Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Chadam to the top

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote GrandGrace: I am not calling for them to have children ... but I am interested in what happens next, Hopefully this one time they will get Victor. One can only hope.

I want to see them get Victor but at the same time fall in love with each other and get married and then have their baby

Chadam to the top

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Chadam to the top

Very Hot Pepper

Postby Very Hot Pepper » Sat May 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote GrandGrace: I am not calling for them to have children ... but I am interested in what happens next, Hopefully this one time they will get Victor. One can only hope.

I want to see them get Victor but at the same time fall in love with each other and get married and then have their baby

It is early to be thinking about them having children....I do want that for them eventually! I am so sick of Victor bullying Adam, and asking him to so his dirty work! Chelsea is a good person. She gave her child to those creeps for god's sake! I hope that they take the money and bulid a multi-million dollar company with it and get Victor good! I love Chadam and I want them to have it all!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Quote Very Hot Pepper:
Quote Axl Rose:

It is early to be thinking about them having children....I do want that for them eventually! I am so sick of Victor bullying Adam, and asking him to so his dirty work! Chelsea is a good person. She gave her child to those creeps for god's sake! I hope that they take the money and bulid a multi-million dollar company with it and get Victor good! I love Chadam and I want them to have it all!

Me too, they can take Victor's money and with that build a multi-million dollar company separate from Newman Enterprises, separate from BON, Adam's own company completely from scratch and then get Victor good and then fall in love and get married and then start having kids

Very Hot Pepper

Postby Very Hot Pepper » Sat May 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Very Hot Pepper:
Quote Axl Rose:

Me too, they can take Victor's money and with that build a multi-million dollar company separate from Newman Enterprises, separate from BON, Adam's own company completely from scratch and then get Victor good and then fall in love and get married and then start having kids

EXACTLY! Then they can have a big wedding and then make little AJ and Angela! BTW....GREAT NAMES! Chadam is Y&R! :)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat May 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Quote Very Hot Pepper:
Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Very Hot Pepper:
Quote Axl Rose:

EXACTLY! Then they can have a big wedding and then make little AJ and Angela! BTW....GREAT NAMES! Chadam is Y&R! :)

I know right, I am glad that someone agrees

Babyblue bubbles

Postby Babyblue bubbles » Sat May 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Quote Penny 4 ur thoughts: I am a big Chadam fan. They are what is RIGHT with Y&R! They have such natural chemistry. It has been exciting and beautiful watching their story unfold. Beautiful couple and a perfect match! :)

ITA! I love how natural and comfortable they are with each other. They can be themselves with each other. Adam smiles, jokes and is happy and easy going with Chelsea. He is so relaxed and sweet and supportive of her instead of the other way around! Chelsea is beautiful, with a lot of spunk! I love them together, they are so good for each other! GREAT COUPLE! We need more love scenes with Chadam!

Adams pants

Postby Adams pants » Sun May 06, 2012 4:32 am

Quote Very Hot Pepper:
Quote Axl Rose:

I agree with you on all points! Both Chelsea and Adam have suffered enough, it is their time to shine and build an amazing life for themselves. I want them to have the world at their feet! They deserve it and they are the reason that I am still tuning in! I LOVE CHADAM!

Doll baby

Postby Doll baby » Sun May 06, 2012 7:19 am

When they made Chadam.....they broke the mold! Chadam is the future! Have a great sunday Chadam fans! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”