MARCO DRAPPER - THE NEW THAD LUCKINBILL?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JoePitt

MARCO DRAPPER - THE NEW THAD LUCKINBILL?

Postby JoePitt » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:05 am

THad Luckinbill (JT) got his start on Y & R as a bit player going to Billy's high school. The fans liked the character so much, he was signed to a contract and stayed on the show for ten years (until the writers destroyed his character). I think the same thing might happen to Marco Drapper (Carmine). I can see him getting involved with Chloe, Victoria, even Daisy. (He would make a good foil for Ricky.) What do you guys think? Should Marco (Carmine) go on contract?

clicquot1

Re: MARCO DRAPPER - THE NEW THAD LUCKINBILL?

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 am

Quote JoePitt: THad Luckinbill (JT) got his start on Y & R as a bit player going to Billy's high school. The fans liked the character so much, he was signed to a contract and stayed on the show for ten years (until the writers destroyed his character). I think the same thing might happen to Marco Drapper (Carmine). I can see him getting involved with Chloe, Victoria, even Daisy. (He would make a good foil for Ricky.) What do you guys think? Should Marco (Carmine) go on contract?

Don't know cause I really haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion, yet! Maybe he can get a good story and we can see. Hook him up with EDEN and let the Baldwin/Fishr's go wild!

vikis3

Postby vikis3 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 am

I agree, it's too early to tell, he has been in all of 3 scenes.

Canadianchickforever

Postby Canadianchickforever » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Unless they find him a love interest he has an unfathomable amount of chemistry with...then no.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”