Catherine Bach is Fabulous!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
bukopandan

Re: Catherine Bach is Fabulous!!!!

Postby bukopandan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Quote gjnagh:
Quote bukopandan:
Quote beautyseat:
Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: Anita is skank like her skank daughter. At least we don't have to see her in a pair of Daisy Dukes because that ship has sailed. The nerve of her barging into the Villy house and demanding Billy marry her skankola suckbutt daughter. Ewwwwwww!!!! That is just gross. Villy had better get that baby, because those two Dogpatch refugees sure don't deserve to raise him!!! The writers are at least consistent if nothing else. They consistently make everything hard for Billy and Victoria at every turn. They deserve much better.

Woo Hoo! Steve, I've never loved you more!!!! Testify! Totally cracking up over your comments about Maw Duke. It's pretty scary to think that the poor baby will share a gene pool with the pond scum that is the Lawson family.

Don't be so sure we won't see Maw in her Daisy Dukes. It is sweeps month, you know!!! And if there's a shortage of botox in the U.S., I bet I know where it went.

completely agree with you. and i've been reading around the mb and catching up this past hour and, after not seeing too many posts lately by san diego steve, steve is back with a vengeance - great posts here and elsewhere! (i know you're working on your bus. degree., but i think you'd make a great d.a.!)

also, i know the canadian fans know what happens next with chels' mom and chels, but what i thought i saw today was a good cop/bad cop setup. all of chels' niceness seemed intended to prepare for anita's arrival. it didn't seem to me like chels was at all surprised - whenever the doorbell rang and the camera showed her face, chels seemed to be expecting her mom to arrive, and with her arrival take over the role of the bad guy or at least the pain-in-the-butt guy.

I'm a US viewer, so all I saw of Catherine Bach (Chelsea's Mom) was her arrival @ Villy's front door. But, if the "good cop (Chelsea)/bad cop (Catherine Bach)" senario is being set up....couldn't Villy counter w.....Billy (good cop)& Jill (bad cop)?

Seems to be a perfect opportunity to increase Jill's screen time....and let her do what she does best....CHICK FIGHT! :)

And Jimmy's needs to start featuring mud wrestling!

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Quote daneerose: beautyseat, I never laughed so hard on this board in my life! Your post is hilarious especially the last part! I have no comment about Anita because my mother taught me to keep my mouth shut when having nothing good to say.

My mother taught me that too....but I know she didn't mean it. Hahhh!

My motto is...If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit by me!!!!!

Meooooooowwwww!!!

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
Quote chocoholics: Daisy Duke needs to lay off the crack pipe! :-)

Yeah, I think she needs to change the Chore Boy. :-)

OK, I had to think for a minute what a Chore Boy was. And now that I've remembered, I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Darn you!!!1

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Quote Deerwood:
Quote CdnMama: Wow, just watched today's episode Cdn show Tues. I missed yesterday's episode where we meet Anita, played by the wonderful Catherine Bach, for the first time. Today's episode introduces her and there's lots of great scenes with her and Chelho and Villy and even Jill. i won't say what happens as I know this doesn't air in the US until tomorrow. I just wanted to say what an awesome addition to the show Catherine Bach is and that she is doing a great job!!! Haven't seen her on TV since the Dukes, and she was great on that show and great now on Y&R! As much as I don't like what this storyline is doing to Victoria, I enjoy watching Catherine's scenes as Anita. This storyline definitely needed her it was getting stale and she is a great breath of fresh air for this storyline.

Oh PLZ..... bach/Anita...whatever....get rid of her she is just another hoemama.... we need to keep Ronan and continue with his story and what happened to him and why he is having such a hard time connecting.... so much to learn and do there...... hoemama and her hoe daughter need to get the HECK off the show....getting sick of s/l

You are so right. I LOVE JB, but he just doesn't want to be on the show anymore. Why wouldn't they just recast Ronan? The potential for a CHARACTER driven story is fantastic.

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:49 pm

You can catch her next on Celeberty Rehab bunking with Sean Young. :-)

Jainay

Postby Jainay » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 am

I don't think y&r needs to bring any more people on this show.This story line STINKS. Catherine needs to go back.Another BAD Story line.

mantragirl

Postby mantragirl » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 am

This is the same story line that was on B&B recently. Chelsea is Amber, I do not remember who played her mom,but it was also someone well known years ago. Billy is Liam, Hope is Victoria. This is so boring. I can barely watch as Victoria gets verbally and emotionally abused again and again. I like Billy, but , ( I hate to say this), perhaps Victor was right all along. Billy is a lot of trouble. In what world do they think Chelsea is going to hand over this baby? Spoilers say Billy will bond with Chelsea once the baby is born and Victoria feels left out...so tired of this story line.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:27 am

Her look scares me now!!!She's fat and over-botoxed!!Surprisingly,she looks like Chelsea!!!But,I hate this storyline,and I hope it ends soon!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 am

Quote beautyseat:
Quote CdnMama: Wow, just watched today's episode Cdn show Tues. I missed yesterday's episode where we meet Anita, played by the wonderful Catherine Bach, for the first time. Today's episode introduces her and there's lots of great scenes with her and Chelho and Villy and even Jill. i won't say what happens as I know this doesn't air in the US until tomorrow. I just wanted to say what an awesome addition to the show Catherine Bach is and that she is doing a great job!!! Haven't seen her on TV since the Dukes, and she was great on that show and great now on Y&R! As much as I don't like what this storyline is doing to Victoria, I enjoy watching Catherine's scenes as Anita. This storyline definitely needed her it was getting stale and she is a great breath of fresh air for this storyline.

You're kidding, right?

LMAO I have the same reaction.. I won't bash the actor but YIKES.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:47 am

Quote beautyseat:
Quote daneerose: beautyseat, I never laughed so hard on this board in my life! Your post is hilarious especially the last part! I have no comment about Anita because my mother taught me to keep my mouth shut when having nothing good to say.

My mother taught me that too....but I know she didn't mean it. Hahhh!

My motto is...If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, come sit by me!!!!!

Meooooooowwwww!!!

LMAO I love this.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”