam would have a difficult time in a custody battle alone, but would have a better chance in a married relationship. Victoria did not fair well in her custody battle with Reid, so Adam might need something, if it goes that route.

Perhaps the writers would think the viewers would see something like this as a surprising turn, but I would see a surprising turn as her going off on him and doing some odd things. Her and Nick are supposed to be helping Noah before too long with drinking issues, so I am not sure how Sharon doing this and going psycho plays out.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote TwoOfEach:

I watched it and it was about protecting Chelsea and the baby not about Dylans rights as the father..Just let me add, Todays episode is a near tear jerker with Chadam.. I loved their scenes so much that I watched it twice. :)

Lolacat, I watched it too and felt the same. It looked like they both had tears in theirs eyes for each other. Did you hear him call her sweetheart or did I imagine it, somtimes hard to make out what these actors are saying. And, what's
your opinion of when Chelsea picks up the daytimer and Adam says the last time they made love was at the cabin? Couldn't see the month at all, however, are the writers changing the conception date on us? And are they putting doubt as to is the baby really Adam's? I thought the last time they had sex was NYE or when they played French strip, which I think was early to mid January. I'm so not sure what the meaning is behind this? I'm suspicious that we don't really know the conception date. When did Chelsea take the pregnancy test? When did she leave him? I thought it was early January? Not trusting this dialogue at all. It was definitely clear how much they love each other and how sad they are things didn't work out. I thought Adam was accepting that he is not the father until he started to remember part of the comatose scene. It is still his baby isn't it? I'll have to watch this again. Some messages in this episode but not clear on what they are.

So we are to the penthouse scene. Doesn't Adam mention them making love continually during their reunite after New Year's in one of the episodes this week. I will probably start watching the episodes this evening. She told Alex that something good came from that night in reference to when she left after talking to him at the Athletic Club returning to find Adam at Kevin and Chloes. Anything involving a cabin would appear to be an off canvas writing of the story, but they were shown together romantically after New Year's. She found out she was pregnant in a mid Feb episode and it was a mid-March episode when she was with Dylan. The due date could be as far at two and have months to 10-11 weeks apart or at worst 7-8 weeks between the end of Chadam sex and the ONS of Chylan sex.

In a conversation at the Underground, Chelsea told Chloe that it would not work passing off Dylan as the father since their time together was too far apart from when she was with Adam and that he would not buy it. It was only when she was corned at Crimson Lights that she said it was Dylan's.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Having not watching the episodes, but reading the information about them, there are some positives. For one, Victoria does not try to blackmail Chelsea although she might later. I hope Chelsea at some point can find reason to trust Adam and team up with him to outdo Victoria and maybe Victor too. They need to do a con together.

Second, Adam remembering something from when he was in the coma, Now, if this comes after a heartfelt scene where she is lying to him, he may get upset. However, he may see these attempts to tell him including the one while he was in the coma where she actually told him as effort of outreach on her part. He may start thinking that she is scared and hurt, and this might soften his anger some allowing for him to make the right pursuit to win her back. Sure, he is not going to like her passing off someoone else as the father, but at least it seems he is realizing that she has made effort to come to him with the information. With all of this being said the lying to him will cause issues and if she takes further steps and does something to help Victoria, then things can get worse.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Thu May 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote Lolacat:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote TwoOfEach:

I watched it and it was about protecting Chelsea and the baby not about Dylans rights as the father..Just let me add, Todays episode is a near tear jerker with Chadam.. I loved their scenes so much that I watched it twice. :)

Lolacat, I watched it too and felt the same. It looked like they both had tears in theirs eyes for each other. Did you hear him call her sweetheart or did I imagine it, somtimes hard to make out what these actors are saying. And, what's
your opinion of when Chelsea picks up the daytimer and Adam says the last time they made love was at the cabin? Couldn't see the month at all, however, are the writers changing the conception date on us? And are they putting doubt as to is the baby really Adam's? I thought the last time they had sex was NYE or when they played French strip, which I think was early to mid January. I'm so not sure what the meaning is behind this? I'm suspicious that we don't really know the conception date. When did Chelsea take the pregnancy test? When did she leave him? I thought it was early January? Not trusting this dialogue at all. It was definitely clear how much they love each other and how sad they are things didn't work out. I thought Adam was accepting that he is not the father until he started to remember part of the comatose scene. It is still his baby isn't it? I'll have to watch this again. Some messages in this episode but not clear on what they are.

So we are to the penthouse scene. Doesn't Adam mention them making love continually during their reunite after New Year's in one of the episodes this week. I will probably start watching the episodes this evening. She told Alex that something good came from that night in reference to when she left after talking to him at the Athletic Club returning to find Adam at Kevin and Chloes. Anything involving a cabin would appear to be an off canvas writing of the story, but they were shown together romantically after New Year's. She found out she was pregnant in a mid Feb episode and it was a mid-March episode when she was with Dylan. The due date could be as far at two and have months to 10-11 weeks apart or at worst 7-8 weeks between the end of Chadam sex and the ONS of Chylan sex.

In a conversation at the Underground, Chelsea told Chloe that it would not work passing off Dylan as the father since their time together was too far apart from when she was with Adam and that he would not buy it. It was only when she was corned at Crimson Lights that she said it was Dylan's.

Adam has no idea when the conception was. He circled the LAST time they made love. Guess it was offscreen at some cabin?

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Thu May 23, 2013 8:13 pm

If Chadam are being tooled to resemble Niktor, how will Chadam work. We saw Chadam the first time around as Chelsea was her best self along with Adam and the Hope side of him shining forth. Sure, I would expect more fighting even in a reunite, but I would to have those same good moments too. I know Adam is being tooled as Victor 2.0, but in a number of ways Adam is different from Victor, and I hope the writers keep with that. Sure, he is slick and smart like Victor, but lets his women be independent and I do not see him as trying to meddle as much in the lives of his children as Victor does.

Sharon has some of the pushover qualities of Nikki, where Chelsea has more of the spunk and fight of Nikki. Perhaps the seeds of Chadam as the next Niktor were sowed some in the episode from last December where Nikki and Chelsea visited and Nikki told her they were both from checkered pasts and that she had been hurt a number of times in trying to console Chelsea.

I would like Chadam to be more of it own thing and not exact mirror Niktor. Let each couple be there own, just as Adam can have some or maybe a lot of his father's qualities, but not be too much of a Victor clone. Adam shows a softer, forgiving, endearing, and less controlling side better than Victor, although both are not the most emotional people

It would be interesting to see how a reunited Chadam would work under different circumstances.

I know MM said that Adam was not someone to keep trying the same thing over and over, so I do not know if you would see as many marriages between Adam and Chelsea as with Victor and Nikki.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote gardengal:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote TwoOfEach:

Perhaps Adam tries to make up with Sharon and marry her. It sounds like she is going to be speaking with him pretty soon about his choices and probably come across as the supportive one that is there for him, as the new writers have pushed ignoring how she was towards him and Chelsea after Adam's Kansas experience. Perhaps Adam and Sharon become a strong couple again making the Shadam fans happy, and they work to get custody of the child together. Perhaps it starts off with him using her and then they rekindle things. He would do something like this to get back at Victor for saying "she would not make a good mother to your children." I wonder if that is any foreshadowing. Still, Adam and Sharon haven't lasted very long as a couple any times they have been together.

Adam would have a difficult time in a custody battle alone, but would have a better chance in a married relationship. Victoria did not fair well in her custody battle with Reid, so Adam might need something, if it goes that route.

Perhaps the writers would think the viewers would see something like this as a surprising turn, but I would see a surprising turn as her going off on him and doing some odd things. Her and Nick are supposed to be helping Noah before too long with drinking issues, so I am not sure how Sharon doing this and going psycho plays out.

That could possibly happen but that would just push Chelsea closer to Dylan and she doesn't seem to care about Adam's relationship with Sharon. She accepted that they could be dating and she's fine with it. When Chloe mentioned to Chelsea that it was Sharon that told Adam about the baby, Chelsea said who cares about Sharon.

It's hard for me to also see Adam going that route because he seems to want Chelsea back and marrying Sharon would just seal the deal of him never getting her back. They might share custody but that would still make him miserable. He wants Chelsea and the baby.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 9:12 pm

I can't wait to see Adam's face when he knows for sure that baby is his.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm going to jump the shark and think that Sharon won't marry Adam even if he ask. After seeing her with her therapist, she finally might have a turn around with her life and realize that Adam is no good for her. Before I thought she was a wild card but now they seem to be making progress with her character. They seemed to be using Cassie's death as a propeller from one bad decision after another.

Or I could totally be wrong.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu May 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Quote Spike1976:
Quote cdhg:
Quote gardengal:
Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote TwoOfEach:

That could possibly happen but that would just push Chelsea closer to Dylan and she doesn't seem to care about Adam's relationship with Sharon. She accepted that they could be dating and she's fine with it. When Chloe mentioned to Chelsea that it was Sharon that told Adam about the baby, Chelsea said who cares about Sharon.

It's hard for me to also see Adam going that route because he seems to want Chelsea back and marrying Sharon would just seal the deal of him never getting her back. They might share custody but that would still make him miserable. He wants Chelsea and the baby.

Even if it were all about the baby [its not], Adam is not going to be quick to reunite with the one person who would guarantee that his kid never, ever lived under his roof full-time. Having a mentally ill, thieving, firebug for a wife is probably not going to be helpful in a custody battle.

Shadam is DOA. It's been a week since the breakup--has he even thought about Sharon???

Also, I'm beginning to think that Adam's need for this baby to be his is a manifestation of his desire for things to be the way they were before the miscarriage.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”