I feel sorry for those who love Phyllis when...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
GLfan85

Re: I feel sorry for those who love Phyllis when...

Postby GLfan85 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:03 am

Quote dawn888: How do you process finding out that the woman you love rented a car with the intent of killing of woman, not only nick will have to deal with that one but so will her kids. there is no explanation she can give that will justify it.

to add fuel to the fire, look at all the hypocracy behind it! The judgemental BS she's been flinging at people for YEARS as if her shyt don't stink. I can see a lynch mob in GC

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 am

Quote gjnagh: I'm a US viewer. I'm hoping this thread (re Phyllis running down Paul & Cricket) isn't a spoiler. Don't see it marked as a spoiler.

Ha. ha. Nick never learns. He has to know that Phyllis is an emotional wreck, that can go off @ any time. One minute she's sweet, the next she's the meanest, most vindictive person you can imagine (sounds an aweful lot like Victor, doesn't it?).

Nick calms Phyllis. But, she'll revert to her "evil" ways once she and RicDaisy tangle. That's she'll need her "friends" (Nick, Michael).

___

I never could see the Nick and Phyllis connection. She is a cougar, that's for sure.

If Nick loved her so much, why does he always go back to Sharon or this last time, Avery?

It will happen again, and when it does, it will finally destroy her, I think. She'll keep talking about Sharon, like before, and keep shooting herself in the foot like before.

If Phyllis and Nick remarry, it won't last. Despite what Nick claims, his heart is not with Phyllis. He just thinks he's in love with her. He doesn't really know who he's in love with.

milanbadboy

Postby milanbadboy » Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 am

Quote GLfan85:
Quote PhylFan:
Quote milanbadboy:
Quote RoseDeWBu: ...the truth about her running down Paul and Cricket with a rental car comes to light.

It's going to kill Daniel and Summer - but what about NICK? I think he truly loves Phyllis - and he's already in love with the baby. This is going to turn him inside out.

And what about Cricket and Paul? How will THEY feel? Since Cricket DID get back together with Danny eventually, she might not be all that upset, but what about PAUL? He might take umbrage when he recalls all those weeks of IMPOTENCY that he went through after the "accident".

It's going to hit the fan - no doubt.

Oh come on now, this would be a stupid storyline. I mean didn't Abbey try to run over Tucker? What Phyllis did this run over thing what?? how many years ago. Weak Weak storyline. If ever I heard one.

It only counts when it's Phyllis don't cha know? ~) Oh wait, Abby said "sorry" when she was trying to manipulate Tucker into confessing his trist with Diane...)kinda "I'll tell u my big bad secret if you tell me urs?") so that makes it all good. :-) :))

Actually, Abby was drunk, didn't remember at first, remembered ADMITTED it then apologized. What did Phyl do? She rented a car, did the deed, hid it, lied about it, has showed NO remorse for it and went on her merry way with the rest of her life. Besides, no statue of limitations on attempted murder. hmmmmm could she wind up having a baby in prison? ROFL!!!!

Did not cricket come to town? and isn't she in some type of law? Why didn't she make a deal out of it and why bring all this old news up now? The writer's have to go back all those years to have something on her which shows that she has not done anything wrong as of late. All she has done was fight for her family and the fight for Nick is well over now, she won there.

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 am

Quote Sinshine1:
Quote Pauls:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote RoseDeWBu: ...the truth about her running down Paul and Cricket with a rental car comes to light.

It's going to kill Daniel and Summer - but what about NICK? I think he truly loves Phyllis - and he's already in love with the baby. This is going to turn him inside out.

And what about Cricket and Paul? How will THEY feel? Since Cricket DID get back together with Danny eventually, she might not be all that upset, but what about PAUL? He might take umbrage when he recalls all those weeks of IMPOTENCY that he went through after the "accident".

It's going to hit the fan - no doubt.

poor daniel thinks he's already heard everything. really, what more could there be, right? over and over, he's had to endure the embarrassment that his mother is, and now with this huge story about her attempted murder it'll be magnified. and we can see and hear her now as her arms flail about in a frankenstein way and she tries grabbing him while saying, "i did it for yoouuuu. i did it for yooouuuu."

OMG...I can see that scene happening right now. It's so typical Phyllis. What I want to know is who she is going to blame it on because she always blames her vile actions on someone else. "It was them...it was them...they did it...they did it...I only got involved for youuuuu....for youuuu..."

Phyllis is not going to pay some epic price.. Not like the phaters are wanting.. seems some are out for blood and it aint gonna happen. ;)

LOL, Sinny got far enough now u starting with Sinshine1 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Tue May 01, 2012 11:32 am

What makes so certain that the hit and run will actually come or out or that it comes down they way you are thinking? No one knows how this will play out.

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 am

Its hoping and I hope she needs to pay for hre crimes. I also hoep they bring back her killing Sasha. :)

shoozeyque2

Postby shoozeyque2 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 am

Quote TSHM: Phil is evil and finally everyone will know . For me, that is enough. Of couse nothing serious will happen to Red , it never does. Slick Nic will not leave Phil, he does love her just as he loves Sharon and with love like that who needs it . Phil fans think that because this happened years ago it is no big thing. Wrong! This is huge for me as a Y& R fan from day 1. Revisiting such a story . Phils deep dark secret! Do not misunderstand , I for one am happy for Phick , they deserve each other. Nicks punishment is waking up to that every morning !

Well, if what they're saying is true, that Christine and Danny are coming back to GC, then this is a big deal, and I believe Ricky is going to make it happen. Good for Ricky.

Somebody has to finally have the b lls to stick to Phyllis for once, and I'll be right there cheering him on (in my mind, of course).

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Tue May 01, 2012 11:48 am

phyllis fans will always love her no matter what she does. hate to say it but she could kill achild and they would still love her.

as for daniel i think it will be a big inpact on him. he always knew his mom had issue but to go as far as to try and kill someone. he might twll her youand disy are so alike .she was brought up to hate and her mom was nuts but you had a family and a loving sister. you can't say just cause your dad lied about you don't make you evil and evil enough to do what you did. you always blame others for what you do . well its all on you and i don't want lucy around you.

Yale Steam

Postby Yale Steam » Tue May 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Quote Sinshine1:
Quote dawn888: How do you process finding out that the woman you love rented a car with the intent of killing of woman, not only nick will have to deal with that one but so will her kids. there is no explanation she can give that will justify it.

oh who cares it is only cricket.. she would have done us all a huge favor by killing that freak

Amen! I was cheering Phyllis on. LOL!

rowenna

Postby rowenna » Tue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Quote PhylFan: If Paul is half the drama Queen he was over that article on Patty he'll kick up a bigger stink than anyone. ~) That article btw blamed Adam for everything Patty did so I'm not sure what his beef was 8)

I'd like to think that Nick would stand by Phyllis's side for once, but if past behaviour is any indication...
As for Daniel and Summer, Daniel will support his mother I think, the real trouble I suspect will come from a sorased Summer 8)

Well if we are going to judge Nick by his PAST behavior, then we will have to judge Phyllis on her past behvavior. See how that works?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”