Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: Sean Patrick Flanery Fan Thread For Sam Gibson

Postby hopey pix » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 am

I meant to say check out the photos before!!I loved the little Connor though!!It's sooo priceless!!Loved the photos!Sean should do a new Boondock Saints and have the little boy as his son!!What a howl that would be!!He's just adorable,and what a good idea it was!Sean must have just cracked up!!

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:53 am

He has a gentleness about him no matter what role he plays.

Krystalball

Postby Krystalball » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:27 am

Big fan here.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:44 pm

I agree Krystalball!!He has a gentleness,and such a way with the fans!!I looked at his Twitter page from the Calgary Expo he was at on the week-end!!he was voted by fans the best one there!I knew he would be!!I just wish I was there.His new hair is to die for!Just so darn handsome!Bring him back Y&R!!Also,at seanflanery.org,they have an interview with a girl and Sean,he talks about being so excited that Dexter is coming out soon!!And how it was to work with some of the Dexter people!He sounded very excited that his mom and fans could see this one!Oh,I can't wait!!I miss seeing Sean like on Y&R so darn much now!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Thu May 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Not long now, hopey. Dexter will be on next month.

O/T I am very upset about Jeanne Cooper.If she dosen't make it Y&R will never be the same for me.

Sam Gibson Our Gorgeous Vet!!!

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri May 03, 2013 7:06 am

I know what you mean about Jeanne cooper Habby!I feel so sad for her!I pray she gets well!!I don't know what they will do on Y&R,because she already looked so frail on the scenes she did before she got sick!!There can't be too many left!I went to Corbin's twitter also to see the photo of his mom!She still looks frail,and is giving the thumbs up!I pray for you Corbin and Jeanne!!I know Sean is in Detroit this weekend!I can't believe how he travels and works his arse off!!He's always busy,and I admire him so much for this!!I wish he'd even go on the newer OLTL or AMC that just began!I haven't had a chance to view them yet!Dexter looks far away yet!I hope there'll be photos of Sean from Detroit!I loved the one last weekend from Calgary with the little boy who dressed up like Connor!Oh it was sweet!!Love to all Sammers!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”