Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Spike1976

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Spike1976 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:11 pm

I don't know what Chelsea can do to get dirt on Adam unless she starts being his friend. Which mean she needs to ease up and let her guard down.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Quote Spike1976: I don't know what Chelsea can do to get dirt on Adam unless she starts being his friend. Which mean she needs to ease up and let her guard down.

I don't see that working. Adam would be suspicious as to why she suddenly has a change in attitude.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Victoria could just run a con. She could tell Chelsea about Adam's phone call to the doctor, and then claim to support Chelsea's desire to keep the baby from Adam. Then at the appropriate time Victoria can spill the beans to get Adam to go after Chelsea rather than focus on NE.

The Newmans are all justifying Chelsea's fears. Kind of makes me almost hope that somehow Chelsea gets Johnny back. I suspect the two Newman brats will expose their secrets soon enough.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote Spike1976: I don't know what Chelsea can do to get dirt on Adam unless she starts being his friend. Which mean she needs to ease up and let her guard down.

I don't see that working. Adam would be suspicious as to why she suddenly has a change in attitude.

She could tell him that all the fighting will be bad for the baby and wants to be stress free. That may have Adam ease up on her. He doesn't want her to have another miscarry, especially if he thinks the baby could be his.

The false pretense may end up with them really being friends again.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote Spike1976:
Quote 3WishGenie:

She could tell him that all the fighting will be bad for the baby and wants to be stress free. That may have Adam ease up on her. He doesn't want her to have another miscarry, especially if he thinks the baby could be his.

The false pretense may end up with them really being friends again.

And lovers I hope, bring trust back into their relationship.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Quote Grendel: Before we know it they will be picking out baby names!

Grendel I suhope you are right. Adam and Chelsea are so right for each other, lots to work with, bothe extremely interesting characters. Love them so much!

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote Overman: Game changer on the CDN

Victoria, Victor and Adam have their dinner and it doesn't go well -- of course. But during the dinner Adam gets a call about Chelsea. Victoria overhears Adam trying to get the dirt on Chelsea. So Victoria calls Chelsea telling her "They need to talk" Previews for tomorrow have Chelsea and Victoria meeting up.

This can go so many ways!! Adam is backmailing Billy. Will Victoria pull the same with Chelsea or will she warn her? Hmm.

I think it'll go by way of blackmail but what could Victoria want from Chelsea in return is the big question.

Same thing Adam wanted from Billy get Victoria to back off at NE stop investigating him, etc. Victoria will ask Chelsea to help blackmail Adam and Victoria will not say anything about the baby. This will only keep CHADAM apart forever, because Adam has those trust issues. He wants people to trust him but he never delivers the same back to those he loves.

Gemini50

Postby Gemini50 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Quote Sudsy Sue: This mess is going to go on at least another month. I was looking at Steve Burton's twitter page a few days ago and he said he was headed home for the weekend and just finished a shoot with Chelsea and Anita. Then he posted a couple days later that he was working with MCE, MM, JM, and JC. That would put those scenes around the end of June/first of July. However, I was checking his twitter again yesterday and those posts were gone....hhhmmm!

MM twitter is dead as well. I think they are being warned to not talk about the show at all. Must be getting pressure from the other jealous fanbase. MM also removed the NOLA stalking scene from his introduction. I say it's pressure from the higher up's. If they want SHADAM together again they have to make sure there are no negative reminders about this couple to the public. I think they are working had to bring back SHADAM, just my opinion, I am as suspicious as Adam on this one.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm

MCE will be on blogtalkradio tonight at 6 west coast time. If anyone gets to tune in will you keep us posted?

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote Sudsy Sue: This mess is going to go on at least another month. I was looking at Steve Burton's twitter page a few days ago and he said he was headed home for the weekend and just finished a shoot with Chelsea and Anita. Then he posted a couple days later that he was working with MCE, MM, JM, and JC. That would put those scenes around the end of June/first of July. However, I was checking his twitter again yesterday and those posts were gone....hhhmmm!

MM twitter is dead as well. I think they are being warned to not talk about the show at all. Must be getting pressure from the other jealous fanbase. MM also removed the NOLA stalking scene from his introduction. I say it's pressure from the higher up's. If they want SHADAM together again they have to make sure there are no negative reminders about this couple to the public. I think they are working had to bring back SHADAM, just my opinion, I am as suspicious as Adam on this one.

I don't know if I agree. I'm a new watcher and if they want to bring back that couple they could have done a better job than Sharon just being Adam's booty call. New fans like me got turned off by it because of how badly Sharon got dismiss by Adam. Even if I don't know their history, I still didn't like how Adam treated Sharon. It made me not like them.

To add, if that's what they are trying to do then they are doing a bad job at it. What the writers are making me do is root for Nick and Sharon because of how much nicer he is treating her than Adam.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”