Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
3WishGenie

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby 3WishGenie » Mon May 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote 3WishGenie: I have no doubt that our couple is roaring back!! You won't be disappointed by today's CDN show. Chadam have a mini fight and it's clear the passion is still there! Adam in particular did not hold back...he made it clear he still loves her!

From reading the spoiler thread about tomorrow's episode, Adam sure approached it with a dead on arrival attempt. It sounds like it was all about him. "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't regret leaving me." I could have given you everything." "You could be having my baby."

Instead it should go, I want you back and will do anything to have you back." "You provided me with everything that I wanted." "We could be having the baby together." Perhaps Adam is not to that place yet.

I believe he has to give up Newman to get her back, among other things. He told Sharon in an early December episode (paraphrasing) "I cannot let you go. I will give up my job, money, anything for you." He has to be at at place with Chelsea and then give her his mama's ring, if we believe he has arrived. I think Chelsea want more that what he would give Sharon. I know Adam has told Chelsea more that he cares for Sharon but love her and that he told Sharon that he loved Chelsea more. He has to prove it, in the end.

Now, Adam may get fed up and go it alone, but I think he has to get to a certain place for Chelsea to go back to him. A big rescue from danger involving one for the other could play a part in this.

This may all be fitting that Chelsea hasn't given in to him yet. He is making some effort, but it still is not where it needs to be. The leave town and leave everything request by Chelsea at the start of the year is now more fitting since he has offered similar things to Sharon.

Both Adam and Chelsea have a lot of pride, and will hold back true feelings and the truth when hurt and cornered. Adam is probably thinking he is above Chelsea and doesn't want or isn't ready to go the distance yet for her.

It seems he is not understanding her as he should. I could see Chelsea as someone going to a fair, and not just as a socialite as Adam seems to be portraying her. During their relationship she was a bartender at one point even offering to help pay for their room at the club with her tips. This way of Adam thinking of her with champagne tastes seems out of character based on what their relationship. I know that she wanted that Norman Rockwell picturesque type of life, but I never saw her as one who just wanted to be a socialite which I did not think Adam saw her that way either.

Adam doesn't truly believe that Chelsea has champagne taste or is a socialite. He only made that up for Dylan because he works as a bartender and isn't rich. He wants to make himself look like the better choice between the two in Dylan's eyes and Chelsea's eyes. He's not doing a very good job lol. He only makes himself look dumb! His jealousy gets the best of him when he sees Dylan and Chelsea together. It's the only way to explain why he admits that the marriage failing was all his fault yet he turns around and blames Chelsea for leaving him >) I love that Chelsea doesn't give a rat's azz about his silver domes and doesn't want anything to do with him LOL...drives him even more crazy! :-)

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Mon May 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote cdhg:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote cdhg:
Quote Gemini50:
Quote jamilah: Hey Chadam Fans this baby S/L can be frustating to watch sometimes so lets have some fun. For those of you who want to play, let me know your guess has to how or when the truth will come out that Adam is the daddy.

For tomorrow Can Show Chloe is telling Chelsea she has to get Dylan to marry her. I am guessing if that happens Adam will crash the wedding and reveal that he is father. By then he would have had some kind of proof. Let me know your thoughts :D

I really don't want to say this but I think probably July or August. By that time CHYLAN and SHADAM will be married.
I'm uncomfortable about these writers. They seem to want us to beieve what is on screen but I always feel I am being
conned by the writers. I hope I am 100% wrong.

Right now he is in the suspicious stage, he will be in this stage for awhile. He is certain but has no proof.
I think Victoria will use this info against Adam some how to do with NE, that is how he will find out. But may be too late to save Chelsea from marrying Dylan.

I hope I am 100% wrong.

I hope she goes back to the fortune teller soon, I would love to know what more she has to say to Chelsea.

I hear you about feeling like you are being conned by the writers. The writers have set it up to where either direction could be possible since Sharon has been the one their for him, while Chelsea left and is not lying about the baby.

One positive is that while Chelsea was obviously upset at Adam and Sharon being together she has not been pursuing him since or making effort for him. Even if Adam and Sharon got married, it is not going to effect her anymore than what has already transpired. I do not know what kind of storyline can result from Adam and Sharon reuniting, unless they raised the baby together. Perhaps Adam would marry Sharon to have a better chance at custody (I know, I am somewhat laughing just typing that) Chelsea would probably try to run off with the baby before letting that happen.

She would run off wouldn't she! I love the Chelsea character because when things get really unbearale, like when she was pregnant with Johnny, things got unbearable, she took off, just leaves.....love it. Sometimes I wish she would do that now just to scare Adam b/c he knows she would do it. I wonder why the writers let Victoria know that Adam is the father. I expect her to use this info against Adam at sometime.

It seems Adam is going to pretty well have an idea the baby is his or could very likely be his. Victoria would have to use it in someway or go to Victor with it to test Adam's loyalties such as get custody of the baby and write off Chelsea or leave Newman or such. I guess Victoria or Victor could somehow blackmail Chelsea with the information.

Adam and Chelsea make for some good comedy at times, I wish the snarky humor was used more in their interactions.

I miss that sparky humour. I think it wa there second scene together Adam at the bar was rude to her and she says
based on our breif encounters you have two mood cranky and seething. He sort of laughed but right back to Chelsea he says and who are you, sparky terror, Gidget with a chain saw. They both laughed. Chelsea said that good I like, if I ever decide to get a tattoo I might use it. Their delivery was masterful. It still makes me laugh to this day.
Adam used to get a chuckle at Chelsea's being naive (not sure of spelling). Many scenes where he'd get a cute grin on his face at what she had just said or done.

Really miss them.

Today's Cdn left me thinking they are not going to be reunited anytime soon, unless as you say if Adam has to rescue Chelsea from whatever scenario, e.g. wedding, baby needs medical requirement from the father.

I think a big reveal/clue will come from the fortune teller if Chelsea goes back to see her. I hope she does this week.

I'm wondering about the penthouse scene with Adam and Chelsea, it looks to me like the book she is holding is Adam's agenda/calendar....you will see tomorrow what I mean. Why is she at Adam's looking at his calendar???
At times I have a curious mind.

I will have to go back and watch that one. I remember the first bar scene where she has the Restless Style magazine and he ends up being taken in for questioning for helping Patty escape from the mental institution. The Adam in regular clothes was more interesting than the ones always in suits.

I agree that it is going to be a while, if or when they reunite. My guess would be between September-December.

I like the scenario of her rescuing him while pregnant. That helps offset the Sharon being there for him. Maybe she could reveal to him in an emotional scene that he is the father. Right now she has dug into this con, so something will have to affect her for her to come forward with the truth. Plus, she is so smitten by Dylan at the moment.

Adam has shifted towards Chelsea after being shot. He has been more cold to Sharon every sense that time. That shift even became more intense after finding out she is pregnant. Some of it I see being about the baby and family, but I do believe it also involves Chelsea.

Do you know when Adam and Chelsea had their first scene? In the first bar scene that I remember in March, she mentioned to Victoria that she had met him when he came to town.

I think the emotional scene is not going to be the paternity reveal. I still believe Victoria will blurt that out which will lead him to confront Chelsea and by then, I'm sure that he will be more than suspicious that the baby is his. The big emotional scene will be Chadam finally admitting to each other that they still love each other and that they want to be together :D

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 pm

I think the emotional scene is not going to be the paternity reveal. I still believe Victoria will blurt that out which will lead him to confront Chelsea and by then, I'm sure that he will be more than suspicious that the baby is his. The big emotional scene will be Chadam finally admitting to each other that they still love each other and that they want to be together :D

I agree. I think that I'm beginning to understand the tweet from Brent Boyd (writer) that the pregnancy isn't what it seems. I think that the pregnancy has been and will continue to be an obstacle to Chadam reuniting. Chelsea loves Adam but is uncertain about his feelings for her--she can't risk him taking their baby away so she can't let him get close enough to find out.

iloveromances

Postby iloveromances » Mon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote jamilah:
Do you know when Adam and Chelsea had their first scene?

Their first scene was on 1-3-2012 but who's keeping track.

I think Adam is throwing every thing at the wall to break Dylan and Chelsea up and hoping it'll stick. First he calls Dylan an opportunist which I don't quite understand. Even if Dylan was, did Adam think he would admit it? Or was he hoping that Dylan would accept money to live Chelsea alone and leave town. He is a Newman after all. Or he could have just been hoping that Dylan cared about the money and he could go running to Chelsea to blab.

Anyway, when that didn't work, he tried to make Dylan insecure by suggesting he didn't have enough money to satisfy Chelsea, which is absurd. If money alone could have made her content, she would have stayed with Adam. Plus, he insulted Dylan about getting Chelsea pregnant and not knowing her.

He constantly guilt trips or otherwise tries to emotionally lash out at Chelsea over their breakup.

In tomorrow's U.S. ep, it sounds like he interrupts Chylan's date and again tries to get Chelsea to admit that she regrets their breakup.

Adam is hurting badly (he brought it on himself though) and he is using every trick in the book to get Chelsea to come back. It's beautifully soapy and I love it!

The only thing that surprises me is the fact that Chelsea let slip that he had been to jail once in Genoa City. I'm surprised Adam hasn't been shown to dig into that and try to get him framed or something or at least look into it to make sure he's not a danger to Chelsea. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:29 am

Adam has the magic stick, girls that he was with have been crazy in love with him even Skye , once adam gives them the tip they can't stop coming for more chelsea will come back around because they had sex like two rabbits. No matter what adam do he has that charm that women flock to. Heather, Skye, sharon, and Chelsea. They all are crazy in love with him but sharon has it bad and Chelsea. Dylan will never have Chelsea's heart her heart is tattooed with adam newmans name on it.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Tue May 21, 2013 12:35 am

Quote TwoOfEach:

I agree. I think that I'm beginning to understand the tweet from Brent Boyd (writer) that the pregnancy isn't what it seems. I think that the pregnancy has been and will continue to be an obstacle to Chadam reuniting. Chelsea loves Adam but is uncertain about his feelings for her--she can't risk him taking their baby away so she can't let him get close enough to find out.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Tue May 21, 2013 1:04 am

Quote TwoOfEach:

She has put up the walls even more so than him in regards to their relationship. If she gets to a point where she believes she is hurting Adam and doing wrong to Dylan, then perhaps she can be the one to reveal. Chelsea does not want a reuniting for the baby's sake.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Tue May 21, 2013 1:08 am

Quote 3WishGenie:
Quote cdhg:
Quote 3WishGenie: I have no doubt that our couple is roaring back!! You won't be disappointed by today's CDN show. Chadam have a mini fight and it's clear the passion is still there! Adam in particular did not hold back...he made it clear he still loves her!

From reading the spoiler thread about tomorrow's episode, Adam sure approached it with a dead on arrival attempt. It sounds like it was all about him. "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't regret leaving me." I could have given you everything." "You could be having my baby."

Instead it should go, I want you back and will do anything to have you back." "You provided me with everything that I wanted." "We could be having the baby together." Perhaps Adam is not to that place yet.

I believe he has to give up Newman to get her back, among other things. He told Sharon in an early December episode (paraphrasing) "I cannot let you go. I will give up my job, money, anything for you." He has to be at at place with Chelsea and then give her his mama's ring, if we believe he has arrived. I think Chelsea want more that what he would give Sharon. I know Adam has told Chelsea more that he cares for Sharon but love her and that he told Sharon that he loved Chelsea more. He has to prove it, in the end.

Now, Adam may get fed up and go it alone, but I think he has to get to a certain place for Chelsea to go back to him. A big rescue from danger involving one for the other could play a part in this.

This may all be fitting that Chelsea hasn't given in to him yet. He is making some effort, but it still is not where it needs to be. The leave town and leave everything request by Chelsea at the start of the year is now more fitting since he has offered similar things to Sharon.

Both Adam and Chelsea have a lot of pride, and will hold back true feelings and the truth when hurt and cornered. Adam is probably thinking he is above Chelsea and doesn't want or isn't ready to go the distance yet for her.

It seems he is not understanding her as he should. I could see Chelsea as someone going to a fair, and not just as a socialite as Adam seems to be portraying her. During their relationship she was a bartender at one point even offering to help pay for their room at the club with her tips. This way of Adam thinking of her with champagne tastes seems out of character based on what their relationship. I know that she wanted that Norman Rockwell picturesque type of life, but I never saw her as one who just wanted to be a socialite which I did not think Adam saw her that way either.

Adam doesn't truly believe that Chelsea has champagne taste or is a socialite. He only made that up for Dylan because he works as a bartender and isn't rich. He wants to make himself look like the better choice between the two in Dylan's eyes and Chelsea's eyes. He's not doing a very good job lol. He only makes himself look dumb! His jealousy gets the best of him when he sees Dylan and Chelsea together. It's the only way to explain why he admits that the marriage failing was all his fault yet he turns around and blames Chelsea for leaving him >) I love that Chelsea doesn't give a rat's azz about his silver domes and doesn't want anything to do with him LOL...drives him even more crazy! :-)

I did not get any sense of finer things from the relationship of Adam and Chelsea. It was more about their connection and love. Yes, he provided the big home and some things, but it was never about silver domes. He helped her with getting through giving up Johnny to Billy and Victoria, helping her get her GED, etc. Early on in their marriage, the baby attempts started with an early pregnancy. You are right, it is making Adam look ignorant, considering he is a Harvard grad.

I am curious to how MAB would have written the story for the two vs. JG. I guess we will never know.

cdhg

Postby cdhg » Tue May 21, 2013 1:19 am

Quote iloveromances:
Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote jamilah:

I think Adam is throwing every thing at the wall to break Dylan and Chelsea up and hoping it'll stick. First he calls Dylan an opportunist which I don't quite understand. Even if Dylan was, did Adam think he would admit it? Or was he hoping that Dylan would accept money to live Chelsea alone and leave town. He is a Newman after all. Or he could have just been hoping that Dylan cared about the money and he could go running to Chelsea to blab.

Anyway, when that didn't work, he tried to make Dylan insecure by suggesting he didn't have enough money to satisfy Chelsea, which is absurd. If money alone could have made her content, she would have stayed with Adam. Plus, he insulted Dylan about getting Chelsea pregnant and not knowing her.

He constantly guilt trips or otherwise tries to emotionally lash out at Chelsea over their breakup.

In tomorrow's U.S. ep, it sounds like he interrupts Chylan's date and again tries to get Chelsea to admit that she regrets their breakup.

Adam is hurting badly (he brought it on himself though) and he is using every trick in the book to get Chelsea to come back. It's beautifully soapy and I love it!

The only thing that surprises me is the fact that Chelsea let slip that he had been to jail once in Genoa City. I'm surprised Adam hasn't been shown to dig into that and try to get him framed or something or at least look into it to make sure he's not a danger to Chelsea. Can't wait to see what happens next!

How ironic in that January 3, 2012 scence that Adam tells her that for the baby's sake he hopes she is being on the level and that he is skeptical of people who used their children to ruin other people's lives.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Tue May 21, 2013 1:56 am

Quote iloveromances:
Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote Gemini50: [quote]Quote jamilah: [quote]

He's only getting started. Those few jabs at Dylan and Chelsea won't make a dent. They only make her resent him more. He'll need to do something a lot more substantial to get her attention. Part of the plan could be to reunite Avery and Dylan lol.

To add to your post, a big reason why he's lashing out is because he sees her having a grand ol time with Dylan while he's been so very miserable ever since she left him. Even when he was attached to Sharon, he was miserable about their breakup. Meanwhile, in his view, she's been starting her career, hooking up with a new man, and now having a baby with said man, basically "moving on without him". What has he done? he got shot LOL He is upset that he meant nothing to her. :-) Ironically, she thinks the same about him!! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”