Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cdhg

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby cdhg » Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 pm

I wonder if Chelsea goes back to the Fortune Teller and is told that the father wants to raise the child. She would interpret that as wanting custody, when it might just mean that he wants to raise the child together with her. I will be curious to what lead to the talk of getting Dylan's name on the birth certificate and Chloe encouraging her to get Dylan to marry her. As mentioned, that could lead to Adam going for full custody.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Tue May 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Phooey on Chelsea not understanding Adam. She was well aware what NE and the need for approval was doing to Adam. Aren't Shadam fans doing the most whining about Adam dumping Sharon for Victor. That's part of life in the wonderful world of father knows best. Victor is a perversion, and NE is toxic. I hated they put Adam back in that mix. One thing in the end MAB did right was make Adam self made in the business with the hedge fund, and yes T&G. That made Adam more of an equal to Victor, and the next Victor needs to be an equal rather than a groveling child.

Sharon wants the same thing as Adam when it comes to Victor and the Newmans - that is to be in the inside. Chelsea wants independence and freedom. Two concepts completely alien to the Newmans. In the end Adam need to see his wife as an equal, and he needs to be willing to sacrifice for her. Now I will rip Chelsea here, because she needs to meet him half way. Perhaps Adam will finally see the light on Pops, and realize the old cad just isn't worth it

Great points, gardengal

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 pm

I am so readying for Adam to find out the truth. Does anyone know how this gonna go down this week. Will she admit it.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Tue May 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote Spike1976:
Quote PhyScott: In the beginning, like you, I did not believe Adam felt he was "above" Chelsea. He wanted great things for her; he encouraged her to finish her education; he gave her a place to stay while she found her footing; he went out of the way to find her father, Jeffrey; and when they were commiserating their dysfunctional families, Adam was lightness and sweet! I was new to Y&R and that was the first time I'd seen Adam fall in love. It was magic and I loved that Adam! I didn't know THE OTHER Adam! THE OTHER STRANGER.

And now I know.

Adam is still young and restless.

Adam is not secure in his place in the world. Love is part of the game he plays while he searches for himself. The love of a good woman has certainly proven NOT enough!

All searches lead back to Victor! Not Sharon. Not Chelsea. VICTOR. For the love of Victor. It is sad. Because it's never going to happen, unconditionally. There will always be conditions on Victor's love and Victor's acceptance.

If only Adam had his own child to love and love him back; perhaps he could break this Victor-grip that binds him. The woman in his life will be incidental next to that. He could be with Chelsea. Or he could be with Sharon. Or any other woman that catches his eye. It wouldn't make any difference. He'd have his heir!

I don't know about that. Did he ever wanted a child with Sharon or Chelsea is the only woman he has talked to in having a family with? As much as I think Adam could be a total a$$, I don't think he's the type of guy that just wants any women to be the mother of his kids.

If he never thought about having a family with Sharon then he either wasn't ready or never thought about the future beyond what he had with Sharon.

I don't think Adam is the type to fall for any woman either. Just proves that Sharon was always just a temporary situation. Deep down he knew it wasn't going anywhere past what they were doing at the time. Chadam have the same dream of a family and a future with each other.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Tue May 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Quote cdhg: I wonder if Chelsea goes back to the Fortune Teller and is told that the father wants to raise the child. She would interpret that as wanting custody, when it might just mean that he wants to raise the child together with her. I will be curious to what lead to the talk of getting Dylan's name on the birth certificate and Chloe encouraging her to get Dylan to marry her. As mentioned, that could lead to Adam going for full custody.

you may be right. she looked upset in the preview.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Intense moments with them today, they are still so in love. Adam is starting to get real jealous, I want him to start fighting for her. I think he will soon!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Tue May 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote cdhg: I wonder if Chelsea goes back to the Fortune Teller and is told that the father wants to raise the child. She would interpret that as wanting custody, when it might just mean that he wants to raise the child together with her. I will be curious to what lead to the talk of getting Dylan's name on the birth certificate and Chloe encouraging her to get Dylan to marry her. As mentioned, that could lead to Adam going for full custody.

Chelsea hasn't thought this thru. If Dylan's name is on the certificate, he could fight for custody. Adam will most likely fight for custody. Chelsea could be on the losing end in either scenario, because its kind of unfit to do this type of fraud with your child. I hate to see Chelsea wind up like Phyllis with Daniel.

This scam needs to end sooner rather than later. We have no idea how Dylan will react to the truth. Adam would likely be thrilled to raise this child with Chelsea once the fury dies down. Mama was right all along - end the con.

Rissa875

Postby Rissa875 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I agree. Totally tired of Adam sitting back and pouting. That is not his character. He needs to get up and fight for what he truly wants. And I believe deep inside Chelsea wants him to fight for her too. Writers please stop drawing this out... Bring on Chadam! and no Dylan and Chelsea marriage like I read in another thread.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Tue May 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Quote gardengal:

Chelsea hasn't thought this thru. If Dylan's name is on the certificate, he could fight for custody. Adam will most likely fight for custody. Chelsea could be on the losing end in either scenario, because its kind of unfit to do this type of fraud with your child. I hate to see Chelsea wind up like Phyllis with Daniel.

This scam needs to end sooner rather than later. We have no idea how Dylan will react to the truth. Adam would likely be thrilled to raise this child with Chelsea once the fury dies down. Mama was right all along - end the con.

Would be one hell of a twist if Dylan ends up fighting for custody! Adam wouldn't though, he wants to raise the baby with Chelsea. If Avery represents Dylan then we'd get a united Chadam vs Davery!! >)

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Tue May 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Adam putting a major offensive to winning back Chelsea is all he has ever needed to do. He has been assuming she would be sitting around waiting for him when he was saving Sharon, Jack, and NE. Its time for Adam to realize that Chelsea is a beautiful, talented woman. Those type of women aren't desperate to be the little woman. Time for Adam to put her first, or shut up.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”