What happened??? to SOAP NET

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
urbangurl

What happened??? to SOAP NET

Postby urbangurl » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Has soapnet disappeared? I've watched Y&R on Soap Net for years. Im unable to watch it during the day on the network because I am at work. I went to watch Y & R on cable (Comcast channel 12) in Philadelphia and it was gone. In its place was a disney/kiddie show. Is soapnet gone forever?

LilMonkey84

Re: What happened??? to SOAP NET

Postby LilMonkey84 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Quote urbangurl: Has soapnet disappeared? I've watched Y&R on Soap Net for years. Im unable to watch it during the day on the network because I am at work. I went to watch Y & R on cable (Comcast channel 12) in Philadelphia and it was gone. In its place was a disney/kiddie show. Is soapnet gone forever?

SoapNET is gone forever. The channel is owned by Disney and they decided to take it in a different direction. If you have the Internet you can watch the show on CBS.com.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Soapnet is staying on the air. Go to Soap Opera Digest and click on the Soap Opera Digest magazine. It is on the front of the magazine.

urbangurl

Postby urbangurl » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:35 pm

thanks for the responses. Well, i searched high and low on my cable and there is NO SOAP NET at all. Its a disney channel....i guess i will have to watch it on the internet...thanks again.

LilMonkey84

Postby LilMonkey84 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Quote jilltidwell: Soapnet is staying on the air. Go to Soap Opera Digest and click on the Soap Opera Digest magazine. It is on the front of the magazine.

You're right, my bad. I had TWC and it wasn't on but now I have FiOS and I just checked and we have it on that provider. I hasn't even checked before because I figured it was all encompassing but I guess not. Disney Jr. is on another channel all together.

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 pm

If you can, just go to CBS Young and the Restless, and you can watch full episodes and sneak peeks on line...... :)

YRFan99

Postby YRFan99 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Quote urbangurl: Has soapnet disappeared? I've watched Y&R on Soap Net for years. Im unable to watch it during the day on the network because I am at work. I went to watch Y & R on cable (Comcast channel 12) in Philadelphia and it was gone. In its place was a disney/kiddie show. Is soapnet gone forever?

I am in Philadelphia as well. I still have the network on Diretv.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:40 pm

I still have SoapNet in my area, too. But, have no idea how long it will continue to air.

levann

Postby levann » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Since Soapnet will ultimately disappear I think everyone should make their contingency plans (Taping, internet, etc).

shygirl64

Postby shygirl64 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:27 pm

:) Soapnet with Y&R is still on the Dishnetwork satellite for
the southwest Missouri area. Why does something good always
has to gets screwed up. Mickey Mouse needs to stay out of it
and just take care of Minnie. Not everyone likes Disneyland!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”