Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
spunkyterror

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby spunkyterror » Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 pm

SOD Summer Previews in the new issue

Adam/Victor: There is a new woman in Adam's life that begins to cause tension with him and Victor. They begin to suspect each other. Victor knows Adam is getting a secret and is determined to find out what it is.

Chelsea/Dylan: Many romantic surprises for the new couple

Also in SOD, (I think this spoiler might be for next week), it says -- Dylan and Chelsea are getting closer. He attends her doctor appointment and sees the baby for the first time.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Tue May 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Quote cdhg: Bumping things up. Great couple. Adam is making some effort but is now where near where he has to be in order to win Chelsea back. He just has too much pride and emotional walls built up at the moment along with his Daddy and Newman fixation. Chelsea appears that she is not going to settle for anything less that him getting to the needed point. Does Adam have enough to give in terms of love and committment? Will Chelsea even accept Adam back especially with Dylan in the picture. Plus, you add her lies into the mix. Right now there are so many things in the way, it makes it interesting to watch. I do want to see a reunion done right.

Adam is saying all the right things but Chelsea don't trust him anymore. She will believe nothing that comes out of his mouth because of all the lies he told her when they were married. Trust is the real reason why she is afraid he will take the baby. I don't think he will take the baby no matter how angry he will be once the truth his out. He will have to do something drastic for her to start trusting him again. Lots of emotions and love between them. They are very stubborn and if they could stop screaming at each other and have a honest conversation alot of things could be resolved.
Team Chadam Always!!!

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Quote spunkyterror: SOD Summer Previews in the new issue

Adam/Victor: There is a new woman in Adam's life that begins to cause tension with him and Victor. They begin to suspect each other. Victor knows Adam is getting a secret and is determined to find out what it is.

Also in SOD, (I think this spoiler might be for next week), it says -- Dylan and Chelsea are getting closer. He attends her doctor appointment and sees the baby for the first time.

I can't decide whether to be happy or furious at these spoilers. Chelsea gets another ultrasound--maybe we get a gender reveal next week. :D But darn it, that should be Adam seeing his baby and he is going to climb the walls if/when he finds out about it. I can just see Dylan giving Chelsea a Cubs onesie for their little slugger as Adam walks in Crimson Lights.

I'm pretty sure the new woman is the paralegal Melanie. Ughh! I lobster hated her as Siobhan on General Hospital and was hoping she was for Noah so I could FF all her scenes.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Tue May 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote TwoOfEach:

I can't decide whether to be happy or furious at these spoilers. Chelsea gets another ultrasound--maybe we get a gender reveal next week. :D But darn it, that should be Adam seeing his baby and he is going to climb the walls if/when he finds out about it. I can just see Dylan giving Chelsea a Cubs onesie for their little slugger as Adam walks in Crimson Lights.

I'm pretty sure the new woman is the paralegal Melanie. Ughh! I lobster hated her as Siobhan on General Hospital and was hoping she was for Noah so I could FF all her scenes.

LMAO I hated her too and that fake accent. Chelsea and Dylan is too happy so its getting very boring for me to watch them. He is just too good to be true. I am concerned that Chelsea is going to get hurt again.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed May 22, 2013 12:17 am

I wonder if the new woman in Adam's life is going to be a romantic interest of any sort or just business related.

Chelsea has gotten herself in so deep that it will be hard to pull herself out. Hopefully, the conscience will come back for her.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 am

Quote jamilah:
Quote TwoOfEach:

LMAO I hated her too and that fake accent. Chelsea and Dylan is too happy so its getting very boring for me to watch them. He is just too good to be true. I am concerned that Chelsea is going to get hurt again.

I agree regarding Chelsea and Dylan. It seems that the writers are trying to sell this hard with various romantic and touching scenes. Like you, it is too happy. When Chelsea was with Adam, it was nice seeing that different side to Adam, but still with some edge. I liked the buildup of Chelsea and Adam and just saw much more from them than I do the pairing of Chelsea and Dylan. Chelsea and Dylan is based on a lie and the relationship centers around that, so it is hard to get into something like that when the other parent is being shut out. I like the storyline in terms of the angst involving Chadam and Dylan, but not for Chelsea and Dylan to become any sort of serious couple.

In saying this, I want Chadam reunited but in a good and right way. I hope this Chylan storyline is not being used in someway to justify having Shadam again in the near future, to please certain fanbases.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed May 22, 2013 12:28 am

Quote jamilah:
Quote cdhg: Bumping things up. Great couple. Adam is making some effort but is now where near where he has to be in order to win Chelsea back. He just has too much pride and emotional walls built up at the moment along with his Daddy and Newman fixation. Chelsea appears that she is not going to settle for anything less that him getting to the needed point. Does Adam have enough to give in terms of love and committment? Will Chelsea even accept Adam back especially with Dylan in the picture. Plus, you add her lies into the mix. Right now there are so many things in the way, it makes it interesting to watch. I do want to see a reunion done right.

Adam is saying all the right things but Chelsea don't trust him anymore. She will believe nothing that comes out of his mouth because of all the lies he told her when they were married. Trust is the real reason why she is afraid he will take the baby. I don't think he will take the baby no matter how angry he will be once the truth his out. He will have to do something drastic for her to start trusting him again. Lots of emotions and love between them. They are very stubborn and if they could stop screaming at each other and have a honest conversation alot of things could be resolved.
Team Chadam Always!!!

Yeah, with those lies from Adam starting after the miscarriage and with her baby lie know, it is going to be difficult for her to open herself up to or trust Adam again. Perhaps it takes a major crisis involving one or the other.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 am

Am I the only one who enjoyed Adam calling Chelsea his wife when leaving a msg for the ob? *)

Soapfan326

Postby Soapfan326 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:58 am

Also in SOD, (I think this spoiler might be for next week), it says -- Dylan and Chelsea are getting closer. He attends her doctor appointment and
sees the baby for the first time.

If Dylan goes to the doctor with chelsea won't he realize how far along she is? If they know the sex It would obvious how far along she is. What if the doctor lets it slip or if Dylan see the size of the fetus he will know. This storyline Is getting so stupid. I don't like Adam is getting a new woman .

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 am

Quote 3WishGenie: Am I the only one who enjoyed Adam calling Chelsea his wife when leaving a msg for the ob? *)

I will have to watch it. Usually, I watching the episodes on Friday after taping them for the week. The divorced part is probably the sticking point here.

When the new writers took over it appears they made Chelsea's pregnancy seems longer in the aftermath, but she was only about 1 1/2 months pregnant. Adam asking her about whether she was happy when she was pregnant with his child would not be relevant considering she was not far enough along to be showing.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”