If Victoria Rowell had kept her big mouth

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
leslie4

Re: If Victoria Rowell had kept her big mouth

Postby leslie4 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Quote HeyMon: Funny about 'spit takes'. I was just watching a gag reel for another show (an NBC non-drama show), and everybody who was speaking had to perform a 'spit take'. Wow! The 4 actresses/actors performing it, pulled out towels next to them, and spit into them. Disgusting.

After seeing it, I am pretty much now convinced that Victoria Rowell was exaggerating about Michelle Stafford.

I saw a Law and Order episode where a prisoner spit right in the face of a cop. It wasn't a mugful of water like Phyllis had in the scene, the actor actually spit on her. Really gross, but effective. Like another poster said, it is part of acting and if she can't handle that sort of thing, then it is best she is no longer in the profession.

leslie4

Postby leslie4 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Quote Squish:
Quote HeyMon: THe 'spitting incident' will never be solved. Round and round and round and round. Don't even know why VR brought it up after she was gone.

I don't know why it took her two years to "quit" and another few after that to discuss it. It's not like that is the only issue she's ranted about regarding her time at Y&R and the trials and tribulations she endured as the martyr she is painting so quite honestly I buy her version as quickly as I run to the bank to secure a loan for oceanfront property in Arizona. :-) :-)

I don't believe much of what she has said. She comes off as very bitter and angry and it is not a flattering look.

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Ooops,

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Sorry, I'm having trouble replying on my iPad. I'm trying to say:
I totally agree with Pink. :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”