No sympathy for Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soulsistah

Re: No sympathy for Phyllis

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:59 pm

Quote GL_YRfan1979: I don't think that refusing to be a doormat and let people treat you like crap any longer means you lack class.

And let's not forget that there is no real love between Jack and Sharon. This is a marriage of convenience. Talk about your mismatched couples. 8)

ITA. The writers are finally allowing the character Sharon to push back a little with Phyllis instead of being her doormat as she's been for the past year and a half and that makes her lack class? ~) :-) Go Sharon! Let the Dru come out in ya!! Make her proud girl!! :D :D :D

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:32 pm

Quote knw_kris84:
Quote cater2u:
Quote knw_kris84:
Quote cater2u:
Quote StaceyT: ITA! If Phyllis would just be sincere with Sharon, Sharon wouldnt have never pushed the flirting. But of course Phyllis is going to be the green eyed monster that she is (because she is insecure)and make matters worse ~) If I was fixing to go to court, and one of the people who is to take the stand happend to be Sharon I think I would try to control my mouth so that the testimony wouldnt be as harsh. To heck with Nick and worrying about him flirting with his ex, I would be worried about going to jail and my daughter not having her mother :~ But classic Phyllis, too worried about Nick and what hes doing ~)
Phyllis will never change, she might mellow and get aggressive but she will never be anything but a villan :-) ;)

sharon is a grown woman she makes her own decisions . phyllis did not make her flirt with nick she did that on her own. but instead of being a classy woman and not flirting with nick she instead chosses to do so to make phyllis mad even though she's hurting nick in the process and also jack. i have no symapthy for sharon she's sunk to a whole new low it's really phatetic the way she was flirting with nick ~)

Classy?? Let's talk about classy for a minute. I just thought it was so classy for Phyllis to have an affair w/ a married man, and destry Sharon and Noah's family. It was even classier of her when she rubbed Sharon's nose in it every chance she got, treated her like dirt, and flaunted the fact that she stole her husband. When Sharon married Jack, it was so classy of Phyllis to interfere at every turn, going as far as faking a back injury just to be close to Jack, and begging him to let her work on his campaign. She was really classy when she first came to GC, having an affair w/ another married man, Danny Romalati. It was extremely classy that she drugged him and told him they had sex and she was pregnant w/ his child, when in reality Daniel was another man's child and she had enough class to tamper w/ the paternity test. I just thought she displayed so much class when she ran Cristine and Paul over on their wedding day. Yes, Phyllis is by far the classiest woman on Y&R. 3) Oh, i forgot to mention how classy it was of Phyllis to blackmail Sharon and Brad....classy lady!! :D

re-read my post then give me a clear answer never did i say phyllis was classy she isn't.
sharon used to be classy now she not.

just making a point. everyone gets pushed to their breaking point and i think that sharon is at that point w/ phyllis. after everything phyllis has done to that poor woman i was absolutely LOVING the crushed look on phyllis's face. she deserves to recieve 10 fold every little bit of pain she has inflicted upon sharon. whats a little flirting compared w/ all that phyllis has done?? maybe wasn't the most classy thing sharon ever said but i sure am glad that she is done being phyllis's doormat. and no matter what she does she will always be better than phyllis IMO. she just doesn't have thar evil in her like phyllis does.
Sharon is just paying Phyllis back for everything that she put her through over the last 2years. Phyllis has ruined almost every aspect of her life and she DIDNOT care it was all about her sex with Nick,their baby,her blackmailing Sharon,trying to play momma to Noah... then Dru getting killed because of her crap. Sharon should just punch Phyllis out and get it over with. I know I would!!!! >( >( >( >(

Ms Chocho

Postby Ms Chocho » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:54 pm

At last a fan who remembers history!!! Phyliss is a snake.
She has gotten away with many vicious acts against people.
When are the writers going to make her pay? I hope Nick never remembers her. But of course, when someone has anmnesia
they always end up regaining their memory. So if Sharon lets
herself fall for Nick again, he will wake up and remember his love for Phyliss. She is too lucky for me. I hope she goes to jail. Nick can raise his daughter.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:42 pm

I have no sypathy for Phyllis, she's getting back only some of what she actually deserves....

budgiebabe101

Postby budgiebabe101 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:40 pm

why is everyone being mean to phyllis lol

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:53 pm

Quote aym0402: Phyllis does not need our sympathy because she will rise again... >)

exactly..that's why i dont feel sorry for her...she'll be back ... and triflin more then ever and i cant wait to see it LOL

budgiebabe101

Postby budgiebabe101 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:57 pm

poor phyllis im sure she nvr meant any of this to happen just put yourself in her shoes

Delilah127

Postby Delilah127 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:57 pm

Quote cater2u:
Quote knw_kris84:
Quote cater2u:
Quote StaceyT: ITA! If Phyllis would just be sincere with Sharon, Sharon wouldnt have never pushed the flirting. But of course Phyllis is going to be the green eyed monster that she is (because she is insecure)and make matters worse ~) If I was fixing to go to court, and one of the people who is to take the stand happend to be Sharon I think I would try to control my mouth so that the testimony wouldnt be as harsh. To heck with Nick and worrying about him flirting with his ex, I would be worried about going to jail and my daughter not having her mother :~ But classic Phyllis, too worried about Nick and what hes doing ~)
Phyllis will never change, she might mellow and get aggressive but she will never be anything but a villan :-) ;)

sharon is a grown woman she makes her own decisions . phyllis did not make her flirt with nick she did that on her own. but instead of being a classy woman and not flirting with nick she instead chosses to do so to make phyllis mad even though she's hurting nick in the process and also jack. i have no symapthy for sharon she's sunk to a whole new low it's really phatetic the way she was flirting with nick ~)

Classy?? Let's talk about classy for a minute. I just thought it was so classy for Phyllis to have an affair w/ a married man, and destry Sharon and Noah's family. It was even classier of her when she rubbed Sharon's nose in it every chance she got, treated her like dirt, and flaunted the fact that she stole her husband. When Sharon married Jack, it was so classy of Phyllis to interfere at every turn, going as far as faking a back injury just to be close to Jack, and begging him to let her work on his campaign. She was really classy when she first came to GC, having an affair w/ another married man, Danny Romalati. It was extremely classy that she drugged him and told him they had sex and she was pregnant w/ his child, when in reality Daniel was another man's child and she had enough class to tamper w/ the paternity test. I just thought she displayed so much class when she ran Cristine and Paul over on their wedding day. Yes, Phyllis is by far the classiest woman on Y&R. 3) Oh, i forgot to mention how classy it was of Phyllis to blackmail Sharon and Brad....classy lady!! :D

re-read my post then give me a clear answer never did i say phyllis was classy she isn't.
sharon used to be classy now she not.

I get what you're saying, but imho Sharon has shown nothing but class at every turn since this whole debacle began. Sharon stepped aside and pretty much handed Phyllis Nick on a silver platter. She tried to be gracious, and Phyllis taunted and pushed and tormented at every chance. Instead of quietly taking Nick and her newfound happiness and just being a gracious 'winner'. Sharon has so many opportunities to be nasty to Phyllis but it's just not in Sharon's nature to be deliberately cruel..no matter what. Does this mean she hasn't made mistakes no? She does...geez it's a soap and she like all the characters have to have some 'cross' to bear. Sharon, gave Phyllis lotion before she had her baby, it was a sincere "well wishing" gesture. She encouraged Nick to marry Phyllis after he expressed his doubts. She allowed Phyllis to move into Abbott Manor and lay on her couch, all the while Sharon cared for her and Summer. There are so many times that Sharon could have been hard hearted but wasn't. Now Nick the father of her child, the love of her life is back from the dead and he's saying and doing all the things she wished she had and because she is reacting back she's some pariah now. To me..Sharon is showing great restraint..so she's mildly flirting..big deal. She's not made and grand gestures to steal Nick. She's being blamed for something she didn't do..Nick is the one who is rejecting Phyllis and Phyllis makes it easy by being the manipulating creature she is.

I'd say Sharon has shown supreme class for the last 2 years and I suspect she will continue to do so, despite what Red throws at her.

Snizzle

Postby Snizzle » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Quote budgiebabe101: poor phyllis im sure she nvr meant any of this to happen just put yourself in her shoes

LOL! if i was in her shoes i would be in jail...

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:11 pm

Quote Snizzle:
Quote budgiebabe101: poor phyllis im sure she nvr meant any of this to happen just put yourself in her shoes

LOL! if i was in her shoes i would be in jail...

Phyllis knows EXACTLY what's she's doing and always means for things to happen. I would never be in her shoes because I could never be the lying, scheming, maniac that she is!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”