Who the father of phyllis baby nick or ronan

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Missfits

Re: Who the father of phyllis baby nick or ronan

Postby Missfits » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 pm

I dont think shes really pregnant...may turn out to be a false positive. Definatly not Rohnan she waoulda been showing by now LOL, so if she acctually is then its def Nicks...enless she slept with someone else.....be funny if avery was prego too;p, or phyllis is false pos, but Avery is really positive O.O

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Quote Missfits: I dont think shes really pregnant...may turn out to be a false positive. Definatly not Rohnan she waoulda been showing by now LOL, so if she acctually is then its def Nicks...enless she slept with someone else.....be funny if avery was prego too;p, or phyllis is false pos, but Avery is really positive O.O

it would have to be someone she thought she could get something from by providing him with sex. all she wanted was for george to die and daniel to help her get her hands on lucy, and both of those would mean the big taboo, so i don't know.....

dbpnrd

Postby dbpnrd » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote Missfits: I dont think shes really pregnant...may turn out to be a false positive. Definatly not Rohnan she waoulda been showing by now LOL, so if she acctually is then its def Nicks...enless she slept with someone else.....be funny if avery was prego too;p, or phyllis is false pos, but Avery is really positive O.O

it would have to be someone she thought she could get something from by providing him with sex. all she wanted was for george to die and daniel to help her get her hands on lucy, and both of those would mean the big taboo, so i don't know.....

ITA and I don't want it to be Ronan, he was too nice a guy for the filty wi'tch

milessa

Postby milessa » Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

In real life most women find out after the first missed period.When Grace from Y&R came to my city yrs ago she said that they film for a full day once a month.In Soap opera time women are usually half way thru their pregnancy when they find out about it.Phyliss also slept with Deacon,they have a mysterious past and my guess is its his.Michelle Stafford has personal trainer so we would never know she is 5 months pregnant.

YR Addict

Postby YR Addict » Tue May 01, 2012 4:08 pm

If Phyllis is 2 months she would not be showing enough for anyone to know. Clearly the baby is Nick's if it was Ronan's she would be alot further along and would be showing ALOT more.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”