Billy Miller

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kenerly1

Re: Billy Miller

Postby kenerly1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 am

Billy Miller is the best actor on the show besides Michael and he will be difficult to replace but Daniel Cosgrove would be great..he has the same sense of humor as Billy Miller plus his dimples are to die for..he was great as Scott on AMC and on GL.

Its not real

Postby Its not real » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 am

I did like the Villy pairing but lately Vicki is getting on my last nerve, with the way she keeps running to daddy, and the way she is treating Chelsea. See this is what happens when Billy goes away for a month, Vicki returns to uptight, daddy dependent looser,LOL. This is why she needs Billy in her life.

I'll miss Billy Miller, and if they are going to recast the part, I hope they give us a break, send Billy away for a while, and then introduce the new actor...I find it too jarring when they transition from one day to the next.

London2000

Postby London2000 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 am

Quote Sinny177: Looks like he is on his way out.. he took a month off to shoot a movie or something and Nelson is reporting that he is gone after his contract is up.. I don't think too many are surprised.. I think it is pretty obvious he is not into the role anymore.. he looks absolutely bored stiff.. ever since they paired his character with that nasty black widow Vikki.. every man she has been with just about is off the show. I just hope they don't kill Billy off.. they need to recast him.

I think you misunderstood. BM is out for a month (not clear yet when) filming a TV movie in Australia. Last month he was gone for pilot season. Nelson reported also (I have the issue) that he was told that it is very likely that BM is re-signing with Y&R when his contract is up in August

I hope he will re-sign. Don't mind if he take some time off in between

Jackie10

Postby Jackie10 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 am

Quote Sinny177:
Quote kenerly1: Billy Miller is the best actor on the show besides Michael and he will be difficult to replace but Daniel Cosgrove would be great..he has the same sense of humor as Billy Miller plus his dimples are to die for..he was great as Scott on AMC and on GL.

I don't know that guy so will have to go google him.. I just don't want them killing Billy off,, I do want them breaking Villy up tho.. do not like that pairing at all.

If BM does leave I think he will take his son and Chelsea with him. Leaving it open for him to someday return.

abey

Postby abey » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 am

Quote kenerly1: Billy Miller is the best actor on the show besides Michael and he will be difficult to replace but Daniel Cosgrove would be great..he has the same sense of humor as Billy Miller plus his dimples are to die for..he was great as Scott on AMC and on GL.

I agree. If in fact Billy Miller leaves, Daniel would be a GREAT replacement. He and Billy Miller are very similar in many ways. I adored Daniel on Guiding Light.

chloefan1

Postby chloefan1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:21 am

Quote Jackie10:
Quote Sinny177:

I don't know that guy so will have to go google him.. I just don't want them killing Billy off,, I do want them breaking Villy up tho.. do not like that pairing at all.

If BM does leave I think he will take his son and Chelsea with him. Leaving it open for him to someday return.

I don't think he will take Chelsea with him if be leaves because she signed a contract so she is a conctact player and I read somewhere she has a three year contract, and she is in the cast list so she will be there for a while ,YAY
I do hope he stays though , if he does maybe the writers should break him up with Vikki , I like Villy sometimes, but they are pretty boring. And I hate how they are treating Chelsea .

jcren

Postby jcren » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 am

Why would he run off with Chelsea and his son? He has a daughter that he adores and I don't see him leaving her for some con artist. I see him running off with Chloe before Chelsea.

If BM leaves, they will just recast Billy Abbott. That being said I hope he is able to re-sign with the show. But best luck to him either way.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Quote London2000:
Quote Sinny177: Looks like he is on his way out.. he took a month off to shoot a movie or something and Nelson is reporting that he is gone after his contract is up.. I don't think too many are surprised.. I think it is pretty obvious he is not into the role anymore.. he looks absolutely bored stiff.. ever since they paired his character with that nasty black widow Vikki.. every man she has been with just about is off the show. I just hope they don't kill Billy off.. they need to recast him.

I think you misunderstood. BM is out for a month (not clear yet when) filming a TV movie in Australia. Last month he was gone for pilot season. Nelson reported also (I have the issue) that he was told that it is very likely that BM is re-signing with Y&R when his contract is up in August

I hope he will re-sign. Don't mind if he take some time off in between

I have the issue also and this is what was said in it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”