Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cdhg

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby cdhg » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote cdhg:
Quote justtwocents: Good points CDHG! I appreciate the depth of your insight and knowledge.

My insight is shallow, so here goes a guess. :)

I think Chelsea will be viewing the end of the Adam's confession when he walks in. He will expect her to react as she had in her dream, but instead [insert hope] she will reassure him that he's not a monster -- that he's a loving father, etc., and that accidents happen. Yes, she'll be upset, but it won't be rage towards Adam. She will understand how it feels to be a bit "crazed" at the thought of losing time with Peanut. He will encourage her to move out in order to protect her but she will protest saying she and Peanut are going nowhere.

I think A may be a suspect for a brief period of time, and during that time, all h*** breaks loose -- but then the true driver is revealed. Above all, Adam will know that Chelsea had his back like no one else, ushering in nice opps for feelings to take hold again. :)

The spoiler about Adam and Billy's grief "intersecting" is intriguing. Will the truth be out by this time (that A is NOT the driver) and a bit of healing takes place?

Thank you. Your insight is not shallow.

Regarding her walking in on him making the video confession, that would have played out in Friday's Canadian and it did not happen. It does sound like Adam and Billy may end up in the same support group, which will make things interesting. Adam would feel uncomfortable being too open considering what he thinks he is responsible for and Billy being there, but it sounds encouraging he is making an effort if he does attend a support group. Perhaps both seek counseling from the new character being played by Cynthia Watros.

I hope that both Adam and Chelsea open up about their bad dreams to one another at some point. I would like to see Chelsea open up to Adam about her nightmares of Adam taking the baby away from her and Adam open up about his nightmare of her slapping him and calling him a monster along with the nightmare about Delia.

Thanks for the follow up. Sorry for the misunderstanding -- I meant that Adam would walk in on Chelsea viewing what he taped. I haven't seen the epi yet so I'm not sure what he recorded it on but whatever he used, someone would be able to view it. I could see him walking in the PH with Chelsea standing there watching the final words.

I too hope they open up about the dreams -- heck, about anything. 8)

I apologize as I misread what you had posted. You bring out an interesting scenario with him walking in on her viewing the video. I could imagine his look of horror. Chelsea showing sympathy for him at that point would be great. Maybe it turns in to a big emotional type of moment and/or another emmy type scene with Adam opening up and her showing her support. There have been a number of great Chadam scenes, but scenes where one or both break down emotionally with love and tears being open and supportive of the other would be touching.

Another scenario I would not mind seeing is her figuring it out perhaps by viewing the video and not confronting him about it at first. Perhaps she apologizes for her lies first and/or brings up how they once said that they could tell each other anything without it shocking the other. Maybe she asks him to go to Chancellor Park with her and the baby and during the conversation she makes it clear that she knows it was an accident without being pushy or even specifically mentioning anyone's name. This could get Adam to open up as well.

I think this video or memory card of it will come into play since the confession has been taped. Even Adam throwing away the memory card of the Sharon and Skye volcano struggle eventually surfaced.

Ari1

Postby Ari1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Quote cdhg:
Quote justtwocents:
Quote cdhg:
Quote justtwocents: Good points CDHG! I appreciate the depth of your insight and knowledge.

My insight is shallow, so here goes a guess. :)

I think Chelsea will be viewing the end of the Adam's confession when he walks in. He will expect her to react as she had in her dream, but instead [insert hope] she will reassure him that he's not a monster -- that he's a loving father, etc., and that accidents happen. Yes, she'll be upset, but it won't be rage towards Adam. She will understand how it feels to be a bit "crazed" at the thought of losing time with Peanut. He will encourage her to move out in order to protect her but she will protest saying she and Peanut are going nowhere.

I think A may be a suspect for a brief period of time, and during that time, all h*** breaks loose -- but then the true driver is revealed. Above all, Adam will know that Chelsea had his back like no one else, ushering in nice opps for feelings to take hold again. :)

The spoiler about Adam and Billy's grief "intersecting" is intriguing. Will the truth be out by this time (that A is NOT the driver) and a bit of healing takes place?

Thank you. Your insight is not shallow.

Regarding her walking in on him making the video confession, that would have played out in Friday's Canadian and it did not happen. It does sound like Adam and Billy may end up in the same support group, which will make things interesting. Adam would feel uncomfortable being too open considering what he thinks he is responsible for and Billy being there, but it sounds encouraging he is making an effort if he does attend a support group. Perhaps both seek counseling from the new character being played by Cynthia Watros.

I hope that both Adam and Chelsea open up about their bad dreams to one another at some point. I would like to see Chelsea open up to Adam about her nightmares of Adam taking the baby away from her and Adam open up about his nightmare of her slapping him and calling him a monster along with the nightmare about Delia.

Thanks for the follow up. Sorry for the misunderstanding -- I meant that Adam would walk in on Chelsea viewing what he taped. I haven't seen the epi yet so I'm not sure what he recorded it on but whatever he used, someone would be able to view it. I could see him walking in the PH with Chelsea standing there watching the final words.

I too hope they open up about the dreams -- heck, about anything. 8)

I apologize as I misread what you had posted. You bring out an interesting scenario with him walking in on her viewing the video. I could imagine his look of horror. Chelsea showing sympathy for him at that point would be great. Maybe it turns in to a big emotional type of moment and/or another emmy type scene with Adam opening up and her showing her support. There have been a number of great Chadam scenes, but scenes where one or both break down emotionally with love and tears being open and supportive of the other would be touching.

Another scenario I would not mind seeing is her figuring it out perhaps by viewing the video and not confronting him about it at first. Perhaps she apologizes for her lies first and/or brings up how they once said that they could tell each other anything without it shocking the other. Maybe she asks him to go to Chancellor Park with her and the baby and during the conversation she makes it clear that she knows it was an accident without being pushy or even specifically mentioning anyone's name. This could get Adam to open up as well.

I think this video or memory card of it will come into play since the confession has been taped. Even Adam throwing away the memory card of the Sharon and Skye volcano struggle eventually surfaced.

I can see Chelsea throwing away the memory card to protect Adam. Adam threw away the memory card that would save Sharon as an act of revenge. If Chelsea destroys it out of an act of love, it would just be further proof that Chadam are the epic love story while reinforcing the fact that Shadam were just toxic.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 am

I hate that the writers can literally not give Adam/Chelsea 5 minutes of peace. As Chelsea climbs the stairs after telling Adam about her divorce, the doorbell rings and its a police officer. Seriously??? Admittedly, I already want Adam's secret exposed so that people can stop harping about how Chelsea's going to pack up Connor and ensure Adam never sees him again. But can't Adam enjoy 1 small victory for 10 seconds?

BTW, tomorrow's scene between a pissy Adam and a chipper 'you are not going to bring me down' Chelsea are sooo much fun to watch. He is really nonplussed at her for threatening to leave. And she's all, "WTF is wrong with you. All the bad stuff is over. Be happy and enjoy your son." And he can't possibly tell her that all the bad stuff isn't close to being over, so he tells Connor. on video. as soon as Chelsea's out the door. ~)

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:50 am

I like cranky, moody Adam and it tickles me that he's directing it at her, while she's getting irritated that he's trying to ruin her zen.

Have y'all seen the thread by an alleged Adam fan about how Adam fans should be kissing Sharon's a$$ for propping Adam? She always talked about how she was an Adam FF, but now that he's not panting after her beloved Sharon, I guess that wasn't true. Sharon propping Adam? Now THAT'S funny!!! You would think she spins gold to hear her fans talk about her. She's hardly all that. She can do crazy though, so they should just capitalize on that.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 am

That thread started by that Shadam fan about Adam is so stupid. I think I better stay out of it for my sanity. I get that they are bitter that he is not with Sharon but give it a rest. MM obviously don't want to be in that pairing right now and atleast he was honest enough to not give them false hopes.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 am

Quote TwoOfEach: I hate that the writers can literally not give Adam/Chelsea 5 minutes of peace. As Chelsea climbs the stairs after telling Adam about her divorce, the doorbell rings and its a police officer. Seriously??? Admittedly, I already want Adam's secret exposed so that people can stop harping about how Chelsea's going to pack up Connor and ensure Adam never sees him again. But can't Adam enjoy 1 small victory for 10 seconds?

BTW, tomorrow's scene between a pissy Adam and a chipper 'you are not going to bring me down' Chelsea are sooo much fun to watch. He is really nonplussed at her for threatening to leave. And she's all, "WTF is wrong with you. All the bad stuff is over. Be happy and enjoy your son." And he can't possibly tell her that all the bad stuff isn't close to being over, so he tells Connor. on video. as soon as Chelsea's out the door. ~)

I enjoyed that scene too, he wants her to stay and poor Chelsea not realizing that. I think she wants to stay considering she made sure to tell him she signed the divorce papers and that she and Dylan are done.

DashingJrob

Postby DashingJrob » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:09 am

Quote jamilah:
Quote TwoOfEach: I hate that the writers can literally not give Adam/Chelsea 5 minutes of peace. As Chelsea climbs the stairs after telling Adam about her divorce, the doorbell rings and its a police officer. Seriously??? Admittedly, I already want Adam's secret exposed so that people can stop harping about how Chelsea's going to pack up Connor and ensure Adam never sees him again. But can't Adam enjoy 1 small victory for 10 seconds?

I enjoyed that scene too, he wants her to stay and poor Chelsea not realizing that. I think she wants to stay considering she made sure to tell him she signed the divorce papers and that she and Dylan are done.

She said she wanted to leave but where is she laying her head?Her coming back to the PH spoke volumes because, it shows where she will be. She had an opportunity to go, but she walked upstairs without hesitation.

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:21 am

Ah...didn't Adam prop Sharon back in the day? The Shadam pairing breathed new light into the character of Sharon. Pity!!! >) :D

I don't think Chelsea wants to leave. Its cute watching her subconsciously test Adam. Too bad he is in his own hell right now. The next month of Chadam will be interesting to say the least.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 am

Wait, so the light bulb has finally gone off in Shadamite nation and a few of them are starting to realize that Shadam wasn't any good for Sharon? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!That going back to him after discovering what he had done might have damaged her reputation while helping the character of Adam? But as long as Adam and MM were permanently grateful, it was ok. But now that Sharon is no longer Queen; Adam has his own love and family; and MM is skyrocketing--its unfair. GMAB.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:19 am

Quote TwoOfEach: Wait, so the light bulb has finally gone off in Shadamite nation and a few of them are starting to realize that Shadam wasn't any good for Sharon? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!That going back to him after discovering what he had done might have damaged her reputation while helping the character of Adam? But as long as Adam and MM were permanently grateful, it was ok. But now that Sharon is no longer Queen; Adam has his own love and family; and MM is skyrocketing--its unfair. GMAB.

They are just bitter that Adam's love for Peanut is more important than him saving Sharon. Sharon always put Adam before her kids. So I guess they thought he would do the same. Its not going to happen, Adam loves his baby so much and that video he made expressed that alot.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”