One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
HappyHogan

One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Postby HappyHogan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 pm

And I have been watching since the beginning.

Kevin/Angelina/Angelo/Gloria
this rediculousness has got to stop. It is just the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I would rather see another Sheila storyline, and I would rather chew nails than see that.
Why must Kevin be in the most absurd stories they can think of????????????????????

Re: One of the worst storylines in Y&R history!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Quote HoHoHogan: And I have been watching since the beginning.

this rediculousness has got to stop. It is just the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I would rather see another Sheila storyline, and I would rather chew nails than see that.
Why must Kevin be in the most absurd stories they can think of????????????????????

I didn't think that anything could top the Chipmunk story...I was wrong. What a complete waste of time!I was actually glad to see Jeffrey! he is another stupis character. But at least he makes me laugh. When he took off in the boat and left them there...I laughed hard! I feel your pain.

APierre

Postby APierre » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 pm

I hate ghetto-mob stereotypes (hated the Sopranos) but like Kevin and Angelina though she is irksome sometimes. Angelo I can't, it's like vaudeville and so insulting to the GA.

OUCH

Postby OUCH » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:56 pm

totally ridiculous.. I hate it and just ff them

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

I agree with you except for one thing>>Please NEVER bring Sheila back. Not in any form. No, notta.

beachmomluvr

Postby beachmomluvr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

And here I thought it was another Shictor wedding thread LOL!! I do agree with the OP though, maybe the second worst behind Shictor. ;)

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

kevin is a dunce character

catxohca01

Postby catxohca01 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 am

I agree cannot watch this stupid story line with Kevin and Angelina also Angelo with Gloria disgusting too get new writers I can come up with something better than this crap....

Kelly777

Postby Kelly777 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 am

Yeah, they keep inventing stupid horrid storylines for GR. Corny garbage that just makes me squirm until I grab the remote and either shut it off or FF the thing.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 am

I feel bad for Greg Rikaart. :(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”