One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
HappyHogan

One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Postby HappyHogan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 pm

And I have been watching since the beginning.

Kevin/Angelina/Angelo/Gloria
this rediculousness has got to stop. It is just the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I would rather see another Sheila storyline, and I would rather chew nails than see that.
Why must Kevin be in the most absurd stories they can think of????????????????????

APierre

Re: One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Postby APierre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Quote HoHoHogan: And I have been watching since the beginning.

this rediculousness has got to stop. It is just the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I would rather see another Sheila storyline, and I would rather chew nails than see that.
Why must Kevin be in the most absurd stories they can think of????????????????????

I hate ghetto-mob stereotypes (hated the Sopranos) but like Kevin and Angelina though she is irksome sometimes. Angelo I can't, it's like vaudeville and so insulting to the GA.

OUCH

Postby OUCH » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:56 pm

totally ridiculous.. I hate it and just ff them

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

I agree with you except for one thing>>Please NEVER bring Sheila back. Not in any form. No, notta.

beachmomluvr

Postby beachmomluvr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

And here I thought it was another Shictor wedding thread LOL!! I do agree with the OP though, maybe the second worst behind Shictor. ;)

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

kevin is a dunce character

catxohca01

Postby catxohca01 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 am

I agree cannot watch this stupid story line with Kevin and Angelina also Angelo with Gloria disgusting too get new writers I can come up with something better than this crap....

Kelly777

Postby Kelly777 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 am

Yeah, they keep inventing stupid horrid storylines for GR. Corny garbage that just makes me squirm until I grab the remote and either shut it off or FF the thing.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”