Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jacee Wojo

Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Postby Jacee Wojo » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Took me forever to find this thread - I think it was way back on page 16. I haven't posted in a long time on this thread, but still love Chadam and hope they stay together. Adam has been kidnapped and I can't believe Victor lying to Chelsea making it seem like she is just over reacting. Good for Chelsea for not giving up and going with her gut. Speaking of Victor I am rather tired of him being involved in just about every s/l and on just about every day. To me it seems more like the Victor Newman Show and I don't think anyone is on as much as he is. End of rant about Victor.

Hope all Chadam fans are having a great year so far (if there are any still watching). :D

Keepchadam

Postby Keepchadam » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:34 pm

I'm still watching and loving Chadam. Can't wait until Adam gets home. I want Chelsea to find him.want them to have a daughter. I'm glad sage didn't give him one. I don't understand why writers had him to get her pregnant.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Still love Chadam. Happy that Chelsea didn't trust Victor but kept pushing to bring Adam home safe. Can't wait until Adam is home and hope Chadam get their little Hope soon.

Keepchadam

Postby Keepchadam » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:54 pm

TwoOfEach wrote:Still love Chadam. Happy that Chelsea didn't trust Victor but kept pushing to bring Adam home safe. Can't wait until Adam is home and hope Chadam get their little Hope soon.

I agree. My iPad is giving me trouble. My keyboard keeps closing. Can't post long. Love Chadam.

jamilah

Postby jamilah » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:36 am

I have given up on chadam getting better story but I am happy they are still together.they are being written as soulmates and very much in love so I don't think the baby will break them. It seems it might be victor who will cause problems for them.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:20 am

jamilah wrote:I have given up on chadam getting better story but I am happy they are still together.they are being written as soulmates and very much in love so I don't think the baby will break them. It seems it might be victor who will cause problems for them.

I agree about not getting better story, but imo I don't think the writing is doing any of the characters any favors. I am just happy that they are still together and hope they keep them together. I absolutely love it when they give us another love scene like they did when he was home and safe again.

Even today when he went to see Sage and was very upset with Nick saying he was a rotten husband I was hoping Sage would tell him what was really going on, but I was happy when he said he and Chelsea were both supporting her. I can't see him leaving Chelsea and Connor even if Christian is really his. He clearly loves Chelsea and his son so why break up his marriage just to be a family with Sage and Christian if Christian turns out to be his? I can see him wanting Christian in his life if he is his, but co-parenting with Sage (at least that is my hope).

What would be the best outcome would be to find out Victor was lying. Something is still off on that because we never heard Adam admit to having someone change the paternity tests and back then Adam told Sage, Nick and Chelsea there was a possibility he was the father. If he was telling all of them he was the father what would be the purpose of changing the results to Nick? Unless the writers decided to change direction from the way it was originally written and hoped we would forget that he had told all of them including Chelsea about the possibility.

Something that surprised me was in some poll (not sure of the name of it) Chadam was not in the top 10 couples. Actually Cane and Lily were the top couple which almost seems ridiculous since they are rarely on and especially now they are not even together. I guess Lily and Cane fans are better at voting for their couple than Chadam fans. :lol:

I love Chadam and always will!!! I would love to see Chelsea get pregnant and to have their baby daughter Hope.

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Jacee Wojo wrote:
Something that surprised me was in some poll (not sure of the name of it) Chadam was not in the top 10 couples. Actually Cane and Lily were the top couple which almost seems ridiculous since they are rarely on and especially now they are not even together. I guess Lily and Cane fans are better at voting for their couple than Chadam fans. :lol:

Yeah, I don't buy that for a minute. Chadam have a lot of fans. Only reason I watch, to be honest.

Jacee Wojo wrote:I love Chadam and always will!!! I would love to see Chelsea get pregnant and to have their baby daughter Hope.

That would be awesome.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Liked how feisty Chelsea was today.

Keepchadam

Postby Keepchadam » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:42 pm

I wish they could get better writing. They need to first let Chelsea get pregnant with Adam's daughter. Secondly, get her busy with her business. Stop having her act like Adam's protector and more his wife. Adam is a grown man and can take care of himself. She needs to just accept him like he is and support him against his enemies. I love them and they're my only reason for watching. I hope that baby is not his. I think it's so ironic that Adam has been on the show for years and they never gave him babies until they paired him with Chelsea. As his wife she's the only one who should be having his babies.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:53 am

I agree the only one I want having Adam's' babies is Chelsea. I know some people want to see Sage and Adam together, but I don't. I am not a fan of Sage, but I don't mind her with Nick. I hope that it turns out that Nick is the father of Christian. If the worst happens and it is Adam's baby I see no reason why that would send Adam to Sage. That would mean he would leave Connor for Christian and I can't see why he would do that.

Chelsea was already told of the possibility when Adam told her of the ONS when Chelsea wasn't with Adam and Nick wasn't with Sage. I don't understand Victor being able to blackmail Adam with this when Chelsea already knew and even if she feels hurt if it turns out to be true she can't say Adam was lying to her because he did tell her it was possible. Chelsea lied when she let Dylan believe Connor was his and Adam forgave her. The only way I can see this changing is if the writers decided to change the s/l and have Chelsea not knowing about the ONS and hoped the viewers would forget what had already been written. If that is the case then these writers are even worse then I already think they are.

Even in the last two episodes they had Chelsea furious with Adam and accused him of lying to her about working with Luca against Victor and the next day she was mad because he was working with Victor to bring Luca down. I hate it when the writers write that kind of stuff for her. What does she want Adam to do? She is working for Newman with her fashions and she has known Adam has wanted to work with Victor so there is nothing new there. I just want better writing for her and not this back and forth nonsense stuff.

Regardless of my rant about the writing I love this couple and just want to see them together because no one sizzles like they do. My greatest hope is to have Chelsea pregnant. Time for them to have a baby!

Chadam Forever!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”