Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
chalker

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby chalker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:21 pm

SadieM wrote:Sharon is not front burner material. This should have been known by the writers by this time. IMO

She is not and never will be. Since Shick reunited and Sharon has been on almost every day, the ratings have been in a free fall. Hopefully they will correct this. No one wants to watch Sharon pour coffee and work fake jobs.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:04 pm

chalker wrote:
SadieM wrote:Sharon is not front burner material. This should have been known by the writers by this time. IMO

She is not and never will be. Since Shick reunited and Sharon has been on almost every day, the ratings have been in a free fall. Hopefully they will correct this. No one wants to watch Sharon pour coffee and work fake jobs.

I agree, and think viewers are sick of the same recycled couples and s/l. This was the third attempt at remarriage for Shick and the same thing happened, cheating and lies. Even some Shick fans didn't want them back together after all that's happened and no one believes they'd last.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:44 am

soulforreal wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Did Sharon forget all the horrible things she's done to Nick? She keeps saying that he cheated on her once again with Phyllis. Have she forgotten the fact she kept Summer's paternity from him? Have she forgot the fact she kept Christian away from him as her on leading him to think his son by Sage was dead? She acts like she never done anything to hurt him and I'm glad Phyllis reminded her of that. Nick forgave this clown plenty of times for stabbing him in the back...now she can't forgive him for cheating on Phyllis for one night. She is being a hypocrite AS USUAL! :roll:

...and did she forget she cheated with Nick on Phyllis?...resulting in Faith being conceived.
yep, and that part... :lol: Thanks for reminding me!

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:58 am

janetb wrote:
soulforreal wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Did Sharon forget all the horrible things she's done to Nick? She keeps saying that he cheated on her once again with Phyllis. Have she forgotten the fact she kept Summer's paternity from him? Have she forgot the fact she kept Christian away from him as her on leading him to think his son by Sage was dead? She acts like she never done anything to hurt him and I'm glad Phyllis reminded her of that. Nick forgave this clown plenty of times for stabbing him in the back...now she can't forgive him for cheating on Phyllis for one night. She is being a hypocrite AS USUAL! :roll:

...and did she forget she cheated with Nick on Phyllis?...resulting in Faith being conceived.

Sharon sees herself as a perpetual victim, nothing is ever her fault. Her kids and the men she latches onto enable and encourage her when they pity, excuse and forgive everything she does.

The point has been made that Sharon did nothing wrong because Nick isn't Christian's father, though she believed he was. What if she had known the truth or a dying Sage had asked her to give Christian to Adam, his real father. Who belives it would have made any difference,I don't. She kept a chid she knew wasn't hers because she feared Dylan would leave her and Nick would take Faith. She only cared about herself.
Sharon always cared about herself. She is always the victim. It seems like no one sees that she doesn't love Christian as her own son like she did when she was trying to hold on to Dylan. A lot of women suffer from the lost of a baby through miscarriages for years, and how come Sharon never mention the fact that she lost her last child Sully she thought she was pregnant with? She acts like that never ever happened. Even though she stole Christian from Nick and Sage as her own, shouldn't she be happy that Christian is back into her life as the son she supposedly wanted so badly? She has kicked Nick out of her old, stinky house without the mentioning of Christian. No one never sees the mistakes she makes. Everyone on the GC is feeling sorry for her because Nick cheated on her with Phyllis, but no one seems to remember how she kept Christian away from his dad pretending he was hers except Phyllis - she the only one that remembers. Smh

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 am

I don't think anyone could say Sharon showed emotion at Christian leaving with Nick. No tears for the little boy she claimed to love so much or promises she'd stay in his life. The idea that she deserves to be his mother and raise him without or without Nick was just fan speculation/hope. She has no interest in Christian if he can't help her keep a man.

soulforreal

Postby soulforreal » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:26 am

janetb wrote:I don't think anyone could say Sharon showed emotion at Christian leaving with Nick. No tears for the little boy she claimed to love so much or promises she'd stay in his life. The idea that she deserves to be his mother and raise him without or without Nick was just fan speculation/hope. She has no interest in Christian if he can't help her keep a man.

That's the part I can't get past and that's why I started that thread. Not because I though she should fight for custody, but at least ask Nick if she could still be a part of Christian's, life, could she still spend time with him...but this beech didn't ask about anything concerning Christian. There were no tears, no emotion, no nothing for the child she claim she loved with all her heart, the child that needs her, the child she's been a mother to for the first part of his life. Where are those cry me a river tears she had when she and Dylan were fighting for visitations, when Nick took Christian out of her home? What a poor excuse of a woman... useless and pathetic.

grouper

Postby grouper » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:44 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
grouper wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Still NOT a Sharon fan at all, but I felt sorry for her today. I don't care if someone is my worst enemy, I don't wish heart break and hurt feelings on anyone. It is NEVER a good feeling to be cheated on. Poor Faith, she is going to grow up one dysfunctional child all because of her lying mother and her cheating father. I feel sorry for her too...

I know you aren't a sharon fan but this thread is for anti sharon stuff.. I don't want to hear any defence of her in this thread. Sorry

Well, well, well are we controlling? Because I said I felt sorry for her on her wedding day doesn't mean I like the woman. Excuse me for having a heart!

No not controlling. But this is the ANTI thread. Keep the Sharon love away please. :)

grouper

Postby grouper » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:46 am

janetb wrote:I don't think anyone could say Sharon showed emotion at Christian leaving with Nick. No tears for the little boy she claimed to love so much or promises she'd stay in his life. The idea that she deserves to be his mother and raise him without or without Nick was just fan speculation/hope. She has no interest in Christian if he can't help her keep a man.

Has she even mentioned the kid yet? She never cared about that kid. He was the ends to the means and nothing more. Sharon and her sick Newman obsession keeps her chasing Nick forever.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:36 am

grouper wrote:

Has she even mentioned the kid yet? She never cared about that kid. He was the ends to the means and nothing more. Sharon and her sick Newman obsession keeps her chasing Nick forever.

I think she only mentioned Christian to tell Faith he was moving out with her father and she would still see him. All she ever cared about was protecting herself and playing the victim. As soon as the judge denied visitation she had no use for Christian and Dylan left.
Sage is vilified because she lied to Nick and took a break from the hospital after being reassured that Christian was stable. She loved him and would have been a good mother, something Sharon will never be.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 am

[quote="soulforreal"

That's the part I can't get past and that's why I started that thread. Not because I though she should fight for custody, but at least ask Nick if she could still be a part of Christian's, life, could she still spend time with him...but this beech didn't ask about anything concerning Christian. There were no tears, no emotion, no nothing for the child she claim she loved with all her heart, the child that needs her, the child she's been a mother to for the first part of his life. Where are those cry me a river tears she had when she and Dylan were fighting for visitations, when Nick took Christian out of her home? What a poor excuse of a woman... useless and pathetic.[/quote]

She is a poor excuse for a woman and mother but that's the real Sharon. She uses her own kids so isn't going to care about someone else's. Christian has been nothing more than a means to keep a man. She admitted she was afraid Dylan would leave and Nick would take Faith and she would never have told the truth. It's all about Sharon, as usual.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”