SOAPTOWN USA Spoilers for next week

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kenyatta

Re: SOAPTOWN USA Spoilers for next week

Postby Kenyatta » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Quote elphaba: Who is Sheryl Underwood?

she is one of the women on THE TALK, CLB (Kevin's brother) came on to surprise her with the news that she would have a walk on role as a JP for a impromptu wedding! > Kevin and Angelina on the 10th.

the boring Lane wedding has already been announced and will be on the 14th - Valentines day, the wedding is suppose be taking place in France, but was filmed at a park in LA

Kenyatta

Postby Kenyatta » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Quote yandrfanx_: The marriage on Friday Feb 10 is not for Kevin and Angelina,
it's for Victor and Nikki.

Also that information I posted was not wrong so GET OVER IT.

Sheyl Underwood's Character is marrying Cane and Lily on Tuesday Feb 14th

nope no wedding for Victor and Nikki, and Sheryl is on the show on the 10th, this coming week. Lane gets married on the 14th the following week without Sheryl Underwood.

elphaba

Postby elphaba » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Quote Kenyatta:
Quote elphaba: Who is Sheryl Underwood?

she is one of the women on THE TALK, CLB (Kevin's brother) came on to surprise her with the news that she would have a walk on role as a JP for a impromptu wedding! > Kevin and Angelina on the 10th.

the boring Lane wedding has already been announced and will be on the 14th - Valentines day, the wedding is suppose be taking place in France, but was filmed at a park in LA

Thanks. That makes sense. I don't see why she would fly to France to marry Lane.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Quote yandrfanx_:
Quote Sinny123:
Quote yandrfanx_: The marriage on Friday Feb 10 is not for Kevin and Angelina,
it's for Victor and Nikki.

Also that information I posted was not wrong so GET OVER IT.

Sheyl Underwood's Character is marrying Cane and Lily on Tuesday Feb 14th

I am pretty sure you are wrong.

Nope, I'm not wrong.

I hope your not wrong too but I think you are.

Kenyatta

Postby Kenyatta » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Just when you get into the zig of it, the writer gives us the zag of it. It seems that marriage on this show now means the kiss of death, like in the mob. In a way, I am glad that Kevin marries the little idiot because we know that it won't last but about a week at the most. I have never felt such whiplash! People are suppose to get married and then some other couple shows up and gets married instead so I am wondering if the Lane marriage will go off and then if it does, will they get killed on the way back from Paris? Old Vic marries Sharon and last I checked, she is looking over the annullment papers? Poor Vikki and Billy! They don't even get a honeymoon before this pregnant batalax and her flipped maw come to town and turn them inside out. What gives with this stuff? This isn't twists and turns, this is just garbage in and garbage out.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Ya'll are wrong GET OVER IT. I watched The Talk on January 3rd when Christian LeBlanc was on it. This info

The couple that Sheryl's character will be marrying on "The Young and the Restless" is none other than Cane (Daniel Goddard) and Lily (Christel Khalil)!

is not wrong, Also the wedding isn't for Kevin and Angelina, it doesn't say so in the Spoilers so y'all are just wrong.

Kenyatta

Postby Kenyatta » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Quote yandrfanx_: Ya'll are wrong GET OVER IT. I watched The Talk on January 3rd when Christian LeBlanc was on it. This info

The couple that Sheryl's character will be marrying on "The Young and the Restless" is none other than Cane (Daniel Goddard) and Lily (Christel Khalil)!

is not wrong, Also the wedding isn't for Kevin and Angelina, it doesn't say so in the Spoilers so y'all are just wrong.

there is a marriage this week with Sheryl Underwood marrying Kevin and Angelina and there is marriage the following week on Valentines day - it is suppose to be in France, for Lily and Cane

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 pm

I beg to differ with you. I went to the place in the sony news and it said she would be there for a wedding and no names given for the couple getting hitched. To the right, a separate notice was hawking the Lane wedding for Feb 14 in 'Paris'. that is 2 different weddings - 2, two!!! It is well known that Valentines Day is significant to Lane as is Paris.

Well, we will all know who is right next Friday. I had posted the announcement from TV Guide regarding Ms. Underwood being a J.P. for a surprise wedding that will shock all in GC. This was posted on the SOC message board.

yandrfanx_

Postby yandrfanx_ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 pm

The wedding on Feb 10 is not for Kevin and Angelina so stop effin saying that.

Sheryl Underwood's Character is marrying Cane and Lily say's so in that news posted on January 9th but we won't see that till Tuesday Feb 14th.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”