Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jamilah

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby jamilah » Wed May 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote 3WishGenie: Am I the only one who enjoyed Adam calling Chelsea his wife when leaving a msg for the ob? *)

No you are not. I love earing that too. They are still married in so many ways.

My wishful thinking is that the divorce papers didn't get filed properly and they are still married. I think I watch too much soaps :D , I saw this happen on another soap.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote jamilah:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote 3WishGenie: Am I the only one who enjoyed Adam calling Chelsea his wife when leaving a msg for the ob? *)

My wishful thinking is that the divorce papers didn't get filed properly and they are still married. I think I watch too much soaps :D , I saw this happen on another soap.

lol are you talking about Carjax?? :))

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 pm

I still prefer Chadam over Shadam; Adam is less of a satanic douche when he is with Chelsea; I found him tolerable.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Wed May 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote jamilah:
Quote Gemini50:

lol are you talking about Carjax?? :))

Yes Carjax ..LOL

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed May 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote Gemini50:
Quote jamilah:
Quote 3WishGenie: Sharon is still the town pariah and he wants none of that so I dunno lol.

I sure hope Dylan isn't some idiot when he sees the ultrasound for the first time. He's got to ask himself questions after that! Adam had that devil's understudy look at the end, he is not about to let Dylan ride off into the sunset with his family! >) Logically, the doctor would bring up Adam's call when Chylan go to the appointment. Or maybe she assumes that Dylan is Adam. 8)

I think the doctor know what Adam look like though. In his phone message to her he said that they met during the first pregnancy. Adam has some tricks up his sleeve for sure. I was a bit confused when he offered Chelsea the penthouse, he said it was empty. I thought thats where he was living so why is he offering it to her unless there is another unit next door to him.I think Adam definitely knoww he is the babys father but I think he wanted to give her the opportunity to tell him. Now that Dylan told him to stay away from Chelsea, will he do that. I don't think so. Chelsea is trying to forget Adam and move on with Dylan but its not going to work when she is so emotional when confronted by Adam. I am hoping that eventually before the baby is born she will be honest with both men. If not I think Adam and Victoria will get into a confrontation and he will tell her Billy is gambling and she will tell him Chelsea is having his baby.

Could he have meant he lives their alone, trying to tell her he is not with any one. He really wants to take care of her especially suspecting/knowing the baby is his. He wants to keep her close. He doen't want her moving on/in with Dylan knowing they are getting closer. Empty as in lifeless and having her there would change all that. An act of trust from him. He could always go to the GCAC or not?
If he definitely knows he is the baby's father, he wants her safe and close to him. He wants to be there for her and he wants to be a part of the pregnancy. Help her if she needs it. Gain back her trust. So many reasons. But we still do not know he knows for sure. Interesting that they wrote that in because it should tell us something..Adam is
definitely on to it. He wants the mother of his child home. He wants his family near him. It is very significant for sure. This is where the writers confuse me, if Adam knows, then we should know he knows. After all we have known about this baby for months!
A way to have her close to him so he can work on fixing them before he looses her for good. Sort of connects wth the second chance scene.

He is probably about 75% sure. He senses something is off about Chelsea so he just needs that concrete proof for the extra 25%.

He has to realise that the shoe is now on the other foot and it doesn't feel so good does it? Chelsea asked him to choose her and their family over NE and he didn't. Now he's asking her to do choose him and their family and off she goes with Dylan :-) Poor baby

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote jamilah:
Quote 3WishGenie: Sharon is still the town pariah and he wants none of that so I dunno lol.

I sure hope Dylan isn't some idiot when he sees the ultrasound for the first time. He's got to ask himself questions after that! Adam had that devil's understudy look at the end, he is not about to let Dylan ride off into the sunset with his family! >) Logically, the doctor would bring up Adam's call when Chylan go to the appointment. Or maybe she assumes that Dylan is Adam. 8)

I think the doctor know what Adam look like though. In his phone message to her he said that they met during the first pregnancy. Adam has some tricks up his sleeve for sure. I was a bit confused when he offered Chelsea the penthouse, he said it was empty. I thought thats where he was living so why is he offering it to her unless there is another unit next door to him.I think Adam definitely knoww he is the babys father but I think he wanted to give her the opportunity to tell him. Now that Dylan told him to stay away from Chelsea, will he do that. I don't think so. Chelsea is trying to forget Adam and move on with Dylan but its not going to work when she is so emotional when confronted by Adam. I am hoping that eventually before the baby is born she will be honest with both men. If not I think Adam and Victoria will get into a confrontation and he will tell her Billy is gambling and she will tell him Chelsea is having his baby.

Could he have meant he lives their alone, trying to tell her he is not with any one. He really wants to take care of her especially suspecting/knowing the baby is his. He wants to keep her close. He doen't want her moving on/in with Dylan knowing they are getting closer. Empty as in lifeless and having her there would change all that. An act of trust from him. He could always go to the GCAC or not?
If he definitely knows he is the baby's father, he wants her safe and close to him. He wants to be there for her and he wants to be a part of the pregnancy. Help her if she needs it. Gain back her trust. So many reasons. But we still do not know he knows for sure. Interesting that they wrote that in because it should tell us something..Adam is
definitely on to it. He wants the mother of his child home. He wants his family near him. It is very significant for sure. This is where the writers confuse me, if Adam knows, then we should know he knows. After all we have known about this baby for months!
A way to have her close to him so he can work on fixing them before he looses her for good. Sort of connects wth the second chance scene.

He is probably about 75% sure. He senses something is off about Chelsea so he just needs that concrete proof for the extra 25%.

He has to realise that the shoe is now on the other foot and it doesn't feel so good does it? Chelsea asked him to choose her and their family over NE and he didn't. Now he's asking her to do choose him and their family and off she goes with Dylan :-) Poor baby

Poor Adam is getting bashed by the haters for trying to get Chelsea back. Those are the same people that loved him weeks ago when he was hanging out with the other woman who shall remain nameless. All sorts of complaints that they don't like how he is being written. I love it, to me he is being written perfectly. I am sure MM will get another emmy nod next year because of those fight scenes with MCE.

Sudsy Sue

Postby Sudsy Sue » Wed May 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Great post! ITA.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed May 22, 2013 1:17 pm

They are upset he's not written as a psychotic stalker of blonds.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Wed May 22, 2013 1:40 pm

An observation of an ex-Shadam fan - they really don't like Adam that much. Its just his slow hand in making love to Sharon they enjoyed. Hmm... perhaps its projection 8) >)

Grendel

Postby Grendel » Wed May 22, 2013 2:16 pm

They were on fyah again today!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”