Sister Love----Jill and Lauren

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
FL senior fan

Sister Love----Jill and Lauren

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Don't you just love the scenes with Jill and Lauren. I DO!
This is what sisters should be to each other. Not the example Phyllis and Avery are showing. Loved Jill/Lauren at the bar laughing and supporting each other. On the other hand, the hospital scenes with Avery/Phyllis were sad...at the end Avery was sobbing and reaching out to Phyllis...Phyllis walked out on her.

colour me red

Re: Sister Love----Jill and Lauren

Postby colour me red » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Quote FL senior fan: Don't you just love the scenes with Jill and Lauren. I DO!
This is what sisters should be to each other. Not the example Phyllis and Avery are showing. Loved Jill/Lauren at the bar laughing and supporting each other. On the other hand, the hospital scenes with Avery/Phyllis were sad...at the end Avery was sobbing and reaching out to Phyllis...Phyllis walked out on her.

Yes it was heartwarming seeing them bond over booze and a loaded gun! :-) :-)

GloriaFan

Postby GloriaFan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Quote colour me red:

That was funny. :-)

But I am really loving their relationship, and also Jill's with Kay...just don't want to see the feisty Jill disappear completely.

S-jae

Postby S-jae » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm

I loved it too...they were having such fun and enjoying being sisters.

Pauls

Postby Pauls » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:13 pm

I do agree that the scenes between Jill and Lauren were sweet. Just wish the circumstances had been better. I do like that Jill is supporting her sister during this difficult time, but I'm afraid it's going to be one of those, "I wish I had told someone Lauren had a gun" when something bad happens. JMO.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I liked seeing Lauren and Jill bond. Jill hasn't any girlfriends that I can think of. Now she has one.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Quote colour me red:

Don't knock it 'til you try it. ;)

It IS great to see them bond but I agree it also foreshdaowing.

Pebblesofbedrock

Postby Pebblesofbedrock » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Quote colour me red:

That's funny. I wish that they could have bonded over coffee! :)

Cat12

Postby Cat12 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Quote GloriaFan:
Quote colour me red:

That was funny. :-)

But I am really loving their relationship, and also Jill's with Kay...just don't want to see the feisty Jill disappear completely.

Lol, that was funny but I did like seeing them bond. Jill is trying to be supportive of Lauren but like another poster stated I hope it doesn't come back to haunt her if Lauren does something careless or out of fear. I really do like Jill and Lauren being sisters and connecting.

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Yes, I loved the Jill & Lauren scene and would like to see more of that. One thing that Y&R has been lacking in the past couple of years is friendship. Maybe too many people think it's boring, but I love sisterhood & friendships shown. I used to like the friendships of Michael/Lauren & Nick/Phyllis (even though I don't like Phick) and the Amber-Daniel-Jana-Kevin group. And I hope they'll show more of Jill & Lauren's sis/friendship.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”