Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gardengal

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby gardengal » Thu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Quote TwoOfEach: I've been lurking on the other thread, and wanted to address the issue of Hope's ring. That ring is tainted--two failed marriages--and I don't want to see it as an engagement ring ever again. However, I do want Adam to give the ring to his child, especially if it is a girl. Hope would want her grandchild to have it.

I would take to the pawn shop, and donate the proceeds to charity. Its cursed, but hey if some want Sharon to have cursed goods. >)

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Thu May 23, 2013 2:01 pm

There was a thread over at SOC, where we were speculating that Dylan has figured things out. Especially after he uttered the line to Adam "you had your chance, and now they are my family." It would add a twist to the whole story. Dylan was in need of a reason to get up in the morning, and little Chadam has provided that need. He also may feel the need to marry Chelsea to maintain rights to the kid. As amusing as it is to watch Adam squirm and Chelsea be wooed, Dylan as baby daddy is likely not a good thing at all.

Now Adam go get your woman and child!

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Thu May 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Quote gardengal: There was a thread over at SOC, where we were speculating that Dylan has figured things out. Especially after he uttered the line to Adam "you had your chance, and now they are my family." It would add a twist to the whole story. Dylan was in need of a reason to get up in the morning, and little Chadam has provided that need. He also may feel the need to marry Chelsea to maintain rights to the kid. As amusing as it is to watch Adam squirm and Chelsea be wooed, Dylan as baby daddy is likely not a good thing at all.

That is an interesting theory. Perhaps this is way too smart for these writers lol! Does Dylan have this kind of thing in him? If they can make Nick lie about a paternity for 18yrs I guess anything is possible. I just can't imagine Dylan being this dumb so it would be a logical explanation. Why is not asking questions?? Or is he really that delusional.

As far as Hope's ring goes, I do not want Chelsea putting it on her finger. That ring has been worn by Sharon and it was given to Hope by Victor so it is cursed! Glad Adam bought her her own ring and gave her the handkerchief with Hope's initials instead. Much better gift IMO.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu May 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Quote gardengal: There was a thread over at SOC, where we were speculating that Dylan has figured things out. Especially after he uttered the line to Adam "you had your chance, and now they are my family." It would add a twist to the whole story. Dylan was in need of a reason to get up in the morning, and little Chadam has provided that need. He also may feel the need to marry Chelsea to maintain rights to the kid. As amusing as it is to watch Adam squirm and Chelsea be wooed, Dylan as baby daddy is likely not a good thing at all.

I saw that thread. Dylan has definitely changed in the way he refers to Chelsea and the baby since they saw the fortune teller. I think its a red herring, but it would make a great twist if he knew. I just don't buy that he isn't the teensie-weensiest bit suspicious.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Quote jamilah:
Quote TwoOfEach: What type of action do we think Chelsea contemplates after Dylan sees the sonogram. I'm guessing that she doesn't confess--although that would be the best course of action. Do Chylan get engaged? Do we think they make it down the aisle? My guess is "yes" to the engagement; "yes" to a wedding; but "no" to them actually saying "I do."

She will probably try to tell him again and something will stop her. I wouldn't be surprised if they say "I do" and the truth comes out after the baby is born. It seems they want to drag this story out for awhile. I don't want her to marry Dylan because that gives him too much rights over the baby. I would prefer Chelsea to remain single so she maintains all the rights to her child.

Hope the do not get married. Me too I want her to have rights over this child and not share it with Dylan or Adam at this point. It is a much better story than this baby daddy lie. JG hinted in an interview there will be wedding or maybe more, he mentioned NAVERY, CHADAM AND SHADAM as the possibilities.....Maybe we are being teased that it will be CHADAM because they seem to be the most likely at this time but maybe not!I sure hope it is not SHADAM, although, Adam wants a family and child so badly he just may go there with Sharon if this Chelsea thing doesn't come out. Just possibilities...then there is the surprise turn in the SHADAM relationship looming as well. I want CHADAM together because they just are the couple in my eyes and everything points to the love they still feel for each other, why is that being played out on screen? Makes me think they will be together at some point otherwise. Many obstacles to overcome for sure. Will he forgive her? CHADAM have had this dream of family and children for a very long time so they both want this and with each other. No that dream seems like it is happening but they are not together. Adam has always been shown as wanting family and children with Chelsea and I think it is still true today. I am worried that Chelsea will help Victoria blackmail Adam.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Thu May 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:

I saw that thread. Dylan has definitely changed in the way he refers to Chelsea and the baby since they saw the fortune teller. I think its a red herring, but it would make a great twist if he knew. I just don't buy that he isn't the teensie-weensiest bit suspicious.

What if Adam senses this and blows Dylan out of the water? 8) How dramatic!!

Sudsy Sue

Postby Sudsy Sue » Thu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm

hhhmmm! Dylan is going to the doctor with Chelsea and will see the ultra sound. I wonder if the doctor will give him a copy of the ultra sound and, Dylan, being the proud pa pa, starts showing the ultra sound around and someone (possibly Avery)realizes the baby is further along than Dylan thinks and tells him so. Or he can always get on the internet and look at the month-by-month growth of the fetus and know something's up! However, some people are really gullible. ~) I seriously doubt Adam would pass up that opportunity.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Thu May 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:

That is an interesting theory. Perhaps this is way too smart for these writers lol! Does Dylan have this kind of thing in him? If they can make Nick lie about a paternity for 18yrs I guess anything is possible. I just can't imagine Dylan being this dumb so it would be a logical explanation. Why is not asking questions?? Or is he really that delusional.

As far as Hope's ring goes, I do not want Chelsea putting it on her finger. That ring has been worn by Sharon and it was given to Hope by Victor so it is cursed! Glad Adam bought her her own ring and gave her the handkerchief with Hope's initials instead. Much better gift IMO.

If Dylan know the truth and playing along that would be a very interesting twist to the story for sure. I didn't realize Adam gave Chelsea Hope's handerchief to me that is more special than her wedding ring.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm

I don't think Dylan is that stupid. From yesterday's episode, I think a part of him thinks that Adam could be the father. He just doesn't want to admit it because he wants this family as much as Adam does.

Dylan needs a dark side and this could be it.

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 pm

One of the best couples in Y&R history.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”